[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: himym3.jpg (54KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
himym3.jpg
54KB, 620x320px
>>
Let me tell you how I met your mother but first here's hours of stories about me banging sluts.
>>
>>79664176
and you need to know about all these sluts so you will understand why I want to stick it to the lady you call aunt
>>
File: 804.png (320KB, 714x544px) Image search: [Google]
804.png
320KB, 714x544px
Why was the ending so fucking shit?
>>
>>79664321
The ending isn't so much what bothered me, just how they wrapped everything up in like 1-2 episodes while the rest of the season was just the wedding. It was a risky move and it didn't pan out well
>>
>>79664321
Because the overarching plot being about him finding the mother of his two children while also building up Robin as a RI the entire fucking time could only end in a proverbial corner.

There was absolutely no other possible ending beside the Mother dying and Ted reuniting with Robin.
>>
File: ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg (57KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ObiWanHS-SWE.jpg
57KB, 500x667px
>>79664176
she was a good friend
>>
>>79664533
>There was absolutely no other possible ending
According to what?
>>
>>79664143
I want to bang the daughter.
>>
>>79664620
According to the shitty writers who couldnt come up with an ending fans had theorized about since the first season. Seriously the mom being fucking dead and Ted and Robin OTP might be the singular most unoriginal, lazy and disgustingly cheap moment in television history for a show of that size.
>>
File: kids95c95r2.jpg (90KB, 637x338px) Image search: [Google]
kids95c95r2.jpg
90KB, 637x338px
was bretty good kino
>>
>>79664737
Didn't they come up with that idea when they thought the show was getting canceled after season 2 or something? Then it turned into a big hit and they just forgot to think of another ending for the next six years.
>>
>>79664143
Jason Segel's version of the ending is that at the end he would say and this is how i met your mother and then he opens the window and theres a apocalyptic war going on outside with guns and nukes going off
>>
>So kids, there I was ripping a fat "sandwich", and then I totally banged your aunt robin straight in the vagina
>>
why did normies love this shit
>>
>>79664786
That was literally the worst film I've ever seen. Dead set garbage.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.