[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theatrical is better than extended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1477453368965.png (354KB, 369x463px) Image search: [Google]
1477453368965.png
354KB, 369x463px
Theatrical is better than extended
>>
>>79654470
Incorrect.
>>
>>79654470
true
>>
>>79654496
Extended has horrible pacing
>>
>>79654470
Correct but fellowship extended is acceptable because its that good extras
>>
>>79654683
Yeah I was gonna ask whether any of the 3 is better as EE?

ROTK EE for instance is one of the most difficult to enjoy movies ever because its pacing is so bad and it just goes on and on

Its not a book, its a movie, you need to be willing to accept the constraints just as you'd have to accept the constraints of trying to turn a painting into a sculpture

I'll have to watch TT again but I think Theatrical might win out
>>
>>79654470
Fellowship extended is better.
TT is good either way.
ROTK theatrical is great, extended not so much.
>>
theatrical doesn't include this scene though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hesOeiv_l7I&ab_channel=0HollyGoLightly
>>
If you're a LOTR fan the extended editions are top kino. If not better stick to the theatricals.
>>
The best version is to just make your own cut with the best parts of both.
>>
>>79655827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdXQJS3Yv0Y
Agreed.
>>
The books are better than the films so who the fuck cares.
>>
>>79655895
Just because I like chocolate ice cream better doesn't mean I can't eat strawberry once in a while. I mean, they're not even the same medium.
>>
>>79655895
I can't watch the books with my family you autistic retarded genetic dead end spas
>>
>>79654470
>>
>Extended Edition>Theatrical Edition
FotR, TT
>Theatrical Edition>Extended Edition
RotK
>>
>>79656440
>Implying the scene with Saruman at the start of RotK isn't the best addition to EE
>>
>>79656555
>Legolas shooting an arrow 1000000 m up in the air

emm
>>
>>79656691
>Implying it's not one of the more believable moments from Legolas in the LotR-triology
>>
File: IMG_1313.jpg (37KB, 398x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1313.jpg
37KB, 398x401px
The Appendices > Films
>>
>>79654470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwj9JmreP7k
lol no
>>
>>79656776
True. I want a legoas-free version of LotR desu
>>
>>79656907
Legolas is needed for the friendly banter between dwarf and elf
>>
>>79654470
no shit
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.