[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

What a disaster
>>
>>79663347
thats what your mom said when you were born
>>
>>79663533
i didnt know my mom was wathcing a movie of your birth while giving birth to me
>>
>>79663533
yass queen slay
>>
it wasn't that bad. it was worse than the other seasons without a doubt, so it was only a disaster compared to those

I think a big problem was it was tough to follow the passage of time, that's why so many people made chronological edits right away
>>
>>79663533
>>79663636
bookmarking this thread to see how this plays out later
>>
Michael cera was so offensively ugly
And his storyline was fucking stupid
>>
>>79663834
Does this smell like coke to you?
>>
>>79663347
it gets better towards the middle of the season, but the first few episodes were fucking dogshit
>>
Michael voting himself out of the apartment was a highlight of the show for me.
>>
>series where the strength is character interactions within the family
>season where the family is separated and actors don't even film together

Gee I wonder how that could go wrong.
>>
>dude misunderstandings and wacky hijinks ensue lmao xDD

i fucking hate it when shows bet on this
>>
>>79663347
I thought it was completely shit on my first watch, but giving it another couple of shots definitely improved the experience.
>>
>>79663347
season 5 when?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.