[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The movies that actually better than the books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

The movies that actually better than the books
>>
>>79641310
Pretty much everything David Fincher touches
>>
>>79641310
Jaws
>>
>>79641310
The movie over simplified everything and just made it into a freedumbs are good Bush era Republicans are Nazis.

I bet you liked the shitquels
>>
>>79642115
Not him but I love the prequel trilogy and I think the V For Vendetta movie pales in comparison to the funnybook.
>>
>>79642115
V has prequels?
>>
>>79642115
You mean the Matrix sequels? They are not terribad. They are just good kung fu movies, that I do agree shouldn't have spent so much money as they did
>>
>>79642011
this. plus No Country For Old Men
>>
File: Watchmen.jpg (394KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Watchmen.jpg
394KB, 1600x1200px
>hurr ayy threat is better
>>
>>79642115

>being this poltarded
>>
>>79641310
>>79641310

Lord of the Rings

Books were shit. Ramblings of a madman.
>>
>>79643571
Not him but the Dictator in the comic is based off of Thatcher and even Moore admitted so.
>>
>>79641310
Why was he so fucking crazy?
Why did he feel the need to convert Natalie Portman to his ways that he went that far, did he need pussy that badly?
>>
>>79643835
He was in a chemical accident when he was sent to a Concentration Camp.
>>
>>79641310

all of them

>reading books
>>
>>79641310
Never read the graphic novel...is it actually shitty?
>>
>>79644506
No, he's wrong. It's better and more detailed about all the characters.
>>
>>79641310
>>79642920
You're both hideously wrong. The Wachowski brothers took a complex story about anarchy vs fascism and turned it into simplistic "FUCK BUSH" bullshit, Snyder took Watchmen and turned it into a pretty looking action flick even though that aesthetic goes against some of the key themes of the book.
>>79641985
>>79642688
Correct.
>>
Any Kubrick film really (except for Lolita), The Godfather films, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, There Will Be Blood and Stalker
>>
Fight Club
Please excuse my reddit.
>>
>>79641310
Really? That book must be REALLY fucking bad
>>
>>79641310
Harry Potter
>>
>>79641310
It might be, if only there was an extended cut where Weaving sang This Vicious Cabaret.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4tQ6_ygdU
>>
Not a movie, but has anyone seen the Hulu adaptation of 11/22/63? Just finished reading the novel for the second time and wondering if the show is at all faithful and worth a watch.
>>
>>79643752
>>79644912
>Any Kubrick film really
haha, good one
>>
>>79644506
No, OP is a faggot
>>
Novel : Anarchist vs Totalitarianism
Movie : Marxist vs Conservatives

Inb4 hurrrrrrr it's not a novel
>>
Drive.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.