[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bugs with zero technology can hit a planet on the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 15

File: images.jpg (141KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
141KB, 720x1080px
>bugs with zero technology can hit a planet on the opposite side of the galaxy with warp capabilities
>Edited, montage-quality footage of Buenos Aires minutes after impact
>the bugs made sure to hit a large city, but one that was not vital to the earth

Who honestly buys the federation's false flag bullshit at this point?
>>
File: alex_jones.jpg (217KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
alex_jones.jpg
217KB, 750x500px
>>79623407
INTERGALACTIC CHILD MOLESTERS!
>>
>>79623407
It's an obvious inside job, however Beunos Aires is important to Earth because that's where the nu-white people live
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>79623407
>>giving a shit about this

KYS
>>
WE GET YOU SIR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
>>
>>79623407
BUENOS AIRES WAS AN INSIDE JOB
>>
Starship Troopers? More like Crapshit Poopers
>>
GOVERNMENT LIED, BEST GIRL DIED
>>
>>79623407
fuck you bug-lover
>>
File: 1482331947926.jpg (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482331947926.jpg
11KB, 256x256px
>>79623407
You're forgetting the most damning evidence of all
>Spaceship isn't taking the optimal route to Klendathu for some reason
>All the high ranking members of the crew supposedly didn't notice this, but a trainee pilot did
>Upon switching to the optimal route the ship comes face to face with the asteroid heading to Earth

It's almost like the higher ups knew the asteroid was there or something. Really makes you think huh?
>>
>itt cucks who can't get their citizenship

Just pick up cans by the road for two years you lazy fucks
>>
Honestly, if this was in the directors mind when filming then this is a flawlessly executed sequence.

They don't go the extra mile and tell us it was a false flag. Hell they never even hint at it. But considering the themes of the movie (facist, war loving society killing non-sentient "bugs") I think the idea of it being a false flag fits in perfectly and is beautifully subtle
>>
>>79623452
>inside job
this
>>
>>79625117
communist aliens just wanted to live a peaceful life
>>
File: file.png (5KB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
5KB, 250x209px
>>79625117
that really creamed my chicken noodle
>>
does it ever say what they are stealing from the bugs
>>
>>79625371
Land
>>
>>79625371
their peaceful life, their planet's resources
>>
>>79625371
Nothing, they just need a war to keep their society functioning. It's literally how their keep their culture unified and strong.

The mormons tried to move out and establish their own colony, so the military massacred them and used the bodies for propaganda footage.
>>
>>79625117

This really gristled my turkey salad sub.
>>
>>79625415
or amish, whatever they were
>>
File: 1457425420331.jpg (87KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457425420331.jpg
87KB, 640x400px
>>79625386
>>79625394
>>79625415
can we agree that as long as the enemy is something worthless like bugs, there is literally nothing wrong with a war society
>>
>>79625117
That really supersized my fries.
>>
>>79625453
oh yes I agree
their society is perfect, they just need to keep it freshly fertilized with the blood of patriots
>>
>>79625415

So the government sucked out their brains and made that general insane?
>>
>>79625117

That really fucked up my mind
>>
>>79625479
No, the bugs did that. That was a military base close to their brainbug, they had to defend it.
>>
>>79625117
No. One of the artillery bugs knocked an asteroid out of orbit which then hit Earth. The brain bug orchestrated it.

