[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Fargo thread? Favorite season? Hype for 3? Best girL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 516875.jpg (767KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
516875.jpg
767KB, 1920x1080px
Can we have a Fargo thread?

Favorite season? Hype for 3? Best girL?
>>
>Favorite season?

First one. Ties in more closely with the movie.

>Hype for 3?

Fuck yes. MEW? Are you shitting me? They couldn't do better at this point.

>Best girL?

Blonde bitch Malvo gets to fuck in the ass and shoots in the elevator.
>>
File: IMG_9773.png (703KB, 1100x613px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9773.png
703KB, 1100x613px
jdimsa
>>
>>79665398
Hyped for Ewan. Don't know why he never became an A+ list actor. Is he just not willing to play the Hollywood game?
>>
Didn't know s3 was happening.
Kirsten Dunst & Maggie (?)
>>
>>79665398
Both seasons were great. Its hard for me to judge season 2 cause i watched the episodes very far apart, by like weeks and months.

But i think i preferred season 1 still. Felt slightly less try hard. Not that i didnt like the whole alien bit in season 2 but it kinda felt like it was pushed in to look more wacky, for lack of a better word

Mainly looking forward to Ewan in season 3 though, can't wait for it to come out.
>>
File: BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg large.jpg (33KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
BoL5mojCcAAz-SA.jpg large.jpg
33KB, 720x404px
>>79665398
So what do we know about s3?
>pic related. its best girl
>>
>>79666148
>>79666202
It will be the most modern “Fargo” yet. The new season is set in 2010, four years later than the time period of Season 1. “Noah is enjoying that technology in many ways is supposed to unite; and, in fact, perhaps that’s not what happens at all,” said executive producer Warren Littlefield. “Carrie has a scene where she’s going to be on a plane, and she notices everyone around her has their heads down and their face in their phone, and no one is communicating. No one is talking, and I think, from her perspective, that seems rather strange. So Noah is going to have a lot of fun, I think, commenting on and embracing the world as it is almost today.”

It will tie into a previous season. Just like Season 2 featured a character from the first season, Lou Solverson (played first by Keith Carradine, then Patrick Wilson), Season 3 also exists in the same “Fargo” universe. “We like the idea that, as you saw in Year Two, there’s this wonderful book that might say ‘True Crimes of the Midwest,’ and that imagine that the Coens’ movie might be a chapter, and each season of ‘Fargo’ is a chapter from that book,” Littlefield said. “We will have a ‘kiss in’ to Season 1 that we think is appropriate because we’re doing a different film each year, but, yes, they’re related geographically. There are thematic touches. And as you’ve seen, we make some character kisses as well.”

http://nypost.com/2017/01/12/everything-we-know-about-fargo-season-3/
>>
>>79666202
I met a girl at a party last week who looked like but with some acne. I started talking to her b/c I thought I recognized her, but it was just form pic related.

Didn't want to tell her I only started talking to her b/c she looked like a "getable" plain Jane from a tv show only with worse skin.
>>
>>79666530
a getable plain jane is all that I can hope for.

so. I wonder whom from s1 we can see in s3. A youngester from 2. being an adult from s3 perhaps
>>
>>79665944
WTF
she was like 17-18, you fucking pedo
>>
any news on season 3?
>>
>>79667439
Yes, it will be kino
>>
File: 64927bde81f77064.jpg (292KB, 1052x868px) Image search: [Google]
64927bde81f77064.jpg
292KB, 1052x868px
>>79667517
can't wait
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
> Favourite season?

> Best GirL? Betsy Solverson

Reminder that Molly's real grandfather was John Sacrimoni
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.