[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Coffees For Closers.webm (3MB, 800x340px) Image search: [Google]
Coffees For Closers.webm
3MB, 800x340px
PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN
>>
Simply epic
>>
the leads are shit
>>
>>79665421
The fucking leads are shit?

YOU'RE shit.
>>
I made 970,000 memes last year. How much'd you make?
>>
>>79665186
the memes are weak
>>
FUCK! YOU! That's my name!! You know why, mister? 'Cause you memed CIA to get here tonight, I memed a called that saved /tv/. THAT'S my name!
>>
File: easy money.jpg (35KB, 562x595px) Image search: [Google]
easy money.jpg
35KB, 562x595px
THERE WAS A FISH IN THE PERCOLATOR
>>
>>79665186
The memes are weak!
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (26KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
26KB, 1280x720px
>>79665186
PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!
>>
>>79666062
>>79666205
I COULD GO TO /tv/ WITH THE MEMES YOU GOT, GET MY SELF 15,000 (you)s

IN 2 HOURS!

CAN YOU?
>>
>>79666363
What's ya name, big guy?
>>
File: 022155242.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
022155242.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>79666363
>>
>>79666802
FOR YOU, THAT'S my name
>>
>>79666802
You know why, mister? You use an iPhone 5 to post here. I use an eighty-thousand dollar shitposting rig. THAT'S my name.

And your name is you're wanting. You can't play in the oldfag's game, you can't outmeme them - go upstairs and tell your mom your troubles. Because only one thing counts in this life: Get them to quote on the post which is yours.

You hear me, you fucking foot fags? A-B-M. A-Always, B-Be, M-Memeing. Always be memeing. ALWAYS BE MEMEING.

A-I-D-A. Attention, Interest, Digits, Action. Attention - Do I have your attention? Interest - Are you interested? I know you are, 'cause it's fuck or walk. You close or you hit the bricks. Digits - Have you made your dubs for Kek? And Action. A-I-D-A.

Get out there - you got the kym pages coming in. You think they came in to get posted on reddit? A meme doesn't get reposted lest it wants to be posted. They're sitting out there waiting to give you their (you)s. Are you gonna post it? Are you man enough to post it?

What's the problem, pal?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.