>Also
>Rue Mclanahan is the pscyho biology teacher
Seriously fuck Betty White. Rue was the person everyone watched that show for.
>>
> but one that was not vital to the earth
r-r-rude!
>>
File: Klendathu-system.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Klendathu-system.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
>>79625525
>One of the artillery bugs knocked an asteroid out of orbit which then hit Earth.
Look at that shit
You see how fast the artillery bug's projectiles are in the movie. It would've taken them millions of years to do that shit.
>>
>>79625525

>brainbug can not only see the asteroid belt to identify possible targets that would be useful to throw at earth
>it can also coordinate with the artillery ones to compute a firing solution that requires the most precise timing and calculations known

Even if all that were true, how the fuck does the asteroid enter warp space? The bugs have zero known technology, let alone technology advanced enough to enable warp travel across the entire galaxy.
>>
>>79625589
seriously how far away is the alien planet?
even if they travel faster than light it would take a decade?
>>
>>79625371
Brain bug. The ability to store someone else's memories is an incredible resource
>>
>>79625646

>faster than light
>decade

Get Space Engine and see it for yourself
>>
>>79623407
>with zero technology
They had interstellar travel so it stands to reason they have some type of technology.
And in the books the bugs were technologically on par with humanity and a single bug warrior was wearing armor bristling with weapons that outgunned a single MI grunt in his power armor.
Like everything else between the book and the movie they only share the most superficial of things in common.
>>
>>79625669
>And in the books
The books are irrelevant.
>>
>>79625669
>They had interstellar travel so it stands to reason they have some type of technology.
They spread to other planets by flinging spores into space.
>>
>>79625663
then warp gates? with FTL engines even if the crew didn't age, everyone on earth would
>>
>>79623407
buenos aires were also full of anti-federation people, pretty much every family were angry at their kids for drafting
>>
>>79625453
Except getting cut in half by said bugs.
>>
>More ammunition was used in this film than in any previous movie.

>The scenes involving explosions and fire after the destruction of Buenos Aires were actually videos taken from the Oakland Hills fire in October of 1991.

>Director Paul Verhoeven's favorite movie of his own.

>Most of the arachnids appearing on film are CGI but a few life-sized, robotic models were built. However, during the battle scenes, the actors wound up looking at director Paul Verhoeven himself who would stand in front of them and jump and scream to elicit their reactions.

>Lieutenant Willy is played by Steven Ford, the son of former President Gerald Ford.

>The base that houses the Fleet Academy is named "Tereshkova" after Russian cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova, the first woman in space. There are many more examples in the movie of the future being gender-neutral (meaning there is no bigotry based on gender), such as the mixed-shower scene and the female captain.

>The fort defense scene contains many references to Zulu (1964): "we're all gonna die," "fire at will" and "fall back into the compound," along with some similar camera angles.

>Jake Busey (Ace) learned how to play the violin for this movie.

>The cow that was killed by the Arachnid in the media break commercial was completely digital but was still censored.

>Casper Van Dien says he was often asked why a blonde-haired, blue-eyed actor would play the Argentinian Juan Rico. He suggests that his character was the descendant of exiled Germans. Argentina was famously a hiding place of German war criminals after World War II.

>In the back-story of Jean Rasczak (Michael Ironside): Rascazk lost his left arm which had been grabbed by a Warrior Bug, during a mission on Klendathu and retired from the Mobile Infantry and became a teacher of History and Moral Philosophy in Buenos Aires.
>>
>>79625453
>there is nothing wrong with constant war that kills innocents and most importantly the strong youths of society

