[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there be a chapter 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0747.jpg (124KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
124KB, 720x480px
Will there be a chapter 3?
>>
>>79668529
No, you can't possibly cram more killing into another movie. It won't happen.
>>
File: johnwick2-killcount-infographic.jpg (308KB, 736x5823px) Image search: [Google]
johnwick2-killcount-infographic.jpg
308KB, 736x5823px
>>79669192
John Wick 2 is 2 hours and 2 minutes long. That is 122 minutes runtime. He kills 128 people in the movie. Thats one death, on average, every 57 seconds.
>>
>>79669192
>Versus the world
I think they can
>>
>>79668529
yes this time he will remove kebav
>>
yes, it's already in production
>>
>>79669253

in 4 3
>>
>>79669322
>counts all the people knocked out/wounded in the opening scene as kills

>counts stabbing the black guy as a kill

This chart is trash, those people didn't die.
>>
>>79668529
It's in production. He'll probably die at the end of this one.
>>
File: 1421333795253.png (583KB, 403x498px) Image search: [Google]
1421333795253.png
583KB, 403x498px
>>79669253
>>79669466
>Only got 1 you

Just ban me mods, end my misery
>>
>John Wick
>He's the Boogyman
>Everyone is afraid of him

>John Wick 2
>Randoms on the street try to take him down
>Everyone knows him name, but dont give a shit

The movies are back to back, how did he lose his image that fast?

They are a giant network of killers and nobody got the call and was like "uh shit no I am not going after John Wick for any amount of money"
>>
>>79670094

>caring about story
but then again
>waiting for continuity of what will be the same movie
>>
>>79670094
Assassins went after him in the first movie too. The one bitch even broke Continental rules to do so.
>>
>>79670094
S E V E N M I L L I O N D O L L A R O N I E S
Also because they want to be the guy who killed the boogyman, duh.
>>
>>79670267
but EVERYBODY wants to risk their lives? Not every asshole can be so full of themselves.
>>
>>79670094
The third movie will probably introduce some Wick-tier assassin to be his foil, sent by the high table or whatever.
>>
>>79669612

see you tomorrow
>>
>>79670094

You see Keanu Reeves limping down the hallway covered in blood and dirt and someone offers you 7 million fun bucks, are you saying you wouldn't take a couple pot shots at him when his back is turned?
>>
John breaking Continental rules really surprised me.
>>
>>79670468
He didn't have any other options. He'd have to wait for weeks/months or maybe even years for that faggot to leave and in the mean time he'd be plotting to kill john.
>>
File: ian-mcshane-deadwood.jpg (76KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
ian-mcshane-deadwood.jpg
76KB, 650x400px
>>79668529

Oh how I wish they made winston the bad guy for chapter 3.

I need two more hours of McShane calling everyone a cunt.
>>
>>79670331
It's probably like being matched with a high level guy in competitive multiplayer. You might catch him on an off day.
>>
>>79670517

Not even plotting. Italian guy is/was still part of the High Table. With just a phone call John would be running for the rest of his life. It had to be done. Will either way he's running for his life, he had to finish it.
>>
>>79670532
Winston likes John though. It was just mandatory for him to make John pay for breaking the rules. I have a feeling he'll turn a blind eye instead of hunting him.
>>
>>79670568

possibly in something like Call of Duty or Doom, not so much in something like League or Starcraft
>>
>>79670616

No, Winston says so in the movie that unlike the High Table, the Continental only ever excommunicates those who breaks the rules.
>>
>>79670616
He says at the end that the contract has gone international and that in addition he's excommunicado. Even if Winston likes him and doesn't hunt him randoms can still try to take John out.
>>
>>79670703
>>79670657
I should have clarified. I meant Winston himself won't chase John but he won't attempt to stop others from hunting him.
>>
>>79670340

Cassian seemed to be pretty good and he seemed to have survived. I know it isn't the last we've seen of him. Common was better in the physical aspect than I was expecting.

It's making me want to see that other movie he was in recently. All night long or something?
>>
>>79670094

For what it's worth it's not like everyone answered the call. It was open invitation and those who felt froggy enough about the situation got to take a chance. No one was ORDERED to merc a nigga so you probably did have a couple of people who were like "yeah let 'em have fun with that shit."

But i see your point though. Would have been nice to see reality setting in for a second like a scene of someone picking up the phone, laughing, and putting it back down.
>>
>>79670619
I don't see Wick playing League or Starcraft. he's a call of duty quick scoping type of guy, trust.
>>
>>79672548

He plays Payday and VR.
>>
>>79672548
John Wick plays money matches of CS:GO against other assassins for those fucking gold coins, kek.
>>
>>79672590
Saw Keanu train for the first film and lemme tell ya, the guy was believable. Hit just about every target he went after.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.