[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taptaptaptap >It's just a movie, relax! >taptaptaptap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Piece of shit.jpg (135KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Piece of shit.jpg
135KB, 480x320px
>taptaptaptap
>It's just a movie, relax!
>taptaptaptap
>>
Well its just my soda spilling over your head, relax
>>
Tfw first time seeing a movie with someone this weekend and he was doing this during the trailers.
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (56KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
56KB, 445x604px
>when they pull out their phone during the crucial plot points
>>
Tammy Texters get the Texter Torture.
>>
>>79641193
Least it wasnt during the movie
>>
What's the solution to assholes like this?
>Build a nice home theatre with an inexpensive projector
>Watch it early morning, when all the faggots are asleep
>Wait two weeks, and watch it at whatever time you want

Hmm?
>>
>>79641193
trailers are mostly shit and its semi acceptable

if they do it while the movie is on they're cancer
>>
My girlfriend does this shit all the time and gets in a strop when i tell the bitch to put it away, ive paid £40 for this evening, i dont want to be looking at her facebook during film.
>>
>>79641568
Powerful electromagnetic pulses disable all electronic devices in the theater. People with pacemakers beware.
>>
>>79641568
I go to late showings on preview night. The faggots don't yet know it exist (in Oklahoma anyway).
>>
>bangbangbang
>it's just bullets relax
>bangbangbang
>>
>>79641067
The only time I've ever had someone do this I told them to put the phone away before I take it and they did and apologized. I dunno why this is a problem for people.
>>
>>79641568
Tell them to shut their fucking phone off like somebody with a pair of balls should, you pussy
>>
people are so selfish these days they don't realize that it's distracting to other people or they don't care.

also women should not be allowed outdoors without a male chaperone to keep them from doing stupid shit.
>>
>>79641729
I saw a guy stand up and yell at 3 girls who had their phones on near max brightness. People behind him told him to calm down and sit.

It has to be so infuriating when somebody tells you off, when you're not in the wrong.
>>
>>79641729
Doing that every single time gets fucking frustrating, because you're dealing with a bunch of clueless shitboats who think every place in public, is their own living room.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.