[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does she have any chance of winning on Sunday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Isabelle Huppert.jpg (196KB, 1050x1269px) Image search: [Google]
Isabelle Huppert.jpg
196KB, 1050x1269px
Does she have any chance of winning on Sunday?
>>
>>79655958

As long as Meryl Streep doesn't win
>>
Literally who
>>
>>79655958
I hope so.
>>
>>79655958
Elle was amazing as was her performance in it. She'll probably lose to Stone because Hollywood.
>>
she's probably the one that has the best chance of beating stone but probably won't.
>>
>swn smell your cum soaked tissues and piss beside your car before stabbing herself
jdimsa
>>
>>79655958
>ywn rape this french cutie
>>
>>79655958
>ywn be a teenage boy
>swn be a naughty older lady that visits your parents from time to time and says lewd things to you when they can't hear
>>
>>79655958
nope. Emma Stone will win by far.
>>
File: elle-1460635220.jpg (405KB, 1120x685px) Image search: [Google]
elle-1460635220.jpg
405KB, 1120x685px
>>79655958
What the hell was it all about anyway? About women secretly enjoying rape?
>>
When does the voting on the Oscars actually happen? Because obviously when the nominees were announced La La Land was hot shit, but theres clearly been some backlash.

Personally I'm betting that Moonlight gets best picture if the voting occurred after the backlash. Same is probably true for Huppert. Chazelle probably has best director in the bag kinda how I think Gravity got best director but lost to 12 Years a Slave that year.

She definitely 'deserves' it more than Stone, I mean shes basically already cemented as one of the greats at this point, up there with Liv Ullman, Jeanne Moreau, Sophia Loren etc. And Stone will inevitably be nominated again through the years unless her career bombs somehow.
>>
>>79659090
Moonlight is a token negro/gay/libshit movie. It's there to fit a quota. Academy is not as liberal as Globes or Actors Guild because there's a lot more people behind camera that doesn't care for bullshit. Which is why movies like Hacksaw Ridge, Hell or High Water got nominations. La La Land wins because it's the safest choise and not a bad one.
>>
>>79658987

fucked up people being fucked up
>>
>>79659457

Moonlight was good kino tho
>>
>>79658918
wasn't hershlag the ultimate favorite to win?
>>
>>79659457
Moonlight is good and very well directed you faggot. Not everything is made because of muh liberal agenda. It's also a much better film then La La Land which is a Hollywood crillirclejerk.
>>
>>79659538

I haven't watched it yet but it was being praised on here until the torrent came out and that usually means a movie is at least above average. Well adjusted people will go to a theater to see something if they're interested enough in it. The neets have nothing better to do than shit on everything they find, especially if it's "sjw" in any way.
>>
File: 1455585142340.jpg (18KB, 510x476px) Image search: [Google]
1455585142340.jpg
18KB, 510x476px
>>79659792
>Moonlight is good and very well directed you faggot.
not really, is good but in technical terms is pretty average to shit, loooots of scenes out of focus, degraded light, bad frame composition, etc, i could go on but you a pleb son
>>
>>79659457

>praises the judges for not letting politics affect their decisions
>calls moonlight a token movie while honestly believing hacksaw was anywhere near worthy of best picture

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>79659792
>Not everything is made because of muh liberal agenda
EVERYTHING MADE IN HOLLYWOOD IS PART OF A LIBERAL AGENDA
>>
>>79658987
Am I a pleb for not understanding whether she really liked it or not by the end? I thought they left it pretty ambiguous whether she really enjoyed the rape or not.
>>
>>79660379
yes, you are a pleb
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.