[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you think of 'Split' /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Funnily enough Id say its Shyamalan's best dil since 'Unbreakable'
>>
>>79641264
*best film
>>
it was predictable, cliched garbage.
I regret downloading it.
>>
Why didn't she run out of the car?
>>
>>79641497
This. And also why didn't he spray her with the knockout gas like the other 2? Was he just expecting her to be chill?
>>
ending scene was massive though. wonder if bruce will be in the sequel hes kinda too old now
>>
>>79641497
because it's a movie, she's need to be in the basement for the plot dingus
>>
>>79641497
she seemed traumatized from earlier abuse in her life, it's why she was the most reluctant to challenge her captor

>>79641623
i don't think he noticed she was there. his goal was those two girls, he had been tracking them.
>>
File: Ce7E3qwUEAABrGn.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ce7E3qwUEAABrGn.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
>>79641264
did somebody say anya thread
>>
File: 1487047408754.jpg (29KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1487047408754.jpg
29KB, 500x361px
>>79641440
>downloading
>>
>>79642853
ah. i guess that makes sense.
>>
>>79641264
Whenever I see her, I always think she's some exotic European cunny but then I remember she's a Argentine-born British girl that grew up in Miami.

Why can't she have a cute accent?
>>
File: 1483658644634.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1483658644634.png
4KB, 205x246px
>>79642877
really hope her career takes off and she's in more movies
>>
>hot chicks not in the boring hollywood way dressed slutty (based shamalamama)
>mcvoy giving the most fun to watch performance of the year
>interesting idea and didn't end in a shitty twist(unbreakable doesn't count)

One of the few films I didn't regret paying in recent memory.
>>
Anya is my waifu and I wish i could hug her

;_;
>>
>>79642996
She was awesome in The Witch too. She's genuinely a pretty good and versatile actor
>>
>>79641264
Legitimately one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Very poor dialogue, ass-pull of an ending and just too fucking stupid. Entertaining film but too ridiculous for me to take seriously, it was way more of a comedy than a thriller in my eyes. Acting was decent across the board but again, the dialogue brought the performances down so badly. I also found the Casey-child-rape scene was so unbelievably out of place and didn't seem to be there for any reason at all, other than to set the fact that Casey was abused, which could've been done in a number of different ways or just implied and not explicitly shown. The movie was way too lighthearted to deal with such a serious topic.
And what an irresponsible doctor, why the fuck didn't she just use Kevin's name at the end of the movie when she's about to fucking die.
>>
>>79641264
id like to SPLIT her legs open if you know what i mean
>>
>>79644724
Underdeveloped brain?
>>
>>79641264

/r9k/ loner kills two stacies and spares fembot
>>
>>79644910
god description
>>
>>79642996

dont get your hopes up
>>
>>79641264
>that scene where the angle is directly aiming down her cleavage
>making the blonde girl take off her shirt
>making the thicc black bitch walk around in her panties

thank you based m. night
>>
Why are her eyes so far apart?
>>
>>79646519
you post this every thread fucking autist
>>
>>79646550
Why'd your father abandon you?
>>
So the idea was that each personality was born from a traumatic event in Kevin's life, right? Then what caused the beast to awaken?
>>
>>79646580
He's been in my life since I was born, actually.
>>
>>79646630
He spent too much time on /r9k/. The Beast is gonna wipe out all normies.
>>
>>79644724
All of your points are shit and I could easily refute every single one of them but I'm too lazy to do so
>>
Disgusting, Satanic filth. Wish I hadn't seen it.
>>
File: anya taylor joy 21.jpg (165KB, 1156x1451px) Image search: [Google]
anya taylor joy 21.jpg
165KB, 1156x1451px
she has a very interesting look
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.