[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck is this? I streamed an episode today because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_1272.jpg (49KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1272.jpg
49KB, 384x384px
What in the fuck is this?

I streamed an episode today because I had 20 minutes to kill and wanted to see what it was about. It was the "Wild West" episode.

The guy is like Tumblr incarnate. You couldn't create a better caricature of the progressive, SJW left if you tried.

I could handle that if his arguments were solid, but they're not. He basically just builds a big fucking straw-man then attacks it with questionable "evidence" from dubious sources. But he makes sure to put the citation on screen to add some dipshit undergraduate legitimacy to his argument.

His argument?

>cowboys were majority Mexicans and blacks (fair enough)
>there were no gunfights because guns were prohibited in town (ignoring the fact that films like Unforgiven and Tombstone covered this, and it was a simple rule to break or ignore)
>Native Americans dindu nuffin ever good boys busy praying on their reservations
>women created and ruled the old west because... they were prostitutes?
>the inner west American states would be uninhabited without air conditioning + the main reason people go to cinemas is air conditioning THEREFORE airconditioning is the real hero of the old (and new?) west. Hoorah for science and Neil Degrasse Tyson

I forgot to mention the entire episode is him following around a white cowboy while calling him irrevelant, inferior and above all, problematic, until he kills him in the end by LITERALLY shooting him with buzzwords.
>>
File: adamruinseverything.jpg (73KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
adamruinseverything.jpg
73KB, 800x454px
>>79673337
>>
heh yeh.. yeh that episode was gay as fug. that sh*t.. that sh*t sukkt. other stuffs kewl tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiEXgpp37No
>>
>The guy is like Tumblr incarnate
I think that was the pitch.
>>
also neil's LIVE on the joe rogan pod cast tune in now !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhHtBqsGAoA
>>
At least this show wears its narcissism on its sleeve with that fucking title
>lol i'm like, so smart i just can't help it
>e equals emcee squared
>haha i'm no fun at parties cuz i'm just so smart haha
>>
>>79673337
The wild west was bullshit but not for the reasons he stated.

If he wanted to ruin the hollywood cowboy myth why didn't he use actual facts instead of just dumb opinions?
>>
I remember watching the first 5 seconds of his solitary confinement skit, and his first argument was

>it causes mental problems to inmates or some shit

To which my response was

>good, fuck them

And that was the end of it. Excuse my edge.
>>
>>79673458
No one reads books anymore they just dress nerdy and pretend they do.
>>
>>79673449
It's exactly the point. He's a smug asshole in the situations he brings up. That said, he's not wrong about some of the shit he talks about, though I'm guessing this episode in particular was just a shitty one cause he's attacking a really stupid fucking topic.

>Wild West isn't like how culture portrays it
Wow what an interesting and insightful topic.
>>
>>79673337
I enjoyed it at first, but eventually they get really slanted with their narrative. Also, the sources used are a little loose with interpretation and some area just flat out bullshit. The hygiene one was okay, because the black girl was qt as fuck.
>>
>>79673337

OP here. I forgot to mention the main prostitute is played by Roz from Frasier, and it made me feel a bit sad for her.
>>
That scene where he shoots the cowboy with the words "women", "all races" and "government" is the cringiest moment in television history.
>>
>>79673337
>watching cracked

jesus christ how fucking retarded are you

you read huffington post looking for a right wing slant too?
>>
DUDE EVERYONE HAS HERPIES
LMAO
>>
>>79673858
College humor, which is worse somehow
>>
The entire show is him talking down to a strawman and looking and sounding retarded and smug the whole time. I don't even disgaree with a bunch of the stuff he says most of it's sound but the way he delivers it is so infuriating.
>>
File: joe investigates guns.webm (3MB, 490x266px) Image search: [Google]
joe investigates guns.webm
3MB, 490x266px
>>79673337
> He basically just builds a big fucking straw-man then attacks it with questionable "evidence" from dubious sources.

