/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watch it Voilello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 123125235.jpg (17KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
123125235.jpg
17KB, 600x300px
Watch it Voilello
>>
Best show ever created
>>
File: YP A Sorrentino Production.jpg (544KB, 956x3231px) Image search: [Google]
YP A Sorrentino Production.jpg
544KB, 956x3231px
Voiello is one of the best face turns in television history, not that he was ever evil but once he hopped on the Lenny train hype levels were maximum.
>>
>>79654979
And yet he ultimately destroyed Lenny with a very simple observation at the end of the show.

I was never not rooting for Voiello or Guitierrez, those were the most humane characters in the cast.
>>
>>79655031

I don't think it was meant to destroy him per se but it was serious food for thought, plus we saw over the course of the show that Lenny was dialing it back a bit with the hardcore rules.

Guitierrez was amazing though, proper arc.
>>
File: portillo.png (66KB, 200x156px) Image search: [Google]
portillo.png
66KB, 200x156px
I will never spend all day frolicking with Voiello between tall shelves of huge dusty volumes while wearing expensive rosewater scented silk garments. I should just fucking kill myself
>>
>>79654979
>Lenny sent his waifu to Africa so she can be BLACKED
Lenny is worse than Satan.
>>
>>79655435
:'(
>>
dude cherry coke zero lmao
>>
>>79657150
Do they even have cherry coke zero in Rome? I don't remember seeing it when I was there.
>>
>>79655137
I don't think so either.
It was just something Voiello had thought about, without any real ulterior motives.
Hell, if it kinda worked in making Lenny a more moderate pope, too bad his parents didn't fall for his ploy.

But hey, we can't be sure he kicked the bucket. Maybe in a few years we'll get Yong Pope with a Vengeance
>>
>>79657175
Highly doubt it. Lenny was being a cunt for no reason in that scene. He was trying to remind them that a Pope is in fact a king and that they couldn't please him so easily I guess.
>>
>>79657175

I'd be difficult to find an aluminum can, but bottles can be found for sure.
>>
>>79655137
>per se
Stopped reading there
>>
>>79654979
fuck i want to like his mole so bad
>>
>>79658128

Sorry having an education triggers you, hillbilly-kun.
>>
>>79658497
what does per se mean?

Not the guy you replied to. I want to know though.
>>
>>79655754
That scene where they part made me tear up. How could that OTP be ended?
>>
>>79658528
By itself/In itself
>>
How do you think Voilello felt about the Higuian transfer?
>>
>>79658693
>I don't think it was meant to destroy him by itself

Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>That empty sinking feeling when you finish the season
Let us pray
>>
>>79658730
it mean literally in the right sense of the word
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.