[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the rip is out is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Assassin's_Creed_film_poster[1].jpg (67KB, 259x384px) Image search: [Google]
Assassin's_Creed_film_poster[1].jpg
67KB, 259x384px
the rip is out

is it any good?
>>
>>79636770
Vidyakino
>>
>>79636770
Current issues i found when i watched 20 min last night

>FPS out of pace, its 29.8fps instead of 23-24fps
The cinematography is a bit weird but the actual movie seems fine, audio is out of sync sometimes and subs are fucked.

Its 5/10 watachable but there is alot of compression artifacts.
>>
As an assassin's creed huge fan, i personally loved it. Brought a friend with me to the cinema, and he also enjoyed it a lot. I think the critics were pretty unfair. It didn't deserve to flop this hard. It's a shame we won't be getting a sequel.
>>
>>79636770

I liked it but it was killed by parts that looked like a ps3 game. I could almost see someone holding a controller playing the action scenes.

Watch John Wick 2 instead. Its a better movie about assassins that deals with secret Romanesque societies
>>
Why not just play the fuckin game instead of this non interactive cash grab horseshit? this whole concept makes no sense to me. no one else is interested in this other than retards who are fans of the game anyway.
>>
>>79636811

i meant is the movie any good but thanks for that in depth rip quality analysis i enjoyed it
>>
>>79636770
It was ok. Should have spent more time in the animus though
>>
The last assassination where the he cuts the throat of the templar and the lights go out
That shit was awesome
>>
>>79636883

because i work 68 hours a week and only have time to squeeze in a movie every now and then while im cooking and eating dinner before bed
>>
>>79636883
>not watching it for the assbender

gay as fuck
>>
>>79636983

how do you not kill yourself? that sounds awful
>>
Half the movie was just brown and dust filter and effect
other than that pretty good
>>
File: 1459548637291.jpg (62KB, 999x749px) Image search: [Google]
1459548637291.jpg
62KB, 999x749px
>>79637058

think about it most of my waking day. i dont think humans are supposed to live this way. but if i dont work and generate tons of money for my ex wife ill go to prison and get my ass raped
>>
>>79637058
He will. Once he realizes the money isn't worth losing years to. Sure he'll convince himself that he'll retire early or some shit. But then what. You have no social life so you have no friends. just give it time.
>>
>>79637158

i dont want to work this much...

read
>>79637090
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.