Yea, that about sums it up right there.
>>
>>79674093
Is it true? If so, does that make it acceptable?
>>
>>79673337
>until he kills him in the end by LITERALLY shooting him with buzzwords.

really makes your brain turn on smarter
>>
>>79673530
>he's not wrong about some of the shit he talks about

Well, he's "not right" either. Those "wild west shows" he brings up were actually meant to include facts about the west, and were based on reality, even though he tries to pick them apart saying they were utterly fiction, when it's been objectively proven that they weren't.
>>
>trumpcunts are upset the old West wasn't like the movies

Go be triggered on /pol/
>>
>>79675901
>hillarycunts are upset the US is a republic and no a democracy

Wew, cry me a river
>>
>Dude! Christmas is really Saturnalia!

Why should I trust this lazy faggot when he can't even do a simple google search?
>>
I enjoyed the first season quite a bit because it does bring up a lot of good points, but it definitely has an inexcusable amount of straw manning and can be too sjw really often
>>
>Talks about the electoral college.
>Basically tells the woman that it was created because our forefathers thought the people were too stupid.
It was created as a hard safety net. They're people that weigh the past and future decisions of the candidates and pick who they feel is the safest bet.
>>
How accurate is Blood Meridian regarding wagon burners?
>>
>>79675817
I can't remember the reasoning exactly, but it had something to do with we've all a had chickenpox at some point in our lives so that puts it on the same level has a sexually transmitted disease.
>>
>>79673337
he's just the ummmm acktually guy just less fat
>>
>>79676289
The electoral college was meant to be elected people who elected the president. The Senate was also elected indirectly. They definitely didn't want people to elect the president like they do today.
>>
>>79673337
>tries to dispel myths about the "wild west"
>promotes noble savage image
fucking kek
>>
Obvious shill thread
>>
>>79675893
The episodes he has on things like wedding rings is very good. Also the one on penis
>>
>>79673380
Absolutely. His video on marijuana is a disgrace of identity politics. According to him marijuana was made illegal just because of the white man's racism towards Mexicans and blacks and only that. He mentions nothing about William Randolph Hearst using his media empire to influence people about marijuana being evil because hemp was a threat to his wood pulp interests or any of the other huge factors involved, it's just racism according to him.
>>
>>79676481
Chicken pox comes from a the varicella virus, which is in a group called the herpes viruses.
It exhibits some similar behavior, like waiting around in your cells and popping up again (shingles) later in life. But it's not an STD.
>>
I hate that stupid fucking meme haircut and everyone who has it.
>>
>>79673337
I wanted to bang my head into a table after watching his video saying video games are nothing but a boy's club that doesn't allow any icky girls to play. The man is an intellectually dishonest moron.
>>
>>79677534
racism is how it became illegal, RWH needed propaganda to use and that's what he went with
>>
>>79677675
perhaps in part but also they used propaganda with phony medical saying it would drive people insane as seen in the movie Reefer Madness etc.
>>
Bullshit! Lite, and with an incredibly unlikable host, and unfunny skits.

Can't bear to watch it. I hope Penn & Teller get Bullshit! back and running for at least one more season.
>>
>>79673496
>Fuck criminals
Opposite of edge, you sheltered ninny.
>>
>>79673693

Peri Gilpin No! even after all these years still type cast, and in this crap!
>>
>>79673337
I FUCKING HAAAAAAAAAAAATE THIS FAG.

He's fucking ruining intellectualism. Not even tyson is this insufferable. "lel, my inconvenient truths will rustle your jimmies lel"

People are giving bill nye shit for having 4 chicks on his new netflix show but at least it wont be like this horse shit.

DONT FORGET ABOUT THE EPISODE WHERE HE FUCKING TELLS YOU TO ONLY DRINK WATER WHEN YOU ARE THIRSTY!!!! BTW THAT MEANS YOU ARE FCUKING DEHYDRATED!

DONT FORGET THE ONE WHERE THE MEN STOOD BACK AND SHUT UP BECAUSE A GIRL WAS TALKING ABOUT THE HYMEN!!!
>>
>>79678160
She must have made 20 or 30 million from Frasier. She shouldn't have to do work like this
>>
>>79678351

maybe not so much these days, but back in the late 90s her voice alone gave me an erection
>>
>>79678208
>He's fucking ruining intellectualism
That's a real kekker right there. Any last vestiges of intellectualism died at the turn of the millennium. Between Columbine, the internet, and 9/11, every Normie in the U.S. turned off their fucking brain. The show plays off the stereotype of the intellectual as a buzzkill, and I applaud the guy for having an informative program in an age where people are allergic to facts.

