[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on The Eric Andre Show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: t3_4d5ctf.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
t3_4d5ctf.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
What is your opinion on The Eric Andre Show?
>>
RIME TO DELIVER A PIZZA BALL
>>
>>79627844
I'm glad he's dead.
>>
>>79627844
One of my favorite shows. Aside from the one or two street sketches that are too mean-spirited (like when he uses mentally ill homeless people as cheap props) it's pretty much perfect.

Makes me long for the days when Craig Ferguson was still on late night
>>
I wish I was Levar Burton
>>
File: 1365988600636.jpg (60KB, 317x628px) Image search: [Google]
1365988600636.jpg
60KB, 317x628px
so does he actually get his dick out or is it a prop?

is it even legal to nonconsensually show your dick to people?
>>
>>79628118
I'm pretty sure that's his real dick, Eric Andre has no qualms about whipping it out for everyone to see if you look at his Instagram.

I'm sure anyone who is going to be on his show has to sign an agreement first so they won't be liable for anything.
>>
>>79627844
Its great.

But the last season was the weakest yet imo, he needs to drop the references to older jokes and just make the next one completely different with no call backs.

That said though the Kelly Osbourne interview was one of my favourites of the entire run.
>>
i dont trust like that
>>
>>79628195
Season one is some of the best television ever made, season is two is excellent and season three I dropped part way through because too many moments made me cringe, though it did still have a lot of funny moments. I think he was forced to be more creative when he had a smaller budget, probably bored of it by now too.
>>
>>79628588
>>79628195
please forgive me for linking that to you
>>
Was very funny. 2 was better than 1. 3 was even better than 2, but then 4 wasn't as good now that everyone's in on the joke.

It's time to stop. You had 4 solid seasons but you can't stretch the premise any thinner.
>>
It feels like the same few jokes over and over again. Fun at first, but gets more and more stale over time.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.