[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of Aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7307.jpg (137KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7307.jpg
137KB, 800x527px
What did you think of Aliens?
>>
>>79664976
Why are the androids full of chicken soup?
>>
Inferior in every way to Alien
>>
>>79664976
dennis reynolds?
>>
way too long
>>
>>79665104
this, not nearly interesting enough for a 2h35m movie
>>
>>79665104
I get that a lot
>>
Aliens removed all sense of dread and atmosphere that Alien had, but it added fun, one liners, and perfectly paced action.

It's the inferior film if you're patrician like me.
>>
>>79664976
Why are the androids full of oatmeal?
>>
File: COME HERE.jpg (84KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
COME HERE.jpg
84KB, 1920x1080px
>>79665176
YOU SECURE THAT SHIT HUDSON!
>>
>>79665029
It's cum from people who like to fuck androids. Androids don't poop so it just builds up inside them.
>>
>>79664976

Perfect example of how to write a completely likable character with Bishop.
>>
>>79664976
VERY high probability of being the most quotable film of all time.
>>
File: apone-al-matthews-aliens.jpg (172KB, 769x448px) Image search: [Google]
apone-al-matthews-aliens.jpg
172KB, 769x448px
>>79665355
Look into my eye.
>>
>>79664976
Love it since i was a kid.
>>
>>79665061
The special edition isn't.
Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the Lovecraftian horror element of Alien.
You get a couple scenes with the derelict in the SE, and that's enough to evoke the same feeling of dread and awe it had in the first one, and it makes Aliens perfect.
>>
>>79665262
obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un0jVDpwL_8
>>
>>79665104
I bet you need to check your phone every 3 minutes, fag
>>
It's great for different reasons than Alien
>>
File: Neill Bloomkampf Hurry Up.jpg (193KB, 1777x844px) Image search: [Google]
Neill Bloomkampf Hurry Up.jpg
193KB, 1777x844px
When is this going to happen.
>>
It was my first rated R movie and my first blu Ray, so I'll always have some nostalgia for it, but Alien is definitely the superior film objectively and subjectively.
>>
>>79664976
Proof that even schlock sequels can be truly great if enough love, time and effort is put into the project.

On paper it sounds like any other terrible sequel. More monsters, larger set pieces with a massive shift in tone and genre.

But its still helmed by a film maker with an actual vision, has fantastic production design, a great supporting cast and contains a ton of excellent moments and ideas.

I love it as much as the first but for completely different reasons.
>>
>>79665472
Well yeah, I watch films on it. Usually split screen, with something going on side-by-side. I don't even own a PC.
>>
>>79665587
Never, because it looks like shit
>>
>>79665061
t h i s
aliens is my mate's favourite film but he fucking hates Alien the absolute pleb
>>
>>79665724
You're a disgrace
>>
>>79664976
I love it
>>
It's superior in every way to Alien
>>
>>79665587
>we will never see MEW play a cold, calculating, unsympathetic WY corporate rep
>>
>>79665724
This makes me angry
>>
defuq is this!?
>>
>>79667126
dark horse's expended universe shit
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.