[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 5050583022017.jpg (94KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
5050583022017.jpg
94KB, 400x579px
Is this movie good?
>>
kys nipkuk
animu is for faggets
>>
the only satoshi kon i haven't watched...
>>79652767
?
>>
It's Satoshi Kino

Yes it's actually really good
>>
>>79652850
Why is it good?
>>
>>79652861
Interesting premise with a theme of a journey persisting throughout the film.
It also has some coming of age stuff and is generally a very good looking film.

In some ways Kon meant for it to be a more lightheartened and less dark parallel to Perfect Blue.
>>
>>79652976
>more lighthearted

ahahahahaha

haha

i cried like a bitch at the ending, fuck you
>>
>>79653027
It's still more light-hearted than Perfect Blue bitch.

But yeah I agree the ending was sad
>>
>>79652753
All of Kon's stuff is good, but to be honest this one didn't really "connect" with me on an emotional level. Felt like I was being emotionally manipulated just a bit too much.
>>
>>79652753
probably my favorite of three i've seen, others being paprika and perfect blue

it leaves you with a bittersweet warm feeling
>>
>>79652753
Satoshi Kon was the greatest anime creator/director of all time. Of course it's great.

>killed unexpectedly by fucking pancreatic cancer of all things
>>
>>79653227
>>killed unexpectedly by fucking pancreatic cancer of all things

>just as he finished the storyboard and writing for Dreaming Machine
>his dying wish was for his producer friend at stuido Madhouse to finish the film
>producer-san has to deal with the stress of trying to realise Kon's vision without it turning out to be mediocre.
>they're still working on it and trying to get more money to make sure it's as good as they can make it.
>>
>>79652753
Overrated. Meh at best.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.