[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Agents of SHIELD going on a six week hiatus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: lmd.jpg (169KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
lmd.jpg
169KB, 800x1067px
RIP agents of shield.

http://mcuexchange.com/agents-s-h-e-l-d-begin-six-week-hiatus-next-episode/
>>
thats what you get when you shovel a Mary Sue down everyones throat and destroy every ensemble dynamic from season 1 just to include a bunch of characters we will never see or care for again

fuck this show
>>
its one of my dads favorite shows

hes gonna be crushed :(
>>
so how's the ghost rider arc? was it shit
>>
Needs to be a bye-a-tus
>>
>>79630266
One of the worst shows on television
Next to Chicago Fire and Agent Carter
>>
This is a normal part of the schedule, you twits. They don't have Agent Carter this year to fill space.
>>
>>79630475
Also the black list
>>
File: agents of booty.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
agents of booty.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>79630266
Not posting the compulsory pic.
>>
>>79630266
I'm only six episodes into the current season, but Robbie Reyes is done really well.
>>
the show goes on hiatus every season dumbasses

god youre all so fucking stupid
>>
>>79630266
Gotham is on hiatus as well.
>>
Shit I thought it was cancelled ages ago. I've heard literally nothing about it in years.
>>
>>79630417
It was one of the best arcs of the show. Probably second to the hydra reveal. But if you don't like the show, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>79630698
>he show goes on hiatus every season dumbasses
>god youre all so fucking stupid

A few weeks. Sure but six weeks. Good luck with the ratings.they're fucked.
>>
I'm getting increasingly annoyed by Mack's constant passive aggressive holier than thou shtick. Also not really a fan of AoS constantly revisiting some variation of "oh no, there's a mole or enemy agent in our midst!". I was hoping we'd leave that behind when Hydra was finally finished and now the LMD fuckery does it to an even greater extent.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.