[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Milo on Bill Maher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 24

File: realtimewithbillmaher10.jpg (46KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
realtimewithbillmaher10.jpg
46KB, 600x399px
Milo: "Bears can be considered dangerous to children because they have an inherent aggressive nature and a disproportionate amount of their population has attacked people. Thus bears should be kept out of playgrounds."

Larry: "Back in the day they said Chihuahuas were dangerous to kids but they weren't. So that means that bears aren't dangerous today."

Nance: "Are you a confused hooker who used to suck dick in Naples?"

Milo: "You're stupid."

Larry: "Go fuck yourself douchefag Leslie Jones is beautiful and can spell most words!"
>>
>>79617119
Whole episode was a joke, Milo didn't get a word in and Larry once again has no spine.
>>
File: 1487206473041.jpg (348KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487206473041.jpg
348KB, 1280x1024px
I had a dog named Milo. Australian Shepherd.

Much like the Milo you're familiar with, Milo the aussie was somewhat infamous for fellating himself on the showgrounds. Milo was a compulsive masturbator, truth be told. The first erect cock I ever saw was Milo's angry red dog cock, literally melting the January snow.

Such images don't chase me in reverence for Yiannopolous. An indication of his presence in the world conjures up a potbellied, squarebrowed old english pedophile, shaking his head at a TV which he truly worked to afford the license for. This foggy old pedo sees a fully grown Milo Yiannopolous and says "Ahh, poor bugger. He might have made something of himself if he had actually convinced me to have sex with him."
>>
>>79617119
shoulda just called him a dumb nigger. I can see the face white people make when that's the word they want to say, but they just sub in some random other insult. Here's another time that happened;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdYKj2PvnZE
>>
>>79617516
okay, that's actually a completely unrelated music video. Here's the video I meant:

https://youtu.be/_AnxrdYAcFU

Also,

>captcha says to mark all squares with a jaguar
>it's clearly a leopard
>>
File: 1487169442673.jpg (239KB, 1500x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1487169442673.jpg
239KB, 1500x1124px
>>79617542
>>79617516
>poster preoccupied with identity politics is also a miserable, irrelevant weeb
Wow! Colour me shocked.
>>
>>79617609
no i'm not
>>
Remember when Maher was somewhat cool?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x64cy3Bcr98
>>
Bill Maher is a fuckin idiot, and he always looks smug as fuck. Fuck Bill Maher
>>
>>79617682
He actually agreed with Milo on many points, maybe you should have watched the episode before crying like a lil bitch LOL
>>
File: 1487038402119.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487038402119.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>>79617637
Sorry
>>
File: heather spegget.png (922KB, 1104x974px) Image search: [Google]
heather spegget.png
922KB, 1104x974px
you should have linked the video you goober

https://youtu.be/3cDLflyQ8TA
>>
>think this Milo is some trump brown nosing twat who lives to trigger people
>watch video of him
>realise its the brit Milo who seemed to have fair views and spoken very articulate only a few years ago
what happened? why has he tried to become some sort of male Lady Gaga?
>>
While I don't understand the genuine /pol/ obsession with Milo, the nigger Jon Stewart telling Milo to go fuck himself wasn't unwarranted. Milo calls everyone on the panel stupid to their faces for no reasons, attacked the SNL gorilla unwarranted during the interview, and was just a humongous faggot in general during his parts on the show.

The cringiest part of the whole show was Maher calling Milo the next Hitchens. Hitchens was an actual intellectual; Milo is the walking manifestation of that 12 year old kid who browses /b/ on their parents laptop after school.
>>
File: blacknificent.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
blacknificent.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>79617119
What if I hate teevee Jews and British gay pedophiles who do a "dems r the real racysists" standup routine?
>>
>>79617787
I think Milo is clever but he has sacked it all off for the sake of attention. here he is actually trying to have a normal debate with someone, who in the end became triggered anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6gqnFbZsU
>>
At one point Milo brings up that Transgenders are disproportionately involved in sex crimes but doesn't make it clear that in those statistics they're the victims majorly. The whole thing was retarded though.
>>
>>79617119
>"Bears can be considered dangerous to children because they have an inherent aggressive nature and a disproportionate amount of their population has attacked people. Thus victims of bear attacks should be kept out of playgrounds."