You sound like Hitler. Hitler was just as bad as any kike stereotype he had Goebbels push. You fucking /pol/ stormweenies worship the ground that honorary Jew walked on and yet he was the main factor in starting a war that essentially wiped out the best stock the West had. Now look at us.
>>
>>79623441
All I need to hear. Fuck the bugs
>>
>>79625790
but it is an excellent way of suppressing free speech tards and other extremists
>>
>>79625747
>posting imdb trivia
>>
>>79625747
>the actors wound up looking at director Paul Verhoeven himself who would stand in front of them and jump and scream to elicit their reactions.
the absolute madman
>>
>>79625723
>pretty much every family were angry at their kids for drafting
They weren't drafted. A draft makes the whole "citizenship through service" thing irrelevant.
Rico's parents were upset because they were upperclass and had his future planned out for him already.
Not to mention they knew he was doing it for a girl and not because he gave a shit about becoming a citizen.
>>
File: 4ZrXrQo.gif (2MB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
4ZrXrQo.gif
2MB, 480x271px
>all the white people in this movie are argentine
>>
>>79625865
>>79625747
they're all descended from german war criminals
>>
>>79625790
Fucking this, Hitler was a methed up fuckhead who had no idea what was going on half the time and was in his own fairy world. He ruined any chance of Europe recovering anytime soon after WW1 and now it may never recover because of that fool. He has doomed the white race and now we have to fix it again
>>
>military service is completely optional
>people who choose not to serve still get to live safe, comfy lives with their families and are free to pursue careers of their choice
>everyone lives in clean, crime-free neighborhoods without a hint of racial or gender discrimination or animosity
>only those who wish to take on the tremendous responsibility of governing the people must demonstrate their pride and patriotism by risking life and limb for their society
oh yeah it's so terrible, help help i'm being oppressed
>>
>>79625846
I still don't understand how they became upperclass
>>
>>79625888
>He has doomed the white race and now we have to fix it again
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79625790
you are being unfair. i don't even visit pol. like i said, if bugs happened to be bent on destruction, war would be the perfect drive to motivate society
>>
>>79625888
>gets some popcorn
>and watches his favorite episode of blacked
>>
>The "Bug planet" scenes were filmed in the Badlands of Hell's Half Acre in Natrona county.

>During filming Jake Busey (Ace) suffered heat stroke after working all day in 120 degrees desert sun, this stopped production for a week, when he recovered several large holes were cut into his uniform so he could cool off, many other cast members suits had this modification as well in order to prevent further cases on average there were 25 people per day being treated for heatstroke during filming.

>In the shower scene, Shujimi (Anthony Ruivivar ) says that he joined the Mobile Infantry so that the federation would pay for his studies, which would otherwise have cost him "an arm and a leg." Shujimi later has his limbs ripped off by the bugs.

>In the film, during live training, Djana'D (Tami Adrian George) shoots and kills Breckinridge accidentally, resulting in Rico's flogging. In real life, the two actors are together and have a child. They met on this film.

>In the scene where Carl influences his ferret Cyrano to go "bug" his mom; Rico tells Carl not to do anything like that to him. This foreshadows a scene near the end, wherein Rico saves Carmen as Carl psychically guides him though. Carl later says it's "classified."

>Bobby Cannavale auditioned for a part.

>Mark Wahlberg turned down the role of Johnny Rico.
>>
>>79625790
>yet he was the main factor in starting a war that essentially wiped out the best stock the West had.
>Implying germany ever needed a reason to try and start shit in europe
The whole point of the eastern bloc after WWII is because russia was tired of germany starting shit with them every generation or two and wanted a friendly buffer zone between them.
>>
>>79625790
Anonymous, are you trying to say jews are giant insects?
>>
>>79625906
Expain to me how western birth rates and demographics aren't all pointing towards a complete extinction of the european races? Or will you sit there and scream "POLLLLLL" like a fucking idiot
>>
>>79625888
actually, the "hitler was incompetent" bit was invented by the soviets and former german incompetent generals as part of pro-soviet propaganda
Hitler also wanted to make peace with the British citing that they were like brothers to the german people and brothers shouldn't go to war with each other and that the soviets were the real threat
>>
>>79625946
>>>/pol/
>>
>>79625846
Money. That's why Carmen's family hated Rico and why Ace gives him so much shit for being a rich kid.

