[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underappreciated directors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Wachowski.jpg (93KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
Wachowski.jpg
93KB, 980x551px
When the fuck are these two going to return to create another great film

Also Speedracer is severely under rated
>>
>>79663165
I won't be seeing any more of their movies solely on principle. Disgusting trannies
>>
File: lilly wachowski.jpg (277KB, 2500x1799px) Image search: [Google]
lilly wachowski.jpg
277KB, 2500x1799px
Speed Racer is crap
Matrix Sequels are barely tolerable
Cloud Atlas is boring
Jupiter Ascending is one of the worst movies ever made.

>underrapreciated
They're appreciated just fine. Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>79663165
>underappreciated

They keep getting money to make dumps after they put one good movie together. They're not under appreciated.

Although I agree, Speed Racer was a lot of fun. But two out of however many they've made doesn't make them great by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>79663165

They got scared off when they started thinning their own pockets on failed oscar bait. You'll probably see them do a kickstarter in the future.
>>
>>79663291

Even WB wakes up after enough flops. Look a Shamalayapooinloo.
>>
>>79663165
they seriously need to quit dicking around
>>
>>79663165

making 1 great movie and 9 shit ones is not the sign of talented people, thats just blind luck.
>>
>the Matrix was so good it literally made them mentally ill
>>
File: 1478249541067.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1478249541067.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>79663334
>>
>>79663165
>Underappreciated
>made >ONE< good movie

fuck off
>>
>>79663229
okay hillbilly

>>79663237
Speed Racer is definitly not crap. People just got turned off by the graphics and just shit on the film for it and missed the point of the movie.

Matrix sequels I'd agree on, though 3rd one was just flat out dogshit.

They may have had more misses than hits, but that doesnt mean they arnt capable of creating another great film like matrix tier.

Even M. Night had to make a few fuck ups before redeeming himself again with a great film.

Other 2 movies Ive never seen.

First matrix and V for vendetta and speed racer were superior films. Though I guess you can't give them too much credit for V since it was basically already written out.
>>
File: GvlEJq1.jpg (179KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GvlEJq1.jpg
179KB, 1500x1000px
>>79663165
Can you imagine being their father? Having to live in this world where mental illness is held up as a virtue, and you need to fully support both of your son's delusions or be ostracized from society?
>>
Irvin Kershner
>>
>>79663346
thats what happens when you overdose on red pills. you become mentally retarded
>>
>>79663432

Does Larry have banging legs too?
>>
Mike Leigh

one of Englands greatest ever directors and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone on /tv/ who even knows who he is
>>
>>79663423
>Speed Racer is definitly not crap
>missed the point of the movie
I got the point just fine, and I still think it's crap.
>V for vendetta
They didn't direct that.
>>
>>79663519
Naked is great. One of my favorite scripts.
>>
>>79663423
kek people to this day think the wachowskis directed v for vendetta
>>
>>79663165
Did you watch sense8?

It's hard to imagine anything more garbage and pretentious than sense8, but I bet if they did another film it would be even worse.
>>
>>79663423
>graphics
>>
File: download (61).jpg (48KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
download (61).jpg
48KB, 852x480px
Speed Racer is a great film and was casted perfectly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.