Fixed for accuracy.
>>
>>79617918
Perhaps he meant that it's bad to turn into transgenders because you are going to get abused. Like, they also commit suicide a ton, and maybe someone should say: Hey, maybe this hormone therapy is a bad idea because it messes with their minds and they commit suicide.

Generally. People used to care about others, but I could go the other way, where now it seems that people should just be free to fuck themselves. If they don't want help, I won't force them to take it.
>>
>>79617918
That too. Either because Maher was completely unprepared for Milo, didn't want to upset Milo, wanted his guests to go after Milo or legitimately didn't give a fuck, but Maher's silence to pretty much every retarded thing he said during the show made the show that much worse. Especially given that the whole point of having the faggot on his show was to highlight his alleged ignorance. Instead he calls him the next Hitchens for no apparent reason. What a cuck.
>>
>>79617991
No, he was saying their involvement in sex crimes was sufficient reason for them to be kept away from women in public restrooms. Because evidently sexual assault can't happen in men's bathrooms.
>>
>>79618084
>no, youre wrong, my interpretation is correct.
>>
>>79618084
It's a really dumb line of reasoning. But of course, what was the liberal progressive Hollywood new-atheist Bill Maher's reply?
>Not unreasonable.
>>
>>79617698
He's a triggered contrarian. We get it, SJWs are shitty and thus you hate ALL liberals, stop being a broken record and discuss shit like a man.
>>
>>79618114
There is no interpretation. He literally says they have to be kept away from little girls because they sexually assault people.
>>
>>79617785
He is part of the new generation of social media attention whores whose only goal is to be noticed. Notice how Maher doesn't try to get attention by trolling, he just makes jokes and jabs that are on topic. It's the difference between saying a hitler joke vs just saying jews should die. Maher has gotten shit for years cause sometimes he goes too far for the sake of jokes, whereas Milo seems like Perez Hilton but a troll instead of a gossip.
>>
File: IMG_1945.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1945.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
>>79617787
>Hitchens was an actual intellectual
>>
>>79618014
>Instead he calls him the next Hitchens
i always get the sense that milo has read maybe ten books since turning 18
>>
>>79618333
there's much to dislike about him but if he's not then you've set the bar somewhere absurd which is fine but means it doesn't deserve a wacky reaction img breh
>>
>>79618084
How the hell is a mentally ill freak on Oestrogen going to sexually assault a man? Talk about suicide.
>>
>>79617261
>Milo didn't get a word in
What the fuck were you watching?

He wouldn't stop rambling the entire time, particularly during the initial interview. It was super fucking annoying. Hell, I'd say he was more annoying than the super libnig counterintelligence guy who was trying to pander and sell his books.
>>
>>79617770
So the dark black guy was a former spy and was just completely speculating about Russian spies and Wikileaks and nobody got to challenge him on that. Also Willmore is bitter his show got canned
>>
>>79618500
he doesnt need to shill his book he already got like 1000+% increase since the niggers rioted
>>
>>79618500

Milo used to be half tolerable, but now he fags it up so he can tell everyone he is gay and conservative and is edge lord supreme without having any insight into anything.

Gamergate was a crime against humanity because it gave this turd an army of anime avatars to praise and defend his every word.
>>
>>79618500
I don't think milo said anything in the last 5 minutes. He only really got to talk about the stupid transgender bathroom bs
>>
>>79618559

Yeah, we needed to hear his deep and thoughtful opinions on how we need to ban all Muslims or how feminism is cancer.
>>
Milo spilled his spaghetti all over this one. I wonder if he was on cocaine. If he took his typical news-stance and used only his classiest retorts I think he would have surprised everyone AND also gotten across what he had to. But Milo wanted to be in open troll mode and he does that more often where he just says things to piss people off and nothing particularly factual.
>>
>>79618540
I'm not talking about Milo. I'm talking about the counterintelligence guy who kept trying to shill his book and get the audience to cheer for him.