Your post is really all the proof anyone needs.
>>
I like the one where he revealed circumcision for being a Jewish ploy to mutilate the goyims but other than that I'm not a fan.
>>
>>79673337
I thought the whole draw of the comedy in the series was that he was such an annoying bastard to everyone he meets. The series is called Adam Ruins Everything, not Adam Educates Ignorant Fools.
>>
>>79678373
>I applaud the guy for having an informative program in an age where people are allergic to facts
Have you actually watched the show? He doesn't use facts. He uses opinions.
>>
>>79676481
I believe he was referring to the non-STD herpes, which results in cold sores, which you can get from kissing or sharing a glass with someone who has it.
>>
I won't ever watch this because of his face
>>
>>79678373
>facts
Are you kidding me?
It's lies, half-truths and opinions a good 80% of the time.
>>
Most of his stuff is liberal garbage, feelings, and half-truths.

That being said I liked his last segment where he BTFOs "green energy", hybrid cars, and other millennial feel good shit
>>
>>79678373

no, he uses soft facts and then spins them, the same way fucking /pol/ does to things involving (((THEM)))

Another problem is the way they're presented. I fucking hate you for makign me have to watch this shit again to present you with visual proof of this horse shit.

https://youtu.be/1ikXim4wevc?t=1m56s

LOL! WHO NEEDS AN EXPERT WOMYN KNOW LL ABOUT THIER HYMEN! OH WAIT EXCEPT FOR THE ONES THAT DONT LIKE I MENTIONED EARLIER IN THE FUCKING VIDEO! NOPE! IM A WOMAN SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU MEN!
>>
>>79678413
>which you can get from kissing or sharing a glass

fucking degenerates deserve their slut curse
>>
>>79678408 >>79678471
I don't think either of you are qualified to be criticizing the show if you can't even form a proper argument.
>>
>virginity was a social construct made up to opress women
Whoa...
>>
>>79678587
>be kid
>aunt comes to kiss you
>due to chain of events she has oral herp
>you now have oral herp from your aunt and you're 4

Mouth herpes just result in cold sores it's really not that bad
>>
>>79673337
So, OP, you saw that photo, and still deemed this show worthy of your time? Who's fault do you think that is?

Did it ever occur to you if you don't watch things that will infuriate you, you will spend less time infuriated?

Anyone else having trouble uploading smug anime images?
>>
>>79678602
What argument you want? Do you want me to make a powerpoint at 2 in the morning?
The best examples of half truths and outright lies is the herpes episode. He spends the entire episode comparing the nearly benign herpes nearly everyone has with the terrible disease. He picks and chooses traits from either and tries to apply it to the other hoping to confuse the audience into swallowing the shit he's trying to feed you.
>>
>>79678696
>Anyone else having trouble uploading smug anime images?

Since the Milo pedo story broke, gookmoot has been logging the IP of people who upload pics of anime girls and forwarding them to their country's police
>>
>>79678373
What an intellectually devoid post
>>
>>79678611
Cold sores are gross as fuck, you nasty woman.
>>
>>79678408
>>79678471

Found the Trump voters and their 'fake news'. What is it with retards and their aversion to sources/experts? Like him/his show or not the dude brings on PhDs in the subjects he discusses and often (though not always) cites actual research/investigative journalism.
>>
>>79678739
I've only been kissed by one person in my life, and that's my mom. 4chan is probably the highest concentrated group of people NOT to have mouth herpes for that reason
>>
>>79678715
I wish this were true.
>>
>>79673337
This dude looks like the 2nd biggest numale i've ever seen.
>>
>>79678761
Not even american, you can watch the show yourself and personally look up half the shit he says and find the flaws and ridiculous assumptions.
You'd be able to do the same if your chosen major had any rigor and you weren't a disappointment to your parents.
>>
>>79678805
He's not even a nu-male in appearance so stop throwing out your empty buzzwords
>>
>>79678824
Are you blind?
>>
>>79678824
Pretty much all you need is hipster glasses and poorly managed facial hair with an unevenly expensive haircut.
>>
>>79678837
>Glasses
>3 piece suit
>Normal haircut
>An acceptable amount of facial hair - stubble, not style

