[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terminator 2 3D

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: t23d.jpg (91KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
t23d.jpg
91KB, 646x960px
Just saw this.

Tell me why this won't be the best reason to enter a cinema in 2017.
>>
>>79651400
So wait, this is what Jim Cameron was doing when he's not bitching about Trump?
>>
>>79651415

Nah he was hammering out 4 scripts for Avatar as well, and let's be fair, updating T2 with modern tech sounds pretty awesome shame I'll never get to see it
>>
File: friday-the-13th.jpg (780KB, 760x1024px) Image search: [Google]
friday-the-13th.jpg
780KB, 760x1024px
>>79651400
If they can be released Terminator 2 in 3D why can't they release on Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D. I bet it would make a lot of money and I know I would see it again in real 3D.
>>
>>79652207
>Nah he was hammering out 4 scripts for Avatar as well
I'll believe it when I see it, which isn't likely to be in this decade.
>>
>>79652212

is it even possible to restore all the violence?
>>
>>79652207
It is pretty awesome. I saw the film at the world premiere in Berlin last week and it was glorious.
All those nice practical effects in 4k 3D on the big screen. Way better than all the CGI crapfests of today.

Definitely go to see it in theaters!
>>
>>79651400
the best reason to enter any cinema will always be to shoot everyone inside then yourself
>>
The last time I saw a 2D film converted to 3D in post (actually the last 3D film I saw period) was that shitty Clash of the Titans remake, and my fucking eyes felt like they were trying to wriggle out of my skull whenever the screen would stagger when the camera panned. I don't care if Cameron's funding it, 3D has no appeal to me anymore.
>>
>>79652241
All they would have to do is this release the movie its already in 3D.
>>
>>79652207
>shame I'll never get to see it
why not?
amputee?
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>79651400
Because they will add a bunch of horrible CGI scenes no one asked for.
I prefer to not corrupt my fond memories I have of this movie I hold dear.
>>
>>79652214
According to Sam Worthington, they are about to film Avatar 2 soon
>>
>>79652280
(c) (tm)
>>
Why didn't they just release the 3D sequel that was made a couple years after t2?

I bet no one remembers this existed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0EZTwE9fM
>>
But will it have this ending with old Sarah?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgUsMkbipQQ
>>
>>79652420

No way my podunk country will ever bring it in
>>
>>79652416

I thought most of the early Jason movies had a bunch of scenes left on the cutting room because of the MPAA
>>
God damnit people stop paying Hollywood for fucking reruns. 3D isn't special. If it's extremely well done you forget it within 10 minutes of the movie starting. If not you spend the movie noticing weird 3D issues every few minutes. It's bad enough that you keep paying for capeshit reboots and nostalgia remakes and movies based on action figures but at least they have to put in some effort, this is just literally "we paid some effects dudes to filter a really old movie, give us $17 each to watch it."
>>
File: 1372814970229.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1372814970229.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>79653521
I've only seen the Jurassic Park 3D reshowing, but I thoroughly enjoyed that. It was nice seeing it again on the silver screen. Would also watch T2 3D as well tbph.
>>
>>79652518
When I come home tonight I could upload a pic of the ticket.

>>79652502
They didn't. In the following live interview with Cameron he said they only changed one very minor continuity error that bothered him since decades.
Everything else was just converted to 4k and 3D.
>>
>>79654344
>In the following live interview with Cameron he said they only changed one very minor continuity error that bothered him since decades.

Wuzzat?
>>
>>79654418
It's the part where if you're a cute kid and you smile and joke with a robot for a while suddenly it gains the ability to feel emotions.
>>
>>79654418
The windscreen of the truck the bad terminator drove fell out when it fell down in the canal in the chase sequence, but in the next shot is was still intact. So they removed how it fell out.

I didn't notice this minor detail during the screening. Only Cameron mentioned it.
>>
>>79655447

Thanks

>>79654556

That's actually a deleted scene where they reboot the T-800 and it's learning chip but I get you were trying to act like a prat, good for you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.