Milo was admittedly more annoying but I couldn't believe when this guy went out of his way to call the entirety of Wikileaks a Russian operation and went out of his way again to avoid criticizing the Saudis.

Yeah, the Russians are totally 100% behind Wikileaks, right, spy man? It's not like Wikileaks had a hand in the Arab Spring or any other super liberal, anti-establishment movements, but just because the e-mail thing happened to come down on the other side of political lines, it was suddenly a Russian spy operation. He just destroyed all of his credibility with one line.
>>
>>79618574
A conversation about Muslims would've been much more relevant and no doubt wilmore would've jumped straight to hitler comparisons
>>
>>79618559
No other questions were addressed to him. The transgendered student question was directed at him specifically.
>>
>>79618590

I assume the idea was to have Jeremy Scahill on the show as a counter balance to call out spy mans bullshit. But he pulled out because he knew Milo was going to be a faggot and try to make it all about himself.
>>
>>79618590
>It would take 300 Russians working full time to do that job
Or 20 autists on /pol/
>>
>>79617787
Milo is fucking cancer, even /pol/ agrees. Nobody is obsessed with him except the media and his twitter followers and various shills who spread threads about him that are filled with "who the fuck is this faggot and why does anyone care?" manufactured dialogue, manufactured outrage, manufactured popularity
>>
Milo is a vapid attention whore, entirely self-serving with his provocative statements. He only wants to garner more attention for himself by being super controversial and undoubtedly, if ever there's a bunch of conservative outrage on twitter, he'll start saying outrageously liberal things.

I can't believe people on 4chan actually defend this worthless fuck.
>>
>>79618589
This. I also like him more when he acts like less of a faggot diva. That schtick gets annoying quick.
>>
>>79618600
Yeah they weren't gonna let him talk
>>
fuck Milo Yiannopolis for being a creepy-ass pedo fuck who almost seems to be holding all the wrong political opinions just for the lulz
fuck Bill Maher for unapologetically being the "smug liberal douche" posterboy every week on television
fuck everyone who watches for giving HBO a reason to keep airing this shit
>>
I wish Milo would've brought up Larry's cancelled show. He would've chimped even harder
>>
>>79618620

Gamergaters still love and defend him. They're even defending him being a pedophile apologist on their gamergate reddit.

I mean you have to have a screw lose if you're a gay man who practices catholicism, which is basically an international pedophile ring.
>>
>>79618685
It was pretty cash last week when the aussie roasted the britbong for getting canceled by CNN.
>>
>>79618650
You do realize he got the solo interview of the show, right?

He got a fucking 1v1 as a platform to talk about whatever he liked and he did nothing but his 'im a gay conservative who says outrageous things schtick'. He contributes nothing to the discourse and is entirely a creature of new media and the twitterverse -- having someone pay attention to him is more important than saying anything of value.
>>
File: 1472058084429.jpg (18KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
1472058084429.jpg
18KB, 409x377px
>>79618655
>wrong political opinions
>>
>>79618718
I've only watched the 15 min panel where nothing was actually discussed for the entirety. That was enough cancer for me
>>
>>79617119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiA0P9iELAA

Milo Yiannopoulos interviewed by Dave Reuben.

He's not that obnoxious when he's not in diva mode.

Was also on the joe rogan podcast, but not sure how /tv/ would react to that.
>>
>>79618655
underage detected
>>
>>79618655
Maher's show is the only one of its genre that I watch (listen to on podcast but yeah). Specifically because the format actually facilitates discussion when Maher takes the time to invite people he disagrees with on the show. Obviously Maher himself nor his panel members are going to openly say "Wow, guest we disagree with, you raise an interesting point" but at least it provides more depth than >le current year meme and 20 minute monologues. Maher himself is also a shit person most of the time but at least his political stances are more nuanced than most.
>>
>>79618713
Jim Jeffries and Piers Morgan.

