[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Adnan Syed Prom Night.jpg (31KB, 615x629px) Image search: [Google]
Adnan Syed Prom Night.jpg
31KB, 615x629px
"and then there's the Nisha call..."

Well /tv/, did he do it?

I assume you have all listened Serial, the kino podcast from 2014.
>>
>narrated by a female

never made it through ten minutes, tried several times
>>
>>79655753
>did he do it?
most likely
>did he get fucked over
definitely.
>>
Tried listening to this but the npr voice and her whole style just got on my nerves.
>>
he was literally in the library though right? sorry, been awhile
>>
File: Hae Min Lee.jpg (41KB, 613x460px) Image search: [Google]
Hae Min Lee.jpg
41KB, 613x460px
>>79655781
I always found Sarah's voice pretty mesmerising for the most part and perfect voice to meme about.
>>79655801
The day of the murder is just a clusterfuck. I pictured Jay as a white guy initially then she describes him as a voodoo black metal giga nigga.

The most obvious solution is Adnan did it and they are all a bunch of lying bastards.

>>79655833
Says that one person who wrote him the letter but even Adnan can't recall if he was or not and also the time the police said Hae had to be murdered was probably wrong.
>>
They obviously thought they had some amazing miscarriage of justice going when they started it, but as it became clear Adnan did it they just strung it along.
>>
>>79655939
The thing is, Jay was obviously involved because he knew where Hae's abandoned car was.
>>
>well-adapted young man with a bright future
>gets thrown in jail for something he didn't do
>is now a fundamental islamist ready to destroy the west

good job america, really taking out the garbage
>>
>>79655983
>something he didn't do

so you believe he didn't do it? It seems to me he's a lier and he did it with Jay, pre-meditated or by accident then roped Jay into burying the body or some shit.
>>
Adnan was a patsy for a much broader and deep conspiracy. He entered witsec and was rewarded with a career as a pro ball player and the guy they got in there is a double.
>>
>>79656046
hella epic conspiracy bro

jay is also the lead singer of t he band suffocation
>>
File: edgy brah.webm (327KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
edgy brah.webm
327KB, 394x476px
>>79656046
>>
Hardcore History and Serial trashed the speakers of my car so fuck them.
>>
>>79656010

Adnan killed her in a fit of rage and roped in Jay to dispose of the body because he was the most hood guy he knew
>>
>>79656184
hae was pretty cute depending on the photo but in the news clip of her that was filmed the day she died she was qt
>>
True story. Thought Serial was a radio play for the first few episodes. Keep thinking "the guy they got to play Anon is really good at being a sociopath."

Find out its real... hell yeah, Anon did it.
>>
>>79656184

Thing is why would Jay get involved unless he was bribed/blackmailed. One thread they could have persued if the reporter didn't have such a boner for Adnan.
>>
>>79655810
Same, was forced to listen to like 5 episodes on a car trip with some friends who wanted to listen to it. Found it incredibly grating how she kept trying to portray this obvious honor killing fag as anything but. Didnt listen to the rest.
>>
File: SdVd6iit[1].jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SdVd6iit[1].jpg
32KB, 512x512px
mail k-kimp?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.