[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oooooh...meh wokettu bek. Stisobada fiddy bax

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 7687.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7687.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Oooooh...meh wokettu bek. Stisobada fiddy bax
>>
File: steven-seagal.png (240KB, 283x603px) Image search: [Google]
steven-seagal.png
240KB, 283x603px
>>79690875
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>79690888
Literally not a jew, if your mum isn't Jewish you are not.

Learn your shit.
>>
File: 1467665141630.jpg (32KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1467665141630.jpg
32KB, 600x338px
>>79690875

Youdun gedda bring frens
>>
>>79690912
according to Reform Judaism a Jew father counts just as much
>>
>>79690945
Wuhapen
>>
File: 1464897779588.jpg (163KB, 721x721px) Image search: [Google]
1464897779588.jpg
163KB, 721x721px
I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in The Pit. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of Big Guy. They take a movie “The Dark Knight Rises.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been in a plane. He doesn’t speak in broken...sentences. He has never worn a mask. They make him Bane. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.
>>
>>79690950
No, you either need to convert or you need a jewish mother in order to be considered jewish. But even if you convert without a jewish mother you aren't really a jew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F

To paraphrase the wiki.

>According to halakha, a Jew by birth must be born to a Jewish mother. Halakha states that the acceptance of the principles and practices of Judaism does not make a person a Jew. But, those born Jewish do not lose that status because they cease to be observant Jews, even if they adopt the practices of another religion.

IF both parents are jews, you take your status from your father, but if only one is jew, it has to be the mother.

>Accordingly, if the mother is Jewish, so is her child, and if she is not Jewish, neither is her child considered Jewish. In Orthodox Judaism the child of a non-Jewish mother can be considered Jewish only by a process of conversion to Judaism
>>
File: kotleba.jpg (33KB, 638x389px) Image search: [Google]
kotleba.jpg
33KB, 638x389px
>>79690912
According to jews.
A jew can go from oppressed minority to mingling with goys like a chameleon, to the god's chosen ubermensch in a matter of seconds.

>mfw one of the captcha storefronts has a star of david
>>
>>79691022
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_is_a_Jew%3F
" Exceptions are made within Reform Judaism and Reconstructionist Judaism, which accept patrilineal descent. "

nicely BTFO your own argument
>>
Heezdat flybblan zwuztelinyoubboud ahmaayzibblanlozliebllabbodie almosfifteehofyu cayuimagine?
>>
>>79691070
But she is Ashkenazi? He is still, literally not jewish.

>which accept patrilineal descent.

So, how does this statement prove this >>79690950

That if the father is jewish you are jewish? It means there are exceptions inside their patrilineal descent.

I am still correct, and you are still wrong.

If you think you "BTFO" me, sure?
>>
>>
>>79691578
I feel like I've seen this scene in a million other movies.
>>
File: 1472505557938.png (223KB, 983x873px) Image search: [Google]
1472505557938.png
223KB, 983x873px
>>79692544

Not with the star's album cover on the wall you haven't
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.