[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this expression meant to convey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: DEWIT.jpg (236KB, 1412x1076px) Image search: [Google]
DEWIT.jpg
236KB, 1412x1076px
What's this expression meant to convey?
>>
So is rebels picking up yet? Season 2 was a shit
>>
It looked like Sabine cut his arm off, but when the camera pulled back it was still intact
>>
Anyone got the webm where they spin their sabers and take off like a copter?
>>
>>79671826
What the fuck, did that really happen?
>>
>>79671865
Yeah last season. Pretty embarrassing.
>>
>>79671826
http://i.4cdn.org/co/1487723427913.webm
>>
File: Bo-Katan-SoR.png (368KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
Bo-Katan-SoR.png
368KB, 612x816px
>>79671202
I don't know, but the end of the episode pretty much confirms the return of best Star Wars waifu (pic related).

>>79671610
The premiere and finale of Season 2 were kino.
>>
>>79671727
>implying disney has the balls to include dismemberment
>implying disney has the balls to include blood
If Sabine had used the sabers to cut the ice and drop him to a watery grave to save her life it would have been 1000X better.
If "the power of the dark side" started playing and she took his head it to the cheers of her Mandalorian family and horror of the Jedi it would have been 1000x better.
The whole "my not quite a traitor mom/dad/brother/sister shot the bad guy to save me" idea has been played to fucking death.
>>
>>79673274
I think it happened that way to show she wasn't going to cross the line the way Anakin Skywalker did. Obviously she isn't a Jedi, but the way she was ready to behead Gar was clearly meant to echo that scene. I'm honestly surprised we got a clear gunshot/death scene at all. Up until then, the only SWR deaths have been off-screen beheadings/maulings and in explosions.

I can only imagine the strings Filoni had to pull to get Disney to cave on that.
>>
>>79672013
Excuse me
>>
TMNT on nickelodeon cut a characters arm off. Not off screen at 9 am. So I find it kind of weird that the franchise that is famous for dismembered limbs avoids showing it.
>>
File: freest real estate.jpg (4KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
freest real estate.jpg
4KB, 247x247px
Is Dave Filoni a hack?

>Tartakovsky creates Samurai Jack under strict content and budgetary restraints from CN
>The show is consistently good, with several episodes that stand out as amazing.

>Filoni is one of the main producers on Clone Wars, a show with near-unlimited funding from Lucas himself and considerably less content restrictions
>The show is consistently mediocre with a few good episodes standing out among the rest.

>Star Wars Rebels is created after TCW is cancelled, having similar budgetary and content restrictions as Samurai Jack
>The show is consistently bad, with a few mediocre episodes standing out among the rest.
>Also added things to the canon such as spinning helicopter lightsabers and an edgy hot topic mandalorian.
>>
>watching shows meant for kids
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.