It's no wonder Jeremy Clarkson decked that fucking idiot.
>>
>>79618789
No discussion was facilitated in that panel with milo
>>
>complaining about cancer on a cancer smug libtard show

who cares

I like milo for triggering university libtards and making them look bad

and maher is pretty based for having milo on and not looking like a pussy. democrats would learn from that if they weren't stupid fanatics
>>
>>79618757

Rubin is pretty shit, he just gets guests on and spends the whole time praising them without bringing up any of the views they have that are illiberal that a liberal like him should have a problem with.

Though this is the guy who had several friends banned by the Muslim ban and his response was "I'm sure Mr Trump is just making a mistake after a year or saying he is going to ban Muslims :(".
>>
>>79618590
oh i didnt watch the segment
>>
>>79618831
Because that's how democrats can appeal to the blue collar working-class everyman - give faggot twitter attention whores the attention they deserve.
>>
>>79618689
young impressionable kids are the exact fanbase he's attempting to tap into (and failing at) the media is going to continue pumping out stories about him regardless
>>
>>79617437
my grandad had a dog named nigger
>>
>>79618615
His claims that you'd need a big operation seem legitimate and feasible. Russia already has control of its media and isn't above really shady shit, even to its own people. In the US it'd only be possible if there was huge money in it, and it stands to reason russia preffered Trump over Clinton cause she'd be bitching at them all the time to stop invading shit. A dozen 4chan hackers couldn't pull off hacking and analyzing at such a fast pace, you can't shitpost and argue all day AND still have time to read through all your shit to present. Much like how 9/11 wasn't an inside job but could have been avoided (Bush's administration chose not to focus on terrorism and ignored the Clinton administration's report on how to combat it effectively, AND possibly ignored warnings of something major), the truth is probably within the 2 extremes. Russia isn't innocent but they also probably didn't mastermind the whole thing and worked together with wikileaks.

I used to believe in open transparency, but after wikileaks has been constantly releasing private and secret US shit I dislike them. Ever since that unpatriotic asshole leaked our shit, I have disliked them. They're like a real-life James Bond supervillain. All that's missing is them releasing the names of secret operatives and known informants.
>>
His transformation comes from being fucked in the ass repeatedly
>>
>>79618830
Well Milo did try to just piss off people and go on tangents. And his 1v1 segment he fucked up. Why would he attack Maher's fellow HBO people? He could have easily just said SJWs or delusional/naive liberals but he specifically singled out his coworkers. What, you think Maher would have willingly dived into that shitstorm? You don't shit in your own bed, you shit in a bucket by your bed and you cover that up.
>>
>>79618831
Fuck your kind for voting in Trump. Some of those people did it out of spite, and willingly fucked themselves over for the priveledge of seeing them triggered. That's like if you have to go pick up your hag mother in law so you slash your own tires as an excuse not to do it. Ultimately the bitch is still visiting, but you now have to pay up for a moment of spite and nothing has really change for the better.
>>
>>79617119
>bears = trannies
Top tier analogy right there, only a Milo worshipper faggot could've done it.
>>
>>79619156
It's difficult to believe a cunt like you would misspell "privilege" given how much you cry about it.
>>
>>79617785
i was thinking about this the other day and came out with a feeling that his traveling of American campuses has changed him. I think he now seeks a more polar opposite view of the people that are so vocally opposed to him. Maybe acting out frustrations he has with the juvenile left on campuses by being the biggest "monster" they have ever met. whatever the reasoning i miss the guy that absolutely destroyed that women on tv, and wish this petulant douche that uses twitter for a mouth piece would take a back seat. more old milo, less new mouth breather milo.
>>
>>79618615
ahem...ahem...