If he's nu-male then 90% of men in the 20th and 21st century are numale
>>
>>79678824
t. numale
>>
>>79678856
>>Normal haircut

Normal for a faggot.
>>
>>79678824
>nu-male styled glasses
>ridiculous man child haircut
>weak chin hidden by badly trimmed beard
>out of shape
>wants people to have sex with herpes sluts
Definition of a nu-male
>>
>>79678856
Those are not functioning adult glasses.
That is a terribly fitted suit.
That is not a normal haircut.
It is a horribly mismanaged beard.
>>
>>79678603

Y-yeah, women are the ones being oppressed by the construct of virginity today haha
>>
>>79673496
If you look at Japanese prisons which are modeled after early American prisons, isolating prisoners is the best thing you can do for them.

Letting prisoners roam freely just leads to beatings, rape, murder and criminals learning how to become better criminals from career criminals. Our prisons aren't designed to rehabilitate people, they're designed to make repeat offenders.
>>
>>79678570
At least someone here isn't a retard!

>no, he uses soft facts and then spins them, the same way fucking /pol/ does to things involving (((THEM)))
Look bud, I get why you'd be wary of that, but that's how the world fucking works. There's no central authority regulating what is a "real" fact and what's not, at some point you have to take the evidence you have and come up with an explanation that fits.

The entire premise of the show is that Adam takes something that's "common knowledge" and redpills people on it; the goal is to give people some facts and maybe get them to start questioning what they've been told. He doesn't have to have a mountain of evidence worthy of a doctoral thesis, he needs enough to reasonable defeat the bullshit "common knowledge" explanation and maybe get people interested.

>Another problem is the way they're presented.
Why? Cuz you don't like it? It's obviously for normalfags, look at the damn title.

>WHO NEEDS AN EXPERT WOMYN KNOW LL ABOUT THIER HYMEN
Did you listen to what they said? They weren't going into some medical-school anatomy where you'd need to dissect somebody to figure it out, any woman could stick a finger up her vag and confirm what was said in all of 60 seconds.

>IM A WOMAN SO I KNOW MORE THAN YOU MEN!
Again, the show uses normie memes. Most men think the hymen is a freshness seal, so why would Adam (a man) be the one to explain that it's not?
>>
>>79673337
DOOD YOU'RE WRONG LMAO
>>
Ive seen a few of his youtube videos but not the full show.

On certain topics hes pretty on the money while others like your example op hes just talking shit and making weird logic leaps.

Like the episode on tipping explaining why the fuck tipping is stupid and only really America does it that was fine.

Then he does the one on herpes and hes specifically going against actual medical knowledge about the fucking disease.
>>
>Divorce is good because it benefits women!
>Ignore the male suicide rate.
>>
>>79678856

>Chubby face
>Faggot hipster glasses
>Haircut is almost normal but dips into hipster territory with
>Literal neckbeard
>>
>>79673337
"How prostitutes settled the west by doing what their pimps told them to"
>>
>>79673337
It was nowhere near as bad as the video games episode.

Seriously, he boiled it down to two options:
1) The multi-billion dollar video game industry is too stupid to "know that women like video games too"
or
2) The multi-billion dollar video game industry wants to cut their profits in half and thus actively prevents women from playing video games

It couldn't actually be that women just generally don't like video games as much as men - nooo, that would be ridiculous, humans aren't a sexually dimorphic species! Must be the patriarchy!
>>
>>79673337
Watch through i few episodes of this... Makes some pretty good points but also leaves out some key information too. Overall, an okay watch as long as you're aware enough to know when he's starting to bullshit his way through the episode.

I just really like the McDonalds lawsuit episode cuz i was there in the 90's when it happened and that shit was pretty tragic that everyone just cast that lady off as some greedy money hungry bitch
>>
>>79677534
>According to him marijuana was made illegal just because of the white man's racism towards Mexicans and blacks and only that. He mentions nothing about William Randolph Hearst using his media empire to influence people about marijuana being evil because hemp was a threat to his wood pulp interests or any of the other huge factors involved, it's just racism according to him.
He's right.
>>
>>79673458
This

>never once brings up that guns of the time were basically useless at hitting anything that wasn't at point blank range
>even though the "sharpshooter cowboy" is one of the most pervasive myths to come out of the whole "Wild West" thing
>>
>>79678973
>Overall, an okay watch as long as you're aware enough to know when he's starting to bullshit his way through the episode.

