[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>they never fuck What the fuck is even the point?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>they never fuck

What the fuck is even the point?
>>
File: MOMMYFU S4 deleted kiss scene.webm (2MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
MOMMYFU S4 deleted kiss scene.webm
2MB, 853x480px
>>
The fag boy that plays norman probably told producers that kissing girls made him feel nauseous.
>>
>>79697690
Muh dick
>>
>>79697590
Anyone watch the S5 premier? Was it alright?
>>
>>79698154
it's back? Awesome
>>
>>79697789
it was his idea to kiss retard
>>
As soon as they fuck the show might as well be over. It draws so much out of that sexual tension, once you take that away, the magic will be gone. It's like how Jim and Pam in the Office got boring once they got together. This show doesn't have any good side characters to shift the focus to if that were to happen.
>>
Are there episodes where theres a lot of sexual tension? Never seen the show, from trailers I would have thought they fuck at the end of every Ep
>>
>>79698673
He gropes Farmiga's fine phat ass while she sleeps, and watches her have sex
>>
>>79697690
No tongues, what's the point? This show's no good.
>>
>>79697590
It's heavily implied that they fuck off screen.
>>
>>79698901
I want to see it, though. There's no point if we don't see it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.