They lived above citizens even though they weren't, just because they had money.
>>
>>79625925
Sure, ya got me i done for now
>>
>>79625888
>implying it wasn't and still isn't USA that's destroying the white race
>>
>>79625929
>Mark Wahlberg turned down the role of Johnny Rico.
Thank god.
>>
>>79625929
>In real life, the two actors are together and have a child. They met on this film.
i like this
>>
>>79625968
Yup i knew it. Man what an argument! How pathetic
>>
>German war criminals
The vast majority of blonde people in Argentina descend from Italians, Germans were pretty trash immigrants and a lot of them race mixed because they lived in the same neighborhoods as brown people because of their poverty.
t. triggered argie
>>
maybe the bugs had some mean to send the asteroid
after all they don't know much about them yet
they didn't know about the brain bug, they didn't know about the artillery bugs and thought it was a natural phenomenon etc.
>>
>>79625898
I mean its not really important to the movie, but strictly speaking most soldiers are from middle-to-low class with the exceptions being the officer corps.
Rich people don't send their kids to the army usually. And military service isn't the only way to get citizenship, pretty much any civil service qualifies you after you serve your time.
>>
>>79625846
it wasn't just rico's parents, everyone from his class that he talked to said that their parents were against them becoming citizens
>>
File: 1484701812722.png (6KB, 366x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484701812722.png
6KB, 366x286px
>>79626046
>blonde
>italians
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 1920x1078px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 1920x1078px
All great civilizations need an enemy to maintain a sense of unity.
>>
>>79625908
>if bugs happened to be bent on destruction,
IF
We only see them defend their established territory. Thats like blaming russia for WWII.
>>
>>79625589
What is the center of a galaxy even? I always wondered. Is it a giant cluster of suns? why is it so bright?
>>
>>79626086
????
>>
>>79626070
>qualifies
no, military was the only 100% way to get citizenship, everything else was a dubious "might"
>>
>>79626117
Yes, very many stars clustered together.
>>
>>79626117
It's a supermassive black hole.
>>
>>79626117
supermassive black hole
>>
>>79625967
What moron in his right mind would think Britain would surrender after they declared war on them AGAIN. I mean why would britain surrender their people and fates to germany because they "might" lose? How was hitler every going to invade britain exactly? With his makeshift rafts that would sink if a destroyer cruised by it? Also he blew every opportunity he had for example being able to recruit millions of Ukrainians against the Soviet Union but instead labeled themnas "subhumans" and oppressed like anyone else. Not coordinating with his allies, not listening to his generals, failing to realize the bigger picture. He fucked up and now we have to carry the weight of his failure. All of us
>>
>>79626124
>uses a picture of the most obvious hair dye case ever as an example
????
>>
>>79626148
>>79626139
>>79626137

both of these are true
>>
>>79626117
Seriously?

Its a supermassive black hole sucking everything in, thats why the galaxy is a spiral and its so bright in the middle because its a fuckton of stars being sucked in.
>>
>>79626149
germany never declared war against britain, they only attacked the russians and the french who had been allowing the mistreatment of the germanic people after the first ww
>>
>>79626166
>He thinks that's hair dye
You must be a chicano or something
>>
>>79626022
That's because of the jews in the us not us itself. I believe that the wrong side won ww1 but to think Hitler was any better than a rabid animal is silly considering he injected bullsemen into him for testosterone
>>
>>79626079
I don't remember that at all. Carl was always intending to go, and Carmen's dad just didn't want to see her go because that's just how a normal parent would react to the baby bird leaving the nest.
Rico was the only one who had real trouble as far as i can recall.
>>
File: hBCF0EAAE.jpg (64KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
hBCF0EAAE.jpg
64KB, 500x431px
>>79626180
wat
>>
>>79626188
>invade poland who are allies with Britain and France
>not expect them to declare on you after invading their allies and buffer states
>>
>>79625967
How the fuck would Brits and Germans be "brothers"? Germany was always a land of warmongerers. Nobody liked Germany, before it's federation as a united country, and most people still realize they can't be trusted. Look at them now, importing refugee hordes by the millions, no doubt preparing to shit over Europe again.