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

>For two and a half months, Savchuk told me, she had worked 12-hour shifts in the building, always beginning at 9 a.m. and finishing at 9 p.m., at which point she and her co-workers would eagerly stream out the door at once. “At 9 p.m. sharp, there should be a crowd of people walking outside the building,” she said. “Nine p.m. sharp.” One Russian newspaper put the number of employees at 400, with a budget of at least 20 million rubles (roughly $400,000) a month. During her time in the organization, there were many departments, creating content for every popular social network: LiveJournal, which remains popular in Russia; VKontakte, Russia’s homegrown version of Facebook; Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; and the comment sections of Russian news outlets. One employee estimated the operation filled 40 rooms.
>>
>>79619372
You forgot to quote the part where she mentions the department for organizing Wikileaks data
>>
>>79619012
Its weird that people think like this, I mean he has to be a shill
>>
>>79619372
The US has one of these and they overpost here so this site doesn't actually change anything in real life
>>
>>79618590
>Wikileaks made Arab Spring happenings

>Wikileaks is hermetically sealed for all time from Russian influence
>>
Here is how to identify an american zombie:

>he only thinks based on what the tv tells him
>he calls you names if you disagree with the tv
>he will offend you by making assumptions of what brand of news you been watching.
I feel like the world should observe americans mostly liberal americans and learn.
>>
/r/ milo cock pics
>>
>Bring a professional shitposter on the show and attempt to argue with him

?????
How do you think you can convince someone who would NEVER admit any sincere beliefs?
>>
>>79617119
no one on /tv/ is going to defend this literal gay jew right
>>
>>79621970
not lately, but a few years ago he was good.
>>
>>79617119
>"Go fuck yourself douchefag Leslie Jones is beautiful and can spell most words!"
This was the most part because it's blatant lying.
>I'm am a comedian
>>
>>79618158
He basically agrees with Milo but thinks Trump is an idiot. That's their one difference. Now if he had Richard Spencer on that would be a good episode.
>>
File: 1466265821888.jpg (104KB, 592x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466265821888.jpg
104KB, 592x800px
>>79617119
OP are you really comparing limp-wristed thin femboys to bears?

are you sure fragile pussies are really who you have to worry about? like I'd be more afraid of my daughter sharing a bathroom with a 40+ alcholic smoking woman than a tranny faggot.

most trannies aren't men with beards in dresses. those are just the ones you see the most of in the media because it's a funny meme to see someone super manly dress up as a woman.
>>
>>79622318
fuck off trying to push peeing next to my wife's daughter. go use the disabled toilets like you should
>>
File: IMG_0780.jpg (124KB, 1024x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0780.jpg
124KB, 1024x665px
>>79620313
>Wikileaks is le Russian Boogeyman
>>
>>79617673
>that thumbnail
don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>79622190
>Now if he had Richard Spencer on that would be a good episode.

It wouldn't. Someone would spend all the allocated time attempting to get an unambivalently pro-Hitler or Nazism statement out of Spencer, who wouldn't make one. Net result: the undying resentment of /tv/ pissbottles for doing exactly the same thing they would.
>>
File: rare asuka.jpg (226KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
rare asuka.jpg
226KB, 560x577px
>>79622318
>>
/r/ milo takes BBC pics. I want to see retarded ghetto ape shorty mac splitting that twink fuckhole
>>
>>79617770
You could tell Willmore wanted to call Milo a faggot.
>With your pathetic douchey little ass!
>>
>>79618542
Say how you really feel without couching it like a coward so you can say neat things without getting called on bullshit. The only people who bitch and whine about anime avatars and pretend Milo was this or that in the past are the kind of people who made Gamergate happen in the first place.
>>
>>79618574
But we do need to ban Muslim immigration and feminism is indeed strait up cancer.
>>
File: lewis prothero.jpg (107KB, 812x214px) Image search: [Google]
lewis prothero.jpg
107KB, 812x214px
>>79623063
>>
>>79618689
>Gamergaters defend pedophiles
That's a fucking hilarious and ironic accusation if you've been following anything about it and its opposition.

