[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Dan Aykroyd make this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Nothing_but_trouble_poster.jpg (25KB, 293x438px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing_but_trouble_poster.jpg
25KB, 293x438px
Why did Dan Aykroyd make this?
>>
Cocaine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IMdPYEaod0
>>
>>79639105
So he could wear his prosthetic cocknose.
>>
>>79639617
why did the judge have a cock shaped nose if it was fake anyway?
>>
File: me.png (80KB, 210x220px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
80KB, 210x220px
>>79639105
When he was working on SNL he was driving from his house to New York every week (it was evidently a long drive I guess). He had to go through some weird small towns and thats where he came up with the idea for this ComedyKino

The stars all did it because they were friends with him even though they kinda knew it sucked.

Dan is talented but it seems like he is better with coming up with a basic outline for a movie and then have a director smooth it out. Examples: Ghostbusters was original set in the future with several GhostBuster companies were competing against each other. Blues Brothers was like 400 pages where every single character in the band had a fully detailed backstory.
>>
>>79639744
He literally and unironically has autism.
>>
File: 91-wfFJg22L._SY445_.jpg (47KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
91-wfFJg22L._SY445_.jpg
47KB, 300x445px
I remember buying it on DVD because it came with "spies like us" wasn't there a rap scene or something?

It doesn't seem like a real movie looking back on it
>>
File: Nothing-but-Trouble-Tupac-Scene.jpg (53KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing-but-Trouble-Tupac-Scene.jpg
53KB, 600x300px
>>79639921
Fucking 2 Pac and Digital Underground are in it, and they have a musical number with Dan
>>
>>79639921

Yup by Tupac nonetheless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS8EolrR2Ck
>>
>>79639105

The past was stupid
>>
>Roger Ebert famously hated the movie so much that he refused to write a review for it after giving it one of his most emphatic "thumbs down" reviews ever on Siskel & Ebert (1986). On the show, Ebert said that when he went to a weeknight showing of the film in 1991, the theatre was almost abandoned except for him, a few lone adults, and several teenagers who were making loud, rude comments at the screen; Ebert famously went over to the teens and asked them to be even louder so he didn't have to listen to the terrible movie anymore.

>What inspired this movie was one day Dan Aykroyd imagined his friend John Candy in drag and burst with laughter, for weeks every time he imagined that image he would burst out with laughter, so Aykroyd decided to write a movie where Candy would play a woman, he thought of a plot later.

>Chevy Chase did not like the script, but took the leading role because he wanted to work with his friend Dan Aykroyd and thought they could improve the movie by improvising. Chase later said that Aykroyd took a huge career hit when the movie bombed because he had taken on so many roles (director, writer, actor and producer) that no one else had a high enough profile to take blame for how bad things turned out.
>>
>>79640062
>bad
>>
>>79639105

because he's a massive sperglord who needs to have his autism channelled
>>
>>79640292
I bet he has 100s of scripts sitting around. If a good editor could get a hold of them we could get some comedy adventure classic cinema
>>
>>79640062

>Ebert famously went over to the teens and asked them to be even louder

That's totally not what a public pervert/voyeur would do at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.