Fuck Germany.
>>
>>79626194
>he doesn't know what highlights are
you must be a nigger
>>
>>79626041
>it's a /pol/tard gets upset again episode
>>
>>79626025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0KKzvwWZc
>>
>>79626247

Seriously, get space engine or something you nigger
>>
>>79626254
which was why they tricked russia into attacking them
>>
>>79625886
>war criminals

that's an oxymoron in this society
>>
>>79626267
Sure thing Pedro
>>
>>79626282
Last time i played Spaceengine was in 2011 when it was /v/'s monthly memegame.
>>
>>79626269
I'm not upset at the fact you choose to run away more, frustrated.
>>
>>79626264
>Look at them now, importing refugee hordes by the millions, no doubt preparing to shit over Europe again.

It`s actually just a way to apologize for WW2 and the holocaust.
>>
>>79626326

A version got released last year in september, there are tons of new shit
>>
>>79626247
Ill make it easier to understand.

Our entire galaxy is slowing being sucked into the middle of it.
>>
>>79626453
You wish its actually the opposite
>>
>>79626511
It's both. Our galaxy will collapse into one big black hole eventually (maybe merging with Andromeda) and after trillions/quadrillions of years evaporate into hawking radiation

However the other galaxies outside of our local cluster will continue to move further and further away from us due to the expansion of the universe by dark energy until the surrounding observable universe becomes completely dark
>>
>>79625893

This is literally how the communist party in China works
>>
>>79626589
except their society is dysfunctional as fuck because they're overinundated with corrupt bureaucracy and their people have no souls
>>
>>79626091
I wish there was more to Helldivers and the missions were a bit more diverse.
>>
>>79626619

Yeah the movie demonstrated this quite well too
>>
>>79625415
Seriously. The carnage was too clean, not clumsy and random like a bug attack would be.
>>
>>79626560
anon, that "expansion away from center" is happening inside our galaxy too

if the black holes in the center of galaxies actually sucked up the entire galaxy, there wouldn't be any galaxies left
>>
>>79626661
I don't remember china-tier corrupt bureaucracy and soulless people in this movie
>>
>>79625453
Yes.
But the movie makes it pretty clear that the entire film is just a propaganda movie for the Federation, and scenes like the bug with the cute eye, or shit like it never telling us who even really started the war, gives the impression that the conflict isn't as simple as the film makes it out to be.
But that's the thing about Starship Troopers. You don't have to agree with it to enjoy it. You can get what you want out of the movie.
Even if you are a fascist and you know the movie is poking fun at fascism you can perfectly enjoy it.
>>
>>79626453
No. Black Holes do not simply suck everything in.
>>
>>79626729

They replace sky marshals like used up hookers and everyone specifically looks like soulless 90's high school dramas
>>
File: 1483601368088.jpg (388KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
1483601368088.jpg
388KB, 717x880px
>le false flag me me
>>
>>79626677
The expansion within our galaxy is canceled out by the force of gravity holding them together. It takes greater distances of space for the expansion to have a separating effect between distant galaxies.
>>
How did all the disabled vets at the start get their injuries? The bug war hadn't start when they were serving
>>
>>79625117
I don't get it. How is this piece of information damning?
>>
>>79626894
There are many ways to classify attacking an enemy aside from "war".
>>
>>79626971
Yeah but it what conflict did they get hurt? Was it during the unification of earth under the federation, terrorist movements resentful of federation control
>>
>>79626894
well, judging from the training exercises it was most likely caused by other humans, like colonist extremists or something
>>
How do we stop people from posting same bullshit on /tv/ over and over?
>>
>>79627039
sorry this thread discussing a movie pushed one of your big guy, cunny, or blacked threads off the board
>>
>>79626894
The bug war had already started in the book.
>>
File: ee7.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
ee7.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>79626215
>considering he injected bullsemen into him for testosterone
He was also fucking his niece and a vegan and has only one ball and was secretly a muslim-jew. He also spent most of his days in concentration camps where he personally tortured and killed at least one member of every jewish family.
>>
>RLM releases a video about Starship Troopers
>suddenly constant Starship Troopers threads
>>
File: fuck those german warmongers.png (232KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
fuck those german warmongers.png
232KB, 800x392px
>>79626264
>How the fuck would Brits and Germans be "brothers"? Germany was always a land of warmongerers.
>>
>>79627089
the movie states that the bug war started when buenos aires got burned
>>
>>79627268
>Some ""big name"" reminds us something exists and talks in depth about it
>Everyone goes and rewatches it
>Everyone has a newfound interest in it

