[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your opinion on Treadwell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (168KB, 308x304px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 308x304px
>>
>>79634876
A lunatic fruitcake who got what was coming to him. Sad he took his gf with him.
>>
>>79634876
He didn't tread too well
>>
>>79634876
I couldn't bear another second of him running around being a total goofball.
>>
a misguided moron
This will sound hard to believe but when i was in elementary school he actually came and did a talk about bears there. It was pretty fun as a kid.
Seeing the documentary really pissed me off the first time because Herzog is kinda harsh on Treadwell, but over time ive realized that Treadwell was well meaning, but a total idiot.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder
>>
>>79634876
Wonder if the audio of the killing will ever get leaked.
>>
>>79634876
grizzly man is in my top 10 comedies.
>>
>>79636569
He was an ex heroin addict with a death wish that manifested into getting as close as possible to grizzlies. What did you expect? How was he up close? Weird?
>>
>>79634876
Tasty
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDQkLF1Vd3o
>>
File: image19851.jpg (47KB, 397x255px) Image search: [Google]
image19851.jpg
47KB, 397x255px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>79636664
i dont really remember it that well, but honestly he wasnt too different from what you see in the film.
High energy, lots of passion, not a lot of knowledge
>>
>>79634876
Delusional

Shame his girlfriend had to die with him
>>
>>79637031
'hey everybody, how are you doing, let's all hug a bear :3 show them our love'
>>
He didn't do anything on the Vikings despite being a first round pick
>>
File: grizzly man.jpg (613KB, 1482x2100px) Image search: [Google]
grizzly man.jpg
613KB, 1482x2100px
>>79634876
Is this the greatest dark comedy ever made?
>>
>>79636491
She went with him willingly. It was her own fault. In fact I bet it was her fault they fucked up because that was the first time he took anyone else with him.
>>
>>79634876
i think he just wanted to get famous and inspire people by doing that crazy shit with the bears

unfortunately, it didn't go so well, but he had the best intentions, he was an okay guy
>>
>be a sad waiter at a themed restaurant
>ex-dug addict
>searching for purpose
It seems by the end he himself realized he couldn't do it forever because the park knew this guy was getting to close and habituating the bears to human contact and got himself killed by staying to late in the year. It's stupid for a human to be close to predators like that.
>>
Why does nobody comment on the fact that he could make a grizzly bear back away by scolding it like a child?
>>
>>79636723
>this was the last time they were shown together as friends
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.