See thats the problem a lot more normal people won't bother to fact check anything he says. The common myths and misconceptions hes trying to dispel will create new misconceptions in some cases that will be spread.
>>
>>79678978
He and you are wrong. It was pushed to illegality to prop up robber barons like him, big tobacco and the medical industry.
>>
>>79679049
It was also the age of prohibition. They wanted everything illegal.
>>
>>79678373
kill yourself
>>
>>79679049
Yea I remember all those propaganda movies where they were telling people that if they use marijuana, there won't be enough robber barons.
>>
He is personification of everything I hate about factually incorrect smug liberals that deem every fact and opinion that disagrees with them as racist or sexist. Seriously I don't know what created those self-loathing white cucks but they're the reason I went from liberal to hardcore right in 5 years period.
>>
The head writer of the show, Travis Helwig, tweeted that he's a "proud cuck".
>>
>>79679295
hahaha wtf it's real
https://twitter.com/travishelwig/status/758907567867166720
>>
The only thing even remotely unbiased he's done is talking about how big game hunting actually helps endangered animals, even then he only begrudgingly admits it after throwing a verbal tantrum about it.
>>
>>79679109
Ironically, they're pretty much the reason Trump got elected and Milo Yiannopolous exists.
>>
>>79678963
Yeah this episode was awesome.
>studies have shown that women play video games more than guys
>that's just dumb mobile games
>so? a game is a game
I died a little inside just then.

Another thing is he talks about how the video game industry is missing out by not marketing or pandering to women. Since when the fuck did any of that happen to males either? Video games are one of the least marketed entertainment industries in the world.
>>
>>79679338
No, it's because they were enabled by people that were already in place before they came along

Also Milo crumbled like a house of cards once he was actually subjected to real scrutiny
>>
>>79679427
>targeted attack by the evil media cabal against an innocent man
>real scrutiny

glaring_asuka.jpg
>>
>>79673496
>Let's fuck up our criminals, that won't cause them to become repeat offenders!
Wew lad, ameriburgers are fucking brain dead
>>
>>79679602
>Let's reward our criminals, that won't cause them to become repeat offenders!
>>
>>79679617
It actually does though
>>
>>79679617
http://anonhq.com/norways-recidivism-rate-one-of-lowest-in-the-world/
>>
>>79679644

well hey, if you're alright with giving the guy who raped your gf a second chance, go for it
>>
>>79673337
>>79673378
remember when this channel was Court TV? Remember that?

At least ID came around.
>>
>>79679675
Well yeah because it will lead to significantly less raped gfs in the future

Your reasoning is entirely built upon fefees rather than what would be the most efficient and optimal for society
>>
>>79679675
>implying convicted rapists are executed as it stands
>>
>>79673337
>>cowboys were majority Mexicans and blacks (fair enough)
So he conflated the actual job of tending to cattle, which is dull as fuck and thus assigned to blacks and wetbacks, with the general term for adventuring westerners in the American West? I'd stop watching right there.
>>
>>79679696
they should be
>>
I like the show.

It's entertaining.

You people are all so obsessed with looking smart on the internet you can't enjoy things anymore, I feel sad for you guys.
>>
File: buzz-image.jpg (237KB, 650x338px) Image search: [Google]
buzz-image.jpg
237KB, 650x338px
>>79673337
Everything he does regarding politics is just liberal statist propaganda. Do you vote? "Those backward yokels in Wyoming have too much voting power! Let California decide everything!" Want to build a wall? "You can't, it's too expensive! You can't deport people either, because muh... something!"

He also looks like he is trying to be the host of the Buzz trivia games.
>>
Emily is hot as fuck tho
>>
>>
>>79679689
>Well yeah because it will lead to significantly less raped gfs in the future

How?

>Your reasoning is entirely built upon fefees rather than what would be the most efficient and optimal for society

>i'll pretend to be this ascended human being that has cut off all emotion in his life and acts rationally all the time
>>
>>79674093
That's true tho.
>>
>>79676481
There is no distinction between "normal" herpes and std herpies. It's the same shit. Some people just get sicker and it looks worse.