Hero of the Federation, the second movie, was pretty good.
>>
Oh how I'd love a verhoeven style satire on a news channel covering fake news.
>>
wtf did the bugs eat or drink before the federation showed up?
>>
>>79625888
>honour your treaties because some fuck face assassinates the archduke of your allies
>Get absolutely fucking RINSED on reparations
>Meanwhile the jews are trying for a communist uprising in your homeland

>think Europe could have ever recovered
Fuck off and read a history book you fucking ponce.
>>
>>79627339
>Hero of the Federation, the second movie, was pretty good.
You're objectively wrong
>>
>>79627966
The Germans werent even paying reperations anymore by the time Hitler became chancellor. Germany spent way more building up for and fighting WW2 than they ever would have had to pay in reperations under Versailles.
>>
>>79627339
Third one had the great line of "he believes in the wrong god!"
>>
>>79626104
Except Russia had already invaded other countries before and during WW2?
>>
So what's the diverging point im the timeline from our society?
>>
>>79627966
>muh reparations

When will this stupid meme end? Anyone whos actually studied the economics of the time period would understand that what was holding back Germany's economy wasnt reparations, it was lack of credit due to their massive war debts. Yes reading of Keynes will spell this out despite so many shallow reinterpretations to the contrary. The reparations canard was conservative and nationalist factions in Germany who didnt want to reform the economy and so needed foreign scapegoats.
>>
>getting this mad about flaws in a 20 year old action comedy film
you guys serious?
>>
>>79628732
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>79628732
What's your point? Most films these days are trash. Most films worth endlessly debating are dated. Films will always be discussed, no matter the time period.

But I guess an underage faggot like you who only likes nu stuff won't understand.
>>
So why did the camera man on Klendathu keep filming dangerously close to the bugs that were murdering everyone and was surprised when he got fucked up?
>>
>>79628913
There's a disconnect between reality when you're watching it through a camera, you don't fully realize you're right there when it's happening because you're seeing it through your screen.

Same reason people pull out their phones and record stuff like fights or accidents instead of help out.
>>
>>79628913
Like so many other aspects of the movie, his performance is purposefully exaggerated social commentary.
>>
>>79623957
what a fantastic soundtrack
>>
>>79627089
It was a cold/proxy war at that point with limited engagements. They make a big point of saying that there are too many people in the MI and everything you saw at the recruitment center was designed to chase people off, including the multiple amputee at the front desk. He even tells rico that if he fails to report for muster, or goes AWOL no one will even bother looking for him.
After the bugs drop the rock/the war turns hot do they go into recruitment overdrive.
>>
>>79627339
Heros of the federation is the horror/porn one right?
>>
>>79629788
Yeah, with the spiderbugs while they all hide in a small base.
>>
>>79626117
A cluster of giant stars orbiting a supermassive black hole.
>>
>>79626949
The implication is that the Federation were steering Fleet away from the optimal route because that was the route they were launching their false flag asteroids down, IE they didn't want anyone in that space
>>
>>79625646
Nigga you need to watch some Spacetime, or whatever other medium/channel you want cuz holy fuck you are ignorant as to the size and scope of our Universe.
>>
>>79630064
Im not kidding I figured this out as a kid when I saw the movie the first time. I havent seen it in a while but iirc there are so many signs towards it in the movie I always though that was supposed to be the obvious conclusion.
>>
>>79627339
it's the weakest movie
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.