[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do women understand this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: latest[2].png (385KB, 500x751px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].png
385KB, 500x751px
Do women understand this character?
>>
He didn't even understand the character he was playing Stannisfag
>>
They understand the character as the show portrayed him
>>
We really need more info on his tax policy if we're going to understand him for real. Can he still claim Shireen for the year in which she was burned alive? Is that act in itself deductible?
>>
File: 1404668902834.png (253KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
1404668902834.png
253KB, 600x250px
>>79643586
It was a bigger loss having both his dependents die at the same time than losing his whole army because he can deduct his army as business losses.

Because it's just good business
>>
>>79643403
The show runners didn't even understand it.
>>
>>79643689
Actually, they just jumped the gun on that Night's King storyline. Once they found out where George is going in the books (Stannis plays the same role in the books as the Night's King does on the show) it was already too late. Stephen Dillane wanted off the show and they had already given his future arc away so they just killed him off early.

In the books, Melisandre is misreading the prophecy but is correct about him being king.
>>
>>79643790
Explain.... I thought Fatman said Night's king is long dead in the books and is pretty much a legend told in the North at this point.
>>
>>79643901
Right... Stannis plays that role in the books. The show runners just used the info they had at the time and went with that Night's King legend.
>>
>>79643790
wut. this is not even close to being canon you fucking faggot.
>>
>>79643403
No, and neither does Stephen Dillane
>>
They understand he is a character
>>
>>79643790
>>79643943
Stop lying, nigger.
>>
File: 1429305776623.jpg (27KB, 617x662px) Image search: [Google]
1429305776623.jpg
27KB, 617x662px
>tfw it is revealed that his corpse was smuggled north of the wall and brought to the nights king
>tfw he leads the white walker army against jon's army
>that look on jon and davos' face when they see white walker stannis standing before them

shits gonna be cash
>>
>>79643403

I still cant believe he is gone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.