Now you know.
>>
File: recent events.jpg (77KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
recent events.jpg
77KB, 567x561px
>>79679427
>Jokes that as a result of his being abused by a priest, he gives better head and thus doesn't regret it
>Says that homosexual boys benefit from relationships with older men (in this case, "boys" means young men 16-20, similar to the way straight people call women "girls", gays often call men "boys", especially if they're bottoms)
>Says he agrees with the age of consent, calling it "about right"
>Says he thinks SOME people are emotionally mature enough to handle consent at younger ages, but still agrees with the age of consent

"real scrutiny" is not the same thing as "edit what he said out of context to make him look bad"
>>
>>79679848
It's incredibly biased. You should make an effort to not let that shit touch your brain. Don't consume anyone's propaganda
>>
>>79679644
That's probably because they are Norwegian criminals. You will see their criminal system change now that they have taken in a lot of refugees and the soft touch approach fails.
>>
>>79680576
Never had a coldsore in my life cuck.
>>
>>79680399
>>79680399
>>79680399
Every society that has implemented a rehabilitation-based prison system rather than one that's based around punishment have a much, much lower repeat offender rate. Look at Norway, the US has 10x the rate of repeat offenders. The argument for the US-style prison system is "muh capitalism, Shlomo needs to lobby the government to not change the system so he can earn his shekels to the detriment of the american people" and "muh feelings". Making legislature based upon feelings rather than which is most effective is like if we had feminists in our government.

You're literally sacrificing further people just to get revenge on one person. Are you really fine with that?
>>
>>79673337

Half the shit he says is just a bunch of obvious shit that anyone with half an iota of common sense in their heads knows. But liberal millennials need every-fucking-thing explained to them and are amazed by the most basic of concepts so whatever, man.
I watched the episode about helping protect the environment and the strawman character he had on was this dude who had bought a hybrid and was going to buy an electric to be even more of a conservationist and he spends 10-15 fucking minutes going into this convoluted rant explaining why buying a new car wouldn't help the environment because making and manufacturing it plus getting rid of the old car would be bad for it. He couldn't just say "don't do that, it's wasteful", he had to fucking elaborate on it for 10 fucking minutes and ramble about the amount of carbon emissions that go into making an electric car like dude just shut the fuck up and say "don't buy a new car, making them is bad for the planet" you fucking fruity pseudo-intellectual fuck.

>>79678856
>Macklemore haircut
>quirky 'nerd xD' glasses
>quirky ye olde suit

C'mon dude. Don't act like he's just a guy in a suit, like a news anchor or something, he fucking reeks of quippy Tumblr/Reddit/Cracked user who does shit like buys bacon flavoured toothpaste and thinks pictures of people with those little moustaches shopped on are hilarious. Dude's a big gay bitch.
>>
>>79678889
Post normal glasses. I have idubbbz-looking glasses. Am I ok /tv/?
>inb4 asking /tv/ for validation
Yes I am now shut the fuck up I'm curious
>>
>>79680760
Have you considered what kind of people the societies that implement rehabilitation-based punishment consist of? Because as someone who lives in such a country, its complete bullshit. People literally gain new criminal contacts and skills in prison. People who are about to be deported go ahead and savagely beat or kill other people because they'd rather spend time in prison than go back. Foreigners travel here to commit crimes because they know the punishment isnt tough. The type of person that would commit crimes to fuel their criminal lifestyle will still continue when they get out, and the people who made a mistake will regret it regardless of "therapy". Its a fucking joke.
>>
>>79673337
Never watched it. Fake nerd with glasses and a reatarded metrosexual haircut from the commercials alone made me not interested. I dont have time to watch this kind of trash drivel between work, hobbies, and life in general. ld rather watch something made with talent and creativity over a posterboy for what is hip.
>>
>>79673337
Don't care about the content, he is just really annoying and obnoxious to watch. Not sure why people put up with him.
>>
>>79676591
He's not trying to dispel any myths. He's just trying to replace old myths with myths that fit his world view. He's not a historian, at most he's a propagandist.
>>
>>79673337
Gotta love how hard the absolute truth triggers /pol/. At this point, my eyes just glaze over at the circles you people run around it.

