[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>time is a flat circle what did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Rust_Cohle.jpg (129KB, 1200x846px) Image search: [Google]
Rust_Cohle.jpg
129KB, 1200x846px
>time is a flat circle

what did he mean by this?
>>
>it's like /tv/ is a flat circle. It commits the same mistakes over and over again allways thinking it change its ways only to make its way around full circle
>>
he means that the vaunted MWI is pure unfettered garbagio, friend
>>
>>79644518
same story, different actors. there's nothing new under the sun
>>
>>79644518

wat, aren't all circles flat, by definition?
if it had volume it'd be a cylinder, right?
>>
>Time is a flat tire

wat
>>
>>79646841
It would be a sphere.

And yes.
>>
I think the show was taking a stand at "eternal return" via Nietzsche. Everything will happen again.
>>
File: dssyd.jpg (27KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dssyd.jpg
27KB, 800x450px
>DID
>SHE
>SUCK
>YOUR
>DICK
>"just for a little bit"

was marty a cuck?
>>
>>79647299
He was cucking his wife, Daddario was cucking him, a cuckobouros if you will.
>>
File: ASS.gif (950KB, 500x164px) Image search: [Google]
ASS.gif
950KB, 500x164px
>>79647299
He's a retard, because he cheated on prime milf Michelle.
>>
>>79647257
oh, so a ripoff of robert jordan's the wheel of time?
>>
>>79644518
He tastes aluminum and ash in the past from his beer cans and cigarettes in the future because his name is Rustin Cohle (rust n coal, like aluminum and ash) which makes time a flat circle
>>
You ever heard of the 4chan Theory? It's like in real life, we process time linearly forward.

But outside of our real lives, from what would be a fourth-chan perspective, time wouldn't exist, and from that vantage, could we attain it... we'd see... our image board would look flattened, like a single website with virgin neckbeards in a superposition of every place it ever occupied. Our sentience just cycling through threads in our mothers basement, like mountain dew in a lake.

See, everything outside of 4chan... that's normalfags, normalfags looking down on us. Now, to us, it's a way of life, but to them... it's an anime image board

In real life, where there are no waifus and feet threads, meme's can't grow. Memes can't become. Memes don't change. So Moot created 4chan to grow the memes that reddit would kill, and then they are reposted, but into the same image board, that you've always been born into.

How many times have we had this thread, guys?
Well who knows. When you can't remember your lives before 4chan, you can't change your lives.

And that is the terrible and the secret fate of 4chan
You're trapped, by that nightmare you keep waking up into.
>>
>>79648093
(You)
>>
File: IMG_8859.gif (833KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.gif
833KB, 200x150px
>>79647367
>a cuckobouros if you will
>>
>>79647299
should I allow someone to mow my lawn in return for borrowing my mower?
>>
>>79647367
But then Rust cucked him
>>
>>79648093
Bravo
>>
>>79644518
jack shit

bullshit nonsense
>>
>>79648093
bretty good
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.