[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a real course in the USA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: .59.02].png (3MB, 1904x1064px) Image search: [Google]
.59.02].png
3MB, 1904x1064px
Is this a real course in the USA?
>>
>>79655559
I don't know. We had home-ec in my country during the 7th grade. In elementary school you chose between textiles and woodwork for shop class, and then on the 7th grade you did half-and-half.
>I've got two credit cards
Neat!
>>
>>79655624
>In elementary school you chose between textiles and woodwork

Are you chinese or something?
>>
>>79655559
I don't know, but I don't think it's a bad thing to teach high school kids about bills, taxes all that shit.
>>
>>79655836
Close, Canadian.
>>
>>79655559
Home economics is real and it's basically just cooking shit. At least when I was in school.
>>79655885
I'm pretty sure outside of private schools kids don't get taught that, people can even graduate college and not even know how to pay a bill or do their taxes.
>>
>>79655559
> why do Americans
> do Americans really
We really invade and bomb countries, if you really need to really know really more about what we do make some stupid noise and we'll free the shit out of you so you can find out firsthand

> but in my country
I can't understand goatspeak
>>
>>79655836
No, Yuro.
>>
>>79655956
>I'm pretty sure outside of private schools kids don't get taught that
I was taught the basics of credit cards, debt and taxes in public school back in 2003.
>>
>>79655996
I can confirm it was the same at least up to 2013
>>
>>79656220
We had home ec in the 80s where we did one course of wood/metal shop, one course of home ec (cooking) and one course of home ec (textiles).

AMAZINGLY NO ONE TURNED BUTCH OR GAY and guys enjoyed learning how croissants are made because who the fuck doesn't enjoy eating flour and butter
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.