[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy valley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Happy-Valley.jpg (60KB, 550x276px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Valley.jpg
60KB, 550x276px
how the fuck did this get so much praise? layered characters/ character development mean bugger all when literally every character is unlikeable. im a brit and i get it tried to be this quiet little british equivalent of the wire or the shield or whatever. what went so wrong?
>>
i don't watch shows when the protagonist is a old hag
>>
>>79635395
when the only vaguely interesting character is a grim rapist that's all you need to know
>>
>>79635395
The show is about enemies, and it's the only good show about enemies on television.
>>
>>79635435
maybe thats why. i just can't empathise whatsoever with her i fucking hated every minute she was on screen
>>
>>79635510
wow what a unique theme maybe next someone will make a movie about revenge
>>
I downloaded the first episode thinking it was this british television series that made fun of cop shows kind of like hot fuzz but it turned out to be some trash

does anyone know which one i really wanted to get?
>>
>>79635923
I don't think it exists mate any lil screenwriters out there make that show use this as your base https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwYxkZ9jTvk
>>
>>79635923
Babylon or No Offense maybe? Neither are that good. Going way back there's Thin Blue Line with Mr Bean.
>>
Looks like some feminist horse crap to me. Pass.
>>
>>79636045
>No Offense
>The first series focuses on the team's investigation into the serial murders of young girls with Down's syndrome
lmao
>>
>>79636049
She gets royally fucked up by the villain because she's a weak ass old woman and britbong cops have to defend themselves with a stick.

I didn't get much of a feminist or strong woman vibe. If anything shes a broken miserable hag. And her sister is a pathetic degenerate.
>>
The one cop chick eats it so hard, really brutal stuff. I enjoyed it though but I like cop shows so whatever.
>>
>Another masterpiece in the genre of British depression simulation with the premiere of Happy Valley in thirty minutes.
>But first on BBC One; Eastenders.

FUCK OFF
>>
>>79638233
>he still watches television
(yes I'm aware this board is called /tv/)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.