[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the GOAT true crime series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Is this the GOAT true crime series?
>>
File: IMG_2921.jpg (231KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2921.jpg
231KB, 1200x800px
Can't say, cause I would like to use my firth amendment privilege.
>>
>>79633540
Yeah. The best, it's fucking great
>>
File: 1374949239988.png (30KB, 512x347px) Image search: [Google]
1374949239988.png
30KB, 512x347px
>ywn see a true kino Manson true crime series
>>
it was the goat trial, it deserved to have the goat tv show
>>
Not even the best OJ related show from that year
>>
>le plea deal man
>>
I rewatched last week and its amazing
>>
>>79633785
>show
>>
>>79633738
yeah their next season is about a male rape victim
>>
>>79633928
Ya blew it
>>
>>79633615
>mentally unstable white supremacist

bet he browses /pol/
>>
>>79633615
Using your fifth amendment privileges does not imply guilt
Fuhrman literally did nothing wrong
>>
>The People vs. OJ Simpzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>79634857
tell that to anyone outside a courtroom
>are you a racist?
>i plead the fifth
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
Yes, just astounding. Vance, Brown, Paulson, Travolta were incredible. The writing and direction as well.
>>
>>79633811
Wait this guy is fucking Travolta?

I didn't even recognize him lmao
>>
>>79634926
Schwimmer was great too IMO.
>>
>>79634964
He was, agreed. Did a lot w/ a little role. Really felt the betrayal.
>>
>>79634964
I was skeptical at first when his role was first announced but he knocked it out of the park.
>>
>>79635028
>>79635128

I think he was supposed to kind of mirror the society's opinion of OJ. Disbelief and denial at first but slowly starting to come around as the trial progressed and more facts are unveiled. Also feeling trapped in the end between justice, family and his (former?) best friend.
>>
>>79635246
Yeah, agreed. In real life and in the series/book he personified the sort of skeptic of not wanting to believe this lovable hero/pal could actually be capable of such savagery. In the photos and video of the courtroom, especially after the verdict, he wears his emotions on his face.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.