[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his philosphy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

>>
what is his tax policy?
>>
Rubies the size of tangerines
>>
Nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humour.
>>
Steiner
>>
>>79662553
to provide shock value for idiots
>>
OMG I cant believe it, Dark Knight was supposed to be a movie, not a documentary america!!!
>>
He was tonights entertainment
>>
He's a dog chasing cars
>>
Poopoo in spaghetti, everyone upsetti.
>>
>>79662770
THIS MAN IS INSANE
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (121KB, 720x562px) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
121KB, 720x562px
He's a mix of Diogenes of Sinope and Nietzsche.
>>
>>79662955
Explain this.
>>
little gasoline...
something cheap...
i forget, its been a while
>>
File: nietzsche fedora.jpg (53KB, 375x410px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche fedora.jpg
53KB, 375x410px
>>79662986
The statement or the picture?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (2MB, 294x195px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
2MB, 294x195px
>>79662553
>have a plan
>act as you don't have one
>do cool things because of poor script

Seriously, who the fuck wouldn't notice a fucking school bus riding out of a fucking bank wall. Why the fuck would anyone let clown near mob HQ with a pack of grenades. Joker was cool only because sheer stupidity of everyone else allowed him to do what the fuck Noland wanted him to do.
>>
>>79662553
Revenge. He was a first responder, trapped on the island, when Batman crushed him with the train car that he killed ras with in begins. the fear toxin set in because he was stuck under the rubble for days because there was a piece of jagged steel sliced through his cheeks. After going through all that pain he snapped smiled and ripped his head back, slicing the rest of each cheek to his mouth.

after climbing from the wreckage and nursing his wounds to with the help of a Dr Pavel who is working with chemicals to extend life through terminal illnesses. The chemical heals him but mixes with the fear toxins still flowing through his body and he begins to convulse.

Pavel fears he kills the man and leaves the country to find a safer place to continue his research. Joker wakes up and vows revenge on the world, the city, and most importantly the man in the bat costume that condemned him to death by raising the bridge too quickly.

batmans revenge is for his parents carried out by helping gotham, jokers is for himself carried out by trying to destroy gotham (and batman).
>>
I don't know, but whatever it was, it made Heath Ledger kill himself.

He truly became The Joker.
>>
>>79663088
Sometimes you just have to turn your brain off and something something.
>>
>>79663158
Accidentally killing yourself because you took sleeping pills before you drive home isn't something Joker would do. It's something stupid people do.
>>
>>79663180
But Dark Knight is a smart film for smart people.
>>
>>79663085
The statement
>>
>>79662770
why did this post make me laugh
>>
>>79663088
>Pleb alert

This is art you piece of shit.
>>
File: HSfheMO.jpg (229KB, 967x1450px) Image search: [Google]
HSfheMO.jpg
229KB, 967x1450px
>>79663158
In the end, his final punchline was that life itself... is the biggest joke of all... damn... Jack Nicholson tried to warn him...
>>
>>79663341
Because it's bare.
>>
>>79663341
Because you have autism

Or you're a completely normal 12 year old boy
>>
>>79662770
Some men... some men just want to watch their toast burn
>>
>>79663363
Is this a curse?Will be Jared Leto the next?
>>
>>79663388
This is what i call a quality post

Good job!
>>
>>79662770
10/10 lad
>>
>>79663341
I thought the same thing. After I laughed internally.
>>
>>79663363
Unfortunately, truly great artists absorb art and react to it in ways we can never understand.

We've lost many creative heroes because of that, and Heath was one of them.
>>
>>79663320
Diogenes didn't care about money or had any aspirations beyond making a point. Lived as an outcast and reveled in it. He was called "the dog" by his peers because he basically lived as a NEET. He's the father of cynicism. Cynicism is derived from the greek word for "dog".

The Joker literally calls himself a dog and is pretty cynical when it comes to human nature.

Nietzsche states you have to create your own values and despises what he calls "slave morality", which is basically doing the right thing just because others tell you what the right thing is. He believes that morality depends on context and is more situational than dogmatic.

The Joker tries to prove this point to Batman.

Nietzsche is also very big on instincts. He prefers to guess rather than to know. Which in my opinion is the definition of this rendition of the Joker. He just does things on instinct. He makes plans but they are very situational and his only real "plan" is to prove his point to Batman. Which is a lot like how Diogenes lived.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 354x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 354x199px
>>79663320
The Joker becomes a 'Superman'(übermensch) by way of cynicism. He does this by relying entirely on his instincts, or his right-brain. So there's a feminine aspect to his thinking, but he's not a fairy like Miller's Dark Knight Joker.
>>
Batman is a very left-brain sort of character. He represents the man of facts, which John Ruskin associated with the man of the West, whereas Eastern Europe and Asia were presumed to seek out more harmonies than facts (right-brain).
>>
>>79662553
To not know who he was messing with.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.