[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Timeless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>Lucy's mother being Rittenhouse
Didn't really feel like much of a reveal to be honest but her speech was good.
To be honest I felt a little underwhelmed by the finale.
>>
DEGENERATE WHORE
>>
>>79651866
>Abigal Shlickcer
>>
>>79652834
>>79652842
Please don't be unkind.
>>
>>79653089
she did it to herself

using both hands
>>
>>79653144
>Send loving messages to husband
>Internet perverts breach her privacy, release the messages to the public, and have the gall to say she's in the wrong
>>
>>79653184
>Send loving messages to husband

that's sure not what it was

DEGENERATE WHORE
>>
>>79653184
>loving messages to her husband
She was officially single at the time and was masturbating in public places (hotel rooms, restrooms, airplanes etc.).

the hacker was rude though
>>
File: travelers_cast_feat.jpg (78KB, 600x374px) Image search: [Google]
travelers_cast_feat.jpg
78KB, 600x374px
>>
>>79653881
That's already got a second season confirmed
>>
>Let's not destroy Ruttenhouse completely by changing the past.
>Instead, let's arrest a few in the present and let them know about time travel decades earlier.
worst plan ever
>>
This show must be expensive as hell to produce
I wasn't too impressed by the finale either
>>
Why is Jiya specially affected? If there was too many people on the life boat why did it affect her and none of the others? Will she perhaps be able to jump to the past and back without the machine?
>>
>>79653184
still a filthy degenerate scum whore
FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP
>>
>>79655278
Showrunner said she'll have some of time vision ability
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.