[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It wasn't THAT bad, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

It wasn't THAT bad, right?
>>
It would be better if it actually had something to do with actual Warcraft lore.Also human actors were shit.
>>
Lothars actor was dogshit. The only likable character was Durotan.
>>
The human actors were bad and the costumes looked like mediocre cosplay. The ork bits were solid and looked pretty good but the shitty live action bits ruined the movie.
>>
>>79685698
Seriously who the fuck actually thought about making a 37 year old person play a 60 year old character?
>>
File: 1404330025988.jpg (4KB, 147x163px) Image search: [Google]
1404330025988.jpg
4KB, 147x163px
>>79685443
Watched it twice in the theatre and really enjoyed it both times, fight me faggots.
>>
Too much retconning
>>
All the orcs parts were genuinely fantastic, but the movie gets dragged on by the human parts.
didn't help the orc's characters were all the best actors while the human characters were all the shit ones.
>>
pretty good, probably had the best fantasy final battle i've seen since lotr
>>
>>79685815
>>79685733
the guys playing medivh and khadgar were great
>>
>>79685767
Same here. I'm still mad there's no extended cut though. 2h is not enough for a movie like that
>>
>>79685443
>Make a movie about a franchise that never really had mass-popularity, has been slowly dying for nearly a decade, and is most often associated with fat disgusting mmo nerds.
>Wow, why didn't it work?
>>
Ben Foster was fantastic as Medivh, the other human actor's were miscast. The dialogue was really bland and weak. The Orc parts and the fight scenes were fantastic.
>>
Btw there is also a shitty comic book for the movie where trolls cannot even speak.
They say stuff like ''Meat here!'' ''Troll good? Me only bring meat to father''
''Father father!''
''Humans kill father! All humans meat now!''
>>
File: 1479894446338.jpg (26KB, 634x303px) Image search: [Google]
1479894446338.jpg
26KB, 634x303px
>"the orks have gathered an army of 10 billion and gained magic powers and already destroyed half the country so i think we should team up"
>"doesn't seem legit, let me get back to you on that"
>>
File: quel'chingchong.jpg (58KB, 454x807px) Image search: [Google]
quel'chingchong.jpg
58KB, 454x807px
>>79685877
It's more of the fact that the director kept shitting on the lore and fans of said franchise that it failed so hard in the West during opening nights.
>>
File: 1481222411757.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481222411757.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>79685877
>>Make a movie about a franchise that never really had mass-popularity
dude at one point the game had a playerbase the size of sweden's population.
>>
>>79685958
>shitting on the lore
kill yourself, lorefags BTFO
>>
>>79685443
I saw this yesterday for the first time out of boredom. It was surprisingly ok.
It did feel, rushed, cut, disjointed and clunky though. It was definitely too short and I think Dunkan Jones got fucked over big behind the curtains by the Hollywood kikes.
Liked Ben Foster in it.
I'm saying this as someone who has never played WoW and does not give a shit about the games. So I knew none of the characters.
>>
I liked the movie, but I thought it was odd that they chose to do this weird alternate universe as opposed to actually doing a movie based on the events of the games.
>>
>>79685987
duncan pls
>>
>>79685767
Same.

I dont know how shitty most of /tv/ lives are when they find a perfectly enjoyable movie shit.
>>
>>79685443
it truly wasn't bad, but the cgi scenery was awful for most of it. the orc cgi on the other hand was some of the most impressive realism imo

gul'dan looked fucking awesome too
>>
>>79685443
Size difference between orcs and human was too big so you couldn't take the fights seriously.
>>
Absolute trash only praised by low IQ videogame players who use terms like "fun" and "comfy"
>>
File: LoD peg.png (2MB, 986x1378px) Image search: [Google]
LoD peg.png
2MB, 986x1378px
>>79685877
>never really had mass-popularity

what the fuck kind of retarded claim is this? that's like saying Diablo didnt have mass popularity

unrelated note, World of diablo when??
>>
>>79686155
diablo 3 was basically world of warcraft. or is world of warcraft now diablo 3? honestly they are so similar at this point there really is no distinction.
>>
>>79685867
Khadgar sucked but Medivh was good except for the part about him being Garonas dad.
>>
This movie was absolute fucking trash. You people are fucking dumb.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.