>which is basically an international pedophile ring.
And a stupid church with little to no power. I'm sure you have the exact same things to say but worse for Islam given it's spreading and has just as much, if not more, of a reputation for excusing this kind of shit right?
>>
I can't believe bill maher had once a show called 'politically incorrect'. what he has now should be called 'The most politically correct show on earth'
>>
File: PhbVKDS.jpg (18KB, 190x298px) Image search: [Google]
PhbVKDS.jpg
18KB, 190x298px
>>
File: man looking at watch.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
man looking at watch.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>79623163
>>
>>79623111
That makes sense, leftwing tards get all their political acumen from shallow entertainment. That's why there's so many comparisons to Hitler, they don't trust their own merry band of retards to know anyone slightly more obscure so they go all in on it.
>>
>>79623163
Is it 2014 already?
>>
File: disappointed.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>79623217
>>79623322

No argument I guess.
>>
>>79623349
Oh I wasn't the guy you were replying to, I just popped in to tell you to fuck off back to hotwheels.
>>
>>79617119

I cringed when Bill Maher compared him to Christopher Hitchens. ugh.

Also, lol, everyone says "he didn't even get to talk!" he fucking talked through the entire thing.
>>
It won't be long before creature like wilmore will be US president with the help of bill maher like shows
>>
File: stalin 1.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
stalin 1.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>>79623380
Never been there. See, if I wanted to be a similar argument avoiding passive-aggressive faggot I could tell you to march back off to whatever leftwing groupthink nipple you've been suckling on. NeoGaf, Ghazi, whatever. But that would be stupid because that doesn't constitute an argument now does it?

Make one or shut the fuck up. Don't pretend to do this spectating from the sidelines bullshit that's transparent as fuck.
>>
bill maher should invite don lemon and anderson to discuss his and theirs 'orientation'
>>
>>79623496
I don't think being an effeminate left wing pansy counts as an orientation anon. Though with how prevalent it's becoming it might be soon.
>>
Literally, Trumps appeal was only that he wasn't Hillary ; why continue supporting him? He's actually retarded, his only value is in memes.
>>
will more is as funny as tree stump...looks like it too
>>
>>79617673
He still thinks the same way desu
>>
File: adolf.jpg (10KB, 170x246px) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
10KB, 170x246px
>>79623489
Didn't say that either, I'm obviously liberal, well in fact I'm somwhere between liberalism and socialism. I can post dictators too.
>>
>>79623534
what else does it count as?
>>
>>79623443

no one can be president now because both extreme sides want someone who has never done anything wrong ever and what qualifies as wrong keeps changing.
>>
>>79623571
His retarded, but I like some of the things he's said he wants to do and I hope they get proper implementation. Granted that's probably not going to happen and I don't like that Trump is building a backlash to his ideas along with himself, but at this point I don't care if the only reason I have any sympathy for him is the thorough devolving nonsense its turning the left into.

>>79623614
A serious disability that should be showcased on national TV to the tune of a weepy Sarah McLachlan?
>>
>>79623571

this is the truth, and the /pol/loks can say it's bullshit all they want but even they know it's true.

lets get rid of trump, not needed anymore. I hope the republicans have enough sense to oust him.
>>
>>79622733

More like Assange is your typical American-hating tall poppy syndrome Australian
>>
to know what's in store for US one should read 'The war with the newts'
>>
File: dzhughazhvili.webm (336KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
dzhughazhvili.webm
336KB, 400x300px
>>79623609
That's a pretty wide spectrum there anon. Your Adolf also isn't doing anything cool like waving away faggots or staring into your soul.
>>
>>79618757
He got accidentally btfo by steely interlocutor Joe Rogan on that podcast when he massively contradicted himself on abortion issues and tried to laugh it off

