[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the significance to Llewlyn Moss' pointless endeavor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: agua.jpg (132KB, 1712x817px) Image search: [Google]
agua.jpg
132KB, 1712x817px
What was the significance to Llewlyn Moss' pointless endeavor to go back with the water?

He had to have figured he bled out by that point

Does it represent the vietnam war?
>>
>>79614481
its called a guilty conscience you dumb faggot
>>
A G U A
>>
B... burrito
>>
File: triggered clean.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered clean.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>79614481
>Does it represent the vietnam war?
>>
>>79614481
it touches on the theme of the film, which is that unfortunate things can happen to anyone, even people who try to do good deeds.
>>
aint no lobos
>>
sugar?
>>
File: attention pls.jpg (154KB, 900x1344px) Image search: [Google]
attention pls.jpg
154KB, 900x1344px
>>79614481
>tfw he is literally credited as "agua" man
>tfw just typed "aqua" instead by accident the first time
>tfw yes i was here for yesterday's thread
>tfw no i didn't save the picture describing the above minus my retardedness

have a fat ass instead
>>
File: michael-keaton-jackie-brown.jpg (44KB, 401x269px) Image search: [Google]
michael-keaton-jackie-brown.jpg
44KB, 401x269px
>>79616728
>.png (3.66 MB, 1920x1080)
Fucking computer illiterate normie get out
>>
>>79614481

Moss is the action-protagonist for the meaningful, plotty, actiony part of the film. The film adheres, to a point, to conventional Hollywood standards in that it (by way of its source text I guess) requires its action-protagonist to adhere to certain moralfag norms: oh sure, he might brush the guy off, but like the fpbp said, Moss isn't a psycho and can feel remorse, empathy, and so on. So he does something incredibly stupid (even he realizes this, says it out loud) because he feels empathy for other human beings. This is to differentiate Moss as a vague good-guy-protagonist from the rest of the story. Moss is our quasi-hero, as opposed to an anti-hero.

I don't think there's much of 'nam going on here, though it's a valid (tangential) point.

Moss is also, in the coens' film, an emblem for basic white goy goodness and bravado - thus his latent moralfaggotry. But of course, it kills him in the end, as per (((their))) plot to showcase stupid goyim.
>>
>>79617446
How much do you reckon this cosplayer chargers to sit on a man's face?
>>
>>79617601
One suicide
>>
>>79617627
Seems reasonable. Help me out, mate.
>>
>>79614481
H2O
>>
>>79617601
i wish i knew anon, i feel like i could afford it at least once if i just sold my life away

and i would you know
>>
Was it autism?
What did he mean by this?
Who will play Agua in the inevitable biopic?
Are lobos, dare I say, /ourguys/?
>>
>>79617765
I'm so lonely I would'mt mind just going to a brothel, picking out the hottest girl then having her sit on my face and read her facebook red aloud to me for the hour.
>>
File: 1485381845642.jpg (64KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485381845642.jpg
64KB, 640x960px
>>79617950
i am that kind of lonely too anon

we could crowdfund and go together, then discuss the relative facebook interactions of our choice sluts
>>
>>79618029
>we could crowdfund

Is there really that much of a market for two lonely guys looking for the funding of women sitting on their faces?
>>
>>79617601
>>79617627
>>79617697
>>79617765

I'm not going to lie to you that she's a three or anything, but do keep things in proportion. Yes, the ass is nice and fat (best fundamental), but let's do deets:

-the photo is grainy and poor
-the prop is a clumsy paper-mache thing
-nose is this big jewy thing
-fat arm
-moles, she's a human being with moles (this is not allowed).

I am not dismissing her. I would be happy to have her fart on my face, provided no STDs result. I'm just taking her down to where she needs to be, which you guys haven't understood.

She's a circumstantial 6+++ish.
>>
ain got no agwa
>>
>>79618057
Make that three, I'd gladly let some slut sit on my face for a couple hours
>>
>>79614481
WALL
>>
File: HELLO THERE.jpg (48KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
HELLO THERE.jpg
48KB, 500x450px
>>79618057
we can make a market anon, we have hopes and dreams
>>79618087
>the photo quality is not paramount when it's clear enough to arouse in the modern era
>i don't give a shit about her ivy prop
>i am not asking for her to position her nose on top of my face
>THICC trait
>moles can be sexual in the right place, but i will grant you this as personal opinion
>i understand perfectly where she is, she is not my waifu, nor will she ever be, in fact looks like shit in most of her other cosplay and is a genuine 5 minus the ass that brings her into 6 territory

i understand more than you know, sweet summer child i even posted the unshopped version

P.S.
can you get an STD from a fart? i don't want her to fart on me, just sit on my face and dictate her social media as per the other anon's request; we're being fair here you know, you can't just bring farts into the situation without BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.