[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kino Pope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: The_Young_Pope.png (76KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
The_Young_Pope.png
76KB, 250x370px
/tv/ told me to watch this, said "it's Kino", and I believed them.

It was pretty great until the gays ruined it. Why do SJWs have to ruin everything?
>>
The Young Kino, you mean
>>
>the gays
wtf are you talking about anon
>>
>>79640400
Why so upset about Popefu recognizing that CSIGutierrez was a good guy despite being a gay man?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Yl0ALK3-4

Best song
>>
>>79640400
>hurr gay character means show ruined
>hurr subplot involving gay priests in a show about the Vatican is SJW
Fuck off.
>>
>>79640515
>not https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_FSZCRl9Dw
>>
>>79640452
If they brought up homosexuality and pedophilia once or twice that would be fine but those last two episodes seem to have a gay focus
>>
>>79640677
They have a paedophile focus, for which I'm glad since we're talking about the vatican.

are you really that insecure about your own sexuality
>>
>>79640521
But it is SJW. Literally gets shoehorned in in like last 2 fucking episodes, Gutierrez is randomly gay but decides not to disclose it to Pius XIII for months. It was only thrown in to spare the audience's fee-fees because "that Pope is a MEANIE for kicking out gay priests >:("
You literally cannot disprove this without resorting to memes.
>>
>>79640817
>Pedophile focus
They spent like 20 seconds on Kurtwell after he got to the Vatican and they didn't even kick him out of the Church
>>
>>79640677
Oh wow it's almost like it's a big point of focus for the church in the modern era
>>
>>79642485
Sounds like real life desu
>>
>>79640400
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79642485
They sent him to freeze and suffer in Alaska, not exactly letting him get away with it.
>>
>>79642458
Lenny knew from the start that Gut was gay. It was the whole point of sending him to handle the case. Pedophelia and homosexuality are major issues in the Catholic church in the last few years. Besides, Lenny is harder on homosexuality than any recent pope.
>>
>>79642458
And you're a fucking ingrate philistine. You literally cannot prove me wrong without resorting to a properly conducted IQ test and a statement from atleast THREE (3) independent psychiatrists.
>>
>>79642700
Greetings, reddit.
>>
>>79642485
Lenny wanted him to suffer. If he was kicked out of the church then it would be public knowledge which would hurt the church's image at a critical juncture. Not only that, he wouldn't have any power over him. He basically condemned and old man to spend his last years in agony.
>>
>>79642700

>waahhhh, get out of my safe space!!!

shove off you nunce
>>
What does it matter if they're gay? They aren't supposed to have sex anyway as priests.
>>
>>79642922
This. Lenny also knew that they couldn't turn Kurtwell over to the police in NYC since they lacked proof of any actual pedophilic actions. He just had enough material to make Kurtwell a non-issue for the rest of his life without Kurtwell or any of his cronies making a fuzz.
>>
>>79642922
He sent him to Alaska to seek redemption by working in the cold and suffering, Lenny is still compassionate

Kurtwell did wrong but is a victim too so he deserve a chance to redemption
>>
A criticism I had with the season was the lack of proper foreshadowing of a heart condition before the panultimate episode. Sure, you can call the event when he passed out a hint, but it was potrayed as him being overwhelmed by emotion. Also, it's asymptomatic of a typical heart condition.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.