Imagine being so insincere and intellectually lazy that barely sentient pothead joe rogan does you like that, it's like falling over a log
>>
nobody hates US more than hillary/soros/obama/ mccain-graham
>>
>>79617516
Weeb
>>
>>79623689
If I was convinced they were going to stick to his specific ideas on cracking down with immigration, halting Islamic immigration, re-assessing our trade relationships, etc, then I would certainly like that. As is I'm not convinced they'll just pull Bush 2.0 if he's not there.
>>
>>79623571

Lot of people from /pol/ used shitload of their time to actually help him win and if you go into that hugbox, you'll see the same mindset like a group of investors who have put big money in pyramid scheme. Deep down they know they fucked up but instead of admitting it, they pat each others back and use mental gymnastics to see trump in positive light even if he fucks up and tells complete lies. I guess in a year /pol/ will be back to its normal suspicious and desperate self
>>
>>79623821
I wouldn't count it as fucking up if you admitted to yourself the only reason you were voting for him was to spite the leftwing establishment and watch the Meryl Streeps and Sarah Silvermans cry about evaporating slave labor or a the sudden plight of a religion that would put people like them away for good if it acquired any meaningful power.
>>
willmore looks like a giver
>>
>>79623821
>Deep down they know they fucked up
the new CTR slogan. just keep saying it until it's true.
>>
>>79623709
I wouldn't say it's that wide, I've voted for the socialdemocrats in my country for two elections, but I'm considering leaning a bit more to the right in the next one since our current prime-minister is a bit of a goof.

It's hard to know exactly what parties will ally in our next election though, our largest liberal party who is currently allied with the two liberal and one conservative party is currently having talks with the outlying far-right one that I have no interest in supporting.
>>
bill maher is more feminist than those
>>
>>79623863

Lol this is the other reaction from /pol/acks.... "Yeah I wanted to see my country get divided and everything being run down... they so salty they sooo salty"

If this is your mindset then aren't you a misantrophe and an enemy of the state?
>>
>>79623881
The man un ironically listens to Alex Jones and Bill O Riley. I could get behind a layman, but not a retarded one.

Man just look at his physical apperance, that should raise red flags about his self-awareness alone
>>
>>79617119
retard please go back to /pol/
>>
>mfw altrighters are actually just liberals pretending to be reactionary to release their built up childhood rage

Lmao, well done, capitalism.
>>
>>79623943
Good point. Now tell me about his hand size and how it was wrong to question how healthy Hillary looked.
>>
>>79618504
yes retard you are completely right about everything, just like the retards you hang out with on /pol/
experts and professionals don't know anything, ugly people on the internet are the ones who know everything
>>
>conservatives are racist and gay
yep
>>
>>79623989
t. triggered /polcuck/

I didn't even bring up Shillary
>>
>>79623886
You're going to end up in one of those two camps sooner or later. In the US standing up to the extremists on the far left gets you painted with the same brush as the far right, even if you're left of center yourself.

It's hilarious how extremists think they're fixing their problems by playing ideological purity tests when all they're doing is pushing their former and more sensible compatriots away to rot in stinking echo chambers while their enemies go on recruiting drives.

Honestly that's where I am. I don't like half of what Trump and the GOP are doing, but the other half I do, and I'm tired of the nigh-Maoist dogma dictating every social stance for everyone under the age of 40. If that means siding with Trump occasionally because the crazies in my wing took over and made it unbearably unrecognizable to me then so be it.

>>79623937
Not a /pol/llack. I don't go there. The media, political establishment, entertainment industry, insulated academia, and tech cliques in the Bay clearly all have their own set of rigid dogmas and many of them work against Americans wholesale (open borders for instance) so I'm not sorry at all for relishing the idea of undercutting their support and making them angry when they've already declared everything between the Rockies and Appalachia their enemy anyway. The left has been happy to side with nasty foreigners over its own countrymen for decades now, the right just finally caught on and I was happy to oblige to spite my former compatriots for becoming the caricature the right always painted it as.

