[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remeber when animated films were for adults too?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Remeber when animated films were for adults too?
>>
>>79665621
This was pure kino. Still makes me feel nostalgic and comfy.
>>
File: 196wj9j7lm58gjpg.jpg (44KB, 636x310px) Image search: [Google]
196wj9j7lm58gjpg.jpg
44KB, 636x310px
yes
>>
>>79665665

the budget ran (out): the series
>>
the blonde one is the cutest
>>
>>79665621
Fritz wasn't for adults, it was for kids who wanted to be adults.
>>
>>79665652
>kino
I don't think you know what that word means.
>>
>>79665621
>>
>>79665665
t. edgy 15 y/o who want to think they're watching deep stuff but it's just over inflated teen melodrama presented ambiguosly
>>
File: images.jpg (43KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
43KB, 720x1080px
>>79665621
They are still being made. This counts as animation too, right?
>>
>>79665621
Sausage Party
>>
>>79665859
Pretty much yeah. Bakshi misunderstood the source material and only went for shock value. Robert Crumb hated the movie and wanted nothing to do with it or Bakshi again. He hated it so much that he killed Fritz.
>>
I AIN'T NO JIVE ASS BLACK NIGGER HONEY
>>
>>79665621
Other than some sexual content there isn't much you could call adult about Fritz the cat
>>
Remember the second one where he got high and fucked his friends underage little sister and got chased out the house by her enraged father with a shotgun who then proceeded to fuck her?
>>
>>79665621
Fritz wasn't very good, imo.
>>
Ralph Bakshi's life is interesting as fuck
>lived in black communities as a kid and has genuine understanding of the culture
>illegally smuggled cartoon documents out of canada
>made the films he wanted to make, films like no other at the time.
>lied about owning mighty mouse and practically gave himself a free job when bargaining with the network that owned mighty mouse
>>
>>79665665
Not even the best Akira rip off
>>
>>79665665
>Cartoon about giant robots
>adults
>>
File: the_big_lebowski3.jpg (20KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
the_big_lebowski3.jpg
20KB, 450x338px
>>79665621
this anime was trash. i barely made it through it - the only reason i kept watching was so that i could say i've seen it to be able to legitimately critique it.

DUDE WEED LMAO.
DUDE URINATION LMAO.
DUDE CARTOON BOOBS LMAO.
DUDE CASUAL RACISM LMAO.

bakshi is a garbage animator who relies purely on shock value to make a quick buck. he literally cuts corners wherever possible: see the horrible rotoscoping in the lord of the rings and wizards.

>>79666465
this is also garbage
>>
File: wtwb sketches.jpg (26KB, 361x244px) Image search: [Google]
wtwb sketches.jpg
26KB, 361x244px
I do
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.