[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: powerful movies that unironically always make you cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6093.jpg (338KB, 1600x1201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6093.jpg
338KB, 1600x1201px
ITT: powerful movies that unironically always make you cry
>>
>>79641464

I walked out of this boring ass movie. why should I care about this character? Because it's Jesus? Mel Gibson shouting anti-Jewish shit to a cop is still a more likable character
>>
>>79641564
this
the gore was quite hardcore for a bible film anyways
>>
>>79641464
I didn't cry, but this movie truly is a masterpiece.
>>
File: magnolia claudia.jpg (53KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
magnolia claudia.jpg
53KB, 900x600px
>>
>>79641592
>gore

Never seen it. How bad is it?
>>
File: Tintorettocroceffisione.jpg (206KB, 1575x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Tintorettocroceffisione.jpg
206KB, 1575x1188px
And one of those robbers who were hanging blasphemed him, saying, "If you are the Christ, save yourself and us." But the other responded by rebuking him, saying: "Do you have no fear of God, since you are under the same condemnation? And indeed, it is just for us. For we are receiving what our deeds deserve. But truly, this one has done nothing wrong." And he said to Jesus, "Lord, remember me when you come into your kingdom." And Jesus said to him, "Amen I say to you, this day you shall be with me in Paradise."
>>
>>79642347
K
>>
>>79641464
That part of Schindler's List when the actual survivors file past his grave and you realize most of them are dead by now.
>>
File: mary_and_max-2009-poster-2-large.jpg (180KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
mary_and_max-2009-poster-2-large.jpg
180KB, 1200x902px
Funny enough both Passion along with Mary and Max share a company together
>>
>>79642347
wtf my faith has been restored now?!!!!??!
>>
File: 700094_043.jpg (34KB, 480x303px) Image search: [Google]
700094_043.jpg
34KB, 480x303px
He said, “How will we liken the Kingdom of God? Or with what parable will we illustrate it? It’s like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, though it is less than all the seeds that are on the earth, yet when it is sown, grows up, and becomes greater than all the herbs, and puts out great branches, so that the birds of the sky can lodge under its shadow.”
>>
Speed Racer, not even meming
>>
File: Captain_ron_poster (1).jpg (36KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Captain_ron_poster (1).jpg
36KB, 300x445px
>>
>>79642347
>little suck up bitch gets into heaven, logical person is condemned to hell
wtf I'm an atheist now
>>
File: 1255234.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1255234.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
>>79641592
>>
>>79641592
>Isaiah 52:14
>As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men:

Basically Jesus was the most JUSTED person who ever lived. Not saying the movie was 100% accurate, but they probably got the goriness right
>>
based jesus
>>
>all these people who love this movie but aren't saved
Here's the outline for salvation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.