>>79623967
Reactionary is the contemporary "counter-revolutionary." It means whatever the person speaking it wants it to mean. It's entirely open ended and serves nothing but to delineate "they are your enemy." It's the progressive version of "subversive person," out of Scientology.
>>
bill maher is noneffeminate (on the service) fag...in spanish they are called bugarron
>>
>>79624067
>It means whatever the person speaking it wants it to mean

No it doesn't
>>
bill maher is noneffeminate (on the surface) fag...in spanish they are called bugarron
>>
>>79624161
In practicality it does. It facilitates the same usage and pattern as "counter-revolutionary," used to with communists. It's a label that gets thrown at anyone that doesn't pass ideological purity and smell tests or anything critical of progressive/leftist actions and ideas.
>>
>>79624215
>In practicality it does

no it doesn't
>>
>>79624161

It really does.

But ok, chief. Enlighten us all: what does it mean these days? Also, illustrate with an example if possible.
>>
File: toothless the fish.gif (999KB, 346x157px) Image search: [Google]
toothless the fish.gif
999KB, 346x157px
>>79624232
And I'm sure you just so happened to forgot to include any argument whatsoever for why you're right and I'm wrong yes?

Both of them fit the same pattern. They label political dissidents and critics as those standing in the way of the great march forward towards whatever utopia exists in the minds of those slinging the word. You're never just a dissenter worried about the growing extremism in your side's politics, you're just a reactionary knee-jerking at inevitable progress being made. You're not just someone telling the communists what they're doing is counter-productive, you're just someone trying to retard or even halt the revolution from taking place.

Both of the terms put their opposition not just in a state of such, but loudly frames them as obstacles to progress who are only making the arguments they are for that exact reason.
>>
>Conservatives being assholes
>Liberals being annoying
>Anything new or substantial occurring

Why the fuck is everyone still fighting about this? Just get the fuck over it already.
>>
File: 1428536501816.gif (352KB, 499x289px) Image search: [Google]
1428536501816.gif
352KB, 499x289px
>tfw you have to drag out all the old anti-communist arguments and reforge them into the sword of the West because the current generation ate up all the bullshit with no questions asked
>>
>>79624476

>Conservatives being assholes

"Asshole" is literally just libshit-speak for "someone who says anything that makes me uncomfortable".
>>
>>79618500
Milo did nothing but mumble and call people low IQ, then get talked over and told to shut up by everyone everyone including bill
>>
File: 1457035776436.png (363KB, 651x386px) Image search: [Google]
1457035776436.png
363KB, 651x386px
>>79619156
you're welcome
>>
>>79623692
>American-hating
Weird, he should be getting along well with the democrats then
>>
File: are you kidding me.jpg (39KB, 680x412px) Image search: [Google]
are you kidding me.jpg
39KB, 680x412px
>>79624583
>>
>>79624019
lol you lost
>>
File: 1486997715561.jpg (124KB, 371x474px) Image search: [Google]
1486997715561.jpg
124KB, 371x474px
>>79617787
>Maher calling Milo the next Hitchens
Pretty much confirms Bill Maher is an idiot himself. Hitchens was actually well read and would never have had to rely on a preschool level animal analogy to make his arguments.
>>
>>79617787
This. Milo honestly was the one who was arguing like a typical SJW up there. He wasn't trying to argue against any of their points. He just flung insults and called them stupid while sitting there with a smug smile on his face. I would have slapped the shit out of him.
>>
>>79617682
He belongs in a gas chamber
>>
>>79622318
>>It takes privilege to get and maintain a sex change.
> It's totally natural and you're a bigot for not endorsing mental illness
>>
>>79617119
But then again, who actually takes Milo "I love games now!" Yabbadabbadoo seriously?
>>
>>79617787
This. Milo's a massive fucking faggot who jumps on bandwagons and is EXTREMELY hungry for any and all attention.
>>
>>79622318
Lol fag
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.