[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a heap of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

What a heap of shit
>>
File: honestsurprise.jpg (27KB, 758x429px) Image search: [Google]
honestsurprise.jpg
27KB, 758x429px
WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
>>79693875
Yeah, I was so shocked.
>>
It's way more enjoyable if you turn it off 20 minutes before the end.
>>
>>79693995
>It's way more enjoyable if you turn it off

fixed that for you
>>
>>79694038

I thought it had some pretty cool world building in the first half but everything after they activate 343 Guilty Spark is trash.
>>
>implying it wasn't top shlock
>>
>>79694256
>>implying it wasn't top shlock

The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>79693875
word. all they had to do was make your average summer blockbuster but they did too much weird and stupid shit.
>>
>>79693875
Quite a bit of wasted potential. Could've been an enjoyable schlockfest... but, alas! It wasn't to be.
>>
>>79693875

It was okay. At least it was better than La La Land.
>>
>>79694877

Pleb
>>
>>79693875
I thought it was okay. I went in expecting a silly alien invasion spectacle and that's what I got. They could have cut the entire subplot with the kids that never goes anywhere and I'd have been happy though.
>>
>>79693875
The entire movie was shit, don't get me wrong, but Brent Spiner's character was the shit cherry on this shit sundae. Who the fuck asked for that character back?
>>
If you removed the old jew guy parts it's pretty good shlock
>>
>>79695944

He was irritating as fuck

Also didnt need to see his ass

>>79695969

Why do people keep saying shlock about this
>>
> Patrice O'neal isn't alive to shit on this movie and talk about steiny kikeberg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.