Also:
>films like Unforgiven and Tombstone covered this
>films
>>
>>79673337
>What in the fuck is this?

A re imagining of Bullshit
It was good the first season, ran out of ideas and became SJW fodder to keep ratings

Nothing more nothing less. Show is mediocre
>>
>>79680760
That's because Norway doesnt have the type of violent crime ridden underclass that the US has, you cuck. People make mistakes, sometimes huge ones, and then regret them. Its not part of their criminal culture compared to black/mexican/meth-white culture. You can't compare the two.
>>
>>79678208
I love that the hymen is now a touchstone of sexual intellectualism now.
>>
>>79673337
>>there were no gunfights because guns were prohibited in town (ignoring the fact that films like Unforgiven and Tombstone covered this, and it was a simple rule to break or ignore)

I won't speak to the other points but really your argument is "these movies said it happened so it did"?
>>
>>79678995
Wild Bill Hickok, look him up
>>
>>79681400
>That's because Norway doesnt have the type of violent crime ridden underclass that the US has, you cuck

How do you change that culture?
By continuing to lock them up with other hardened criminals to learn how to be better crooks instead of rehabilitating them?

The prison system is one of the contributing factors to WHY the culture is how it is.
>>
>>79678611
You can transmit mouth herpes to genitalia.
>>
>>79681474
No
Its a different strain, the majority of people have it
Chicken Pox is also a herpes virus, just a different strain.
You saying everyone who had chicken pox is HIV positive?
>>
>>79681438
Ever heard of concealed weapons? And criminals that dont obey the law?
>>
>>79681501
I just think you have to provide better evidence than hollywood films made for entertainment
>>
>>79673337
>I forgot to mention the entire episode is him following around a white cowboy while calling him irrevelant, inferior and above all, problematic, until he kills him in the end by LITERALLY shooting him with buzzwords.
I need to fucking see this shit
>>
>>79681495
We're not talking about Herpes Zoster (chicken pox).

We're talking about Herpes Simplex 1 and 2. Colloquially known as "herpes." If you have a cold sore, aka Herpes Simplex 1 or 2, you can transmit that to another person's genitalia even if you are not showing symptoms. In fact, most new cases of genital herpes come from the "oral" strain (HSV1).
>>
>>79681456
>How do you change that culture?
I'm not sure you can. In any case I can guarantee you Norway, as a nation, wouldn't last two fucking hours if it had to contend with the fucking winners America does.
>>
>>79681552
> If you have a cold sore, aka Herpes Simplex 1 or 2,

Cold sores are only Simplex 1, genital herpes is Simplex 2
Good google job
>>
>>79681456
Oh just like "let's take all the guns away" argument. Wont' help.
>>
>>79681674
No. You're wrong. In fact this is a big misconception.

>HSV-1 is mainly transmitted by oral-to-oral contact to cause oral herpes (which can include symptoms known as “cold sores”), but can also cause genital herpes.
>HSV-1 can be transmitted from oral or skin surfaces that appear normal and when there are no symptoms present.

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs400/en/
>>
File: b4XU3fb.png (2MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
b4XU3fb.png
2MB, 1065x902px
Everything he says is pretty much true, but he leaves bits out to push an agenda.

Like in the drugs episode he says "ADDERALL IS BASICALLY METHAMPHETAMINE"

It may be similar but the dosages and administration methods are so vastly different that the comparison is meaningless.
>>
>>79681670
>I'm not sure you can

Culture changes all the time, and it will always continue to change. It needs a catalyst.

>>79681680
Nobody said anything about guns you idiot.

>lock criminals up with other criminals
>instead of rehabbing them in programs you allow them to mingle and learn how to be better criminals
>throw them back on the streets with nothing
>the felon label makes a hard job market even more impossible
>surprised that they continue to be criminals

As opposed to other civilized countries who have exit programs from their prisons to get people back on their feet, hopefully to keep them from continuing to be a dirty criminal.

Saying "oh it wont work, lets keep things how they are" will only allow things to slider further south.
>>
He sometimes has good ones like the trophy hunting one, but yeah 9/10 times it's couched in so much liberal bias it isn't worth the time of day.

