[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is this seriously supposed to be Alpha and the Whisperers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: walking dead jadis.jpg (352KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
walking dead jadis.jpg
352KB, 2000x1333px
So is this seriously supposed to be Alpha and the Whisperers?
>>
Maddison will be Alpha.
>>
>>79694531
>WE WUZ SCRAP METAL KANGZ

fucking faggots
>>
File: walkingdead.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
walkingdead.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
Thoughts?
>>
>>79694531
No
>>
>>79695335
So right after this they're going to introduce another group of creepy silent slow walking people led by a weird woman?
>>
>>79694531
Lloyd Christmas?
>>
>>79695345
No. All Out War will finish with the Season 8 finale over a year from now. The Whisperers have an iconic look and Alpha isn't even their leader their leader is Beta. The big guy and his rivalry with Negan is something that will look really cool on screen and print money.
>>
>>79694531
She looks like she'd be into weird sex.
I feel like she'd be into weird sex.

I want to have weird sex with her.
>>
>>79695301
Pure telekino.

jk it's shit
>>
>>79695574
The leader is Alpha before she dies. And this group they introduced now is just straight up Whisperers light, it's completely obvious.
>>
>>79695359
Fucking lol
>>
File: neganlaughing.jpg (45KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
neganlaughing.jpg
45KB, 960x480px
Well, well, well,

A buncha ragamuffin trash pail kids and some cunty bitch with a headband.
Who is sucking my dick first...you Rick?
You wanna suck the blood out of my engorged dickmeat, boy?
>>
>>79694531
>Zombie apocalypse
>dyes her hair in two tones
>>
File: thedobb.jpg (97KB, 724x543px) Image search: [Google]
thedobb.jpg
97KB, 724x543px
>>79695694
>>
Why is this group nothing but ugmos?
>>
Where the fuck did this group even come from? Do they just hang around a dump and talk weird for 2 years? How come they're only bumping into them now?
>>
Unfortunately, Alpha will be a black man in the show. Partially for "diversity", but primarily to knock Negan down a peg by forcing him to pretend to be gay in order to take Alpha's head.

Beta will be some sort of non-white female.
>>
>>79696581

How long do you think it took for them to come up with a system of hand gestures and stupid names for ordinary shit?

>Take them to the top of the highest shit heap
>You mean "Up Up Up?"
>God damn it, Leroy.
>>
>>79694531
I hate how 90% of chicks in tough roles always come across as try hardy tough. Why arent there more Furiosa's and Ripley's?

Like just genuine get it done type girls.
>>
>>79694531
>Two episodes without Negan.

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
>>
>>79695301
that's a pretty nice painting
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.