[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terminator Salvation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: salvation.jpg (124KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
salvation.jpg
124KB, 400x600px
I haven't seen this, or any Terminator after 2, but I like the premise. Is it really as bad as people say?
>>
>>79675536
It's not as good as 1 or 2 but it's a solid action movie, with great visual/sound fx.

I personally enjoyed the shit out of it.
>>
>>79675536
The first half is great, the second half things go a little bit weird. The ending and the denouement is stupid.
>>
The T600 Is the most intimidating terminator so far

And is trapped in a pg13 film

Fuck
>>
>>79675536
bad terminator movies ranking
salvation>judgment day>genisys
>>
>hasn't seen any Terminator past 2
you have the opportunity to stop now, take it
>>
>>79675536
It's better than 3 and Genisys. I love the scene where he first meets the terminator in the ruined city. I wish the entire movie had more of that setting.
>>
>>79675967
>bad terminator movies
>judgment day

who do you think you are?
>>
>>79676465
This.
>>
>>79675536

2>3>5>1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

4 is a shitshow.
but thats pare for the course for bale.
>>
>>79676465
>It's better than 3 and Genisys
you wish.

its just not a terminator movie. its a generic flick with a generic """lead""" and bale in one of his dumbest performances. t3 is super silly, but its a proper terminator movie.

>b-but le epic arnold coming from the assembly line
pure reddit.

avoid that movie at all costs.
>>
>>79675536
It's not nearly as bad as people say, but it's not good either.
>>
>>79676992
>>79676992

wat
wut
whut
WHAT?!

you think fucking terminator 3 and 5 are better than the original?!

jesus christ what the hell is the matter with you?

the original is a killer techno horror violent r-rated classic.

3 was stupid and tried to be funny
and 5 okayish
>>
>>79675536
Its the only terminator sequel to actually have the guts to not force another time travel plot.

Its a solid action movie too. Worth the watch

T1 > T2 > Salvation > T3 >>>> Genisys
>>
>>79675536
No, i would rather watch it than 4.
>>
It's completely forgettable
Come to think about it, I don't remember anything about the new one either.
>>
>>79675536
Yeah, its a waste of a good premise plagued by bad acting
>>
>>79675536

The trailers ruined the reveal that happens halfway through and the ending was fucking stupid.
>>
Movie is solid and Bloodmoon is sexy as hell.

The movie falls apart at the final act where CG Arnie shows up and decides to knock John around like a pin ball machine instead of killing him.
>>
>>79678009
This but I didnt see the trailer beforehand so the reveal was surprising for me but than again he survives falling of a ship into an ocean at like 400mph

Arnold cgi was GOAT and far better than the shit they pulled in Genysys. Enjoyable but bland movie.
>>
>>79678009
Why do trailers spoil twists all the time?
>>
>>79675536
1=2>>>>>>>>>3>>>5>>>>>>>>>>>>50shades of grey>>>>>>>>>4

Everything in 4 is bad.
Bad actors,
bad Story, that undermines the whole premise of Terminators,
bad action scenes like Terminators only ever throwing people around in the room instead of actually fighting choreography
Inconsensistencies like being able to kill a T600 with 2 shots in one scene, then pouring molten fucking iron over one without hurting them, being able to stunlock them with knives,
and bad design. Every new enemy design is completely black. Like black attack motorcyles that are fused with black terminators so that you can barely make out how they actually are supposed to look like.

Its bad. Its really, really bad.
>>
Ive seen it many times

Its ok
>>
>>79676552
A person with taste
>>
>>79675536
It has chubby BDH in it so it's worth watching.
>>
The problem with any Terminator movie made in the last 25 years is that they missed what made Terminator 1 and 2 great:

1 weak person who had to be saved no matter what

1 strong person (and/or one cyborg) who would do absolutely anything to protect the weak person

1 cyborg who was an apparently unstoppable killing machine, who would track the weak person to the end of the Earth, kill anyone who got in its way, and was one paper superior to the person (and/or other cyborg) protecting the weak person.

Get the franchise back to this basic premise and the movies will be golden again.

T3 touched on it for a few scenes, but was ultimately focused too much on getting to the end point, rather than the journey. T4 went for something completely different to the core premise; a different type of film that happened to be set in the Terminator universe. In an of itself it wasn't terrible, but it wasn't a Terminator movie.

T5 was a clusterfuck which only makes sense if you watch it multiple times, whilst not being enjoyable enough for someone to want to watch it multiple times.
>>
>>79678750
nah , just a contrarian edgy teenager
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.