It's gotten worse since leaving the youtube channel too.
>>
>>79676289
watching people on the right insecurely freak the fuck out over that episode was top, especially seeing as it was aired over a year before the election results
>>
>>79681817
>hating trophy hunting
>>
>>79681400

Every country has a violent criminal underclass. Norway just has a proportionally smaller one than USA, because they support and take care of their people.

However, I do admit that USA has some crap nations next to it who supply a ton of drugs, which cause problems.
>>
What's with people on the right hating this show and calling it leftist? Maybe once ever 2-3 episodes there is one segment that is at all political, otherwise it's fairly impartial.

If anything I would say Adam is anti-establishment and most frequently against big business and big pharma practices, which is something I would imagine a Trump voter would like.
>>
Never seen this show at all but I remember this guy from Olde English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7QiNRslVhs
>>
>>79674210
Not that anon but I assume he's referring to topics lifted from cracked. I appreciate the craftsmanship but its a super unoriginal show that is mining IFL science and cracked.
>>
File: 161943404KYmverH.png (133KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
161943404KYmverH.png
133KB, 300x300px
>>79680786
>bacon flavoured toothpaste
>>
>>79674681
He's everything wrong with modern leftism. Probably correct on a lot of fronts, but so self-superior that no one wants to listen. Heroes in their own minds and no one elses. A legion of Brainy Smurfs.
>>
>>79676289
It was also meant to spread around electoral weight so high population states couldn't take over the entire voting scheme.
>>
>>79673337

the cowboys thing is incorrect by the way, the majority of cowboys were white, only on specific trails further south were there more black and hispanic cowboys than white cowboys, that isnt too say there weren't lots of non white cowboys because there were, just not as many overall.
>>
>>79678761
>he has on experts therefore he's right
No, that simply isn't how it works.
>>
>>79673426

he seems like a cool guy. If I had to pander to reddit for big bucks I probably would as well...probably.
>>
>>79681438

are you retarded? there are literally photographs of the corpses of the men killed at Tombstone, people get shot in the street everyday in chicago today, why do you find gunfights 140 years ago hard to believe?
>>
>>79678995
>>never once brings up that guns of the time were basically useless at hitting anything that wasn't at point blank range
But that's wrong, rifling existed since revolutionary times.
>>
File: clantons.jpg (78KB, 630x451px) Image search: [Google]
clantons.jpg
78KB, 630x451px
>>79681438
>>79683011
>>
>>79679427
>No, it's because they were enabled by people that were already in place before they came along
Yeah, Hillary and Obama.
>>
>>79673337
It's stupid faggotry. But it's kinda interesting anyway.
>>
>>79683011
dude wtf gunfights can't happen in chicago, that city is a gun-free zone
>>
>>79679848
Isn't it fitting that people are trying to ruin Adam Ruins Everything with a lot of pesky facts?
>>
>>79681722
>t may be similar
It's literally a single methyl group off, they're incredibly similar to each other.

>but the dosages and administration methods
You can take meth as a pill and you could smoke or inject regular amphetamines if you really wanted to, people snort both of them all the time. Also you can take whatever dose of either drug you want what the hell are you talking about?

>the comparison is meaningless.
Yes there's no way you could compare an amphetamine to another amphetamine, they're so radically different.

Are you some pillhead who got pissy that he pointed out you're on some pretty hardcore shit? Amphetamines are still amphetamines anon, go easy on that shit even if does come out a bottle.
>>
Vsauce is a better "I'll teach you some random crap"

At least he's entertaining. Non smug. And his podcast with Joe Rogan was very chill

Also Smatereveryday. That vertasium (spelling) and few others due the education thing better. Though vertasium can be a lil smug sometimes
>>
But duh. YouTube has better open ideas and mostly more honesty. PewDiePie is one man that told a once giant news corporation to fuck off. Vsauce and his group are more entertaining and seemingly friendly than Adam or most TV shits

Sometimes YouTube can be good.
>>
File: poots.jpg (296KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
poots.jpg
296KB, 2048x1364px
>>79678995

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxXomBwzm24
>>
>>79673337
How do I get this look /fa/?
>>
>>79683469
>Standing out filming his target on an active range
Eheheheh...
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.