[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMDb Message Boards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: imdb-message-boards.jpg (45KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
imdb-message-boards.jpg
45KB, 500x221px
ITT: We give parting words to the now-closed message boards of the Internet Movie DataBase.
>>
>>79609117
You mean imdb. that's all people went to the site for. Anyone can search up movie information on any other site.
>>
Shit, they actually did it. I've been commenting there since 2004, my comments were part of my childhood. It's over :(
>>
>>79609117
Some "database" if they can't hold on to their forums, huh?
>>
>>79609117
holy shit it's gone.
>>
It was the first internet community that I got invested in, joined in 2002 and met some cool people of the years, a few which I still stay in contact with.

Sad to see it go, Lots of great posts and movie info lost (especially so for old and obscure films) for good.
>>
IMDB forums I masturbated more well being on you then 4chan
>>
File: Cn_v_UsUEAIlaYI.jpg (132KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Cn_v_UsUEAIlaYI.jpg
132KB, 640x1136px
>>79609117
IMDb message boards were the source of some of the most unintentionally funny things I've ever read. Rest in Peace
>>
RIP worst forum on the internet
>>
i fucked a girl from the LOST board a decade ago lol

good times
>>
>>79609117
I was trolling countless people with the word "Pre-Madonna" in 2006. Bye IMDb.
>>
>>79609387
According to the founder 90% of visitors don't even use the message boards.
>>
>2003
>call Underworld a shit movie on its message board
>the director comes and gets angry at me
>he can't stop talking about how well he got along with the lead actress (whom he later married)
Classic.
>>
>>79609984
You don't happen to have proof do you anon
>>
>>79610004
Unfortunately I don't.

However if you go to his instagram you can see him do similar shit like reviewing obscure youtube reviews of his movies/shows:
www.instagram.com/p/BQTC-6OjFC8
>>
File: sean bean culture.png (3KB, 453x54px) Image search: [Google]
sean bean culture.png
3KB, 453x54px
I archived every post of a certain user because I'm a stalking piece of shit, but also because they had good posts on animation and release info on old releases. I wish they had just closed them instead of deleting everything, even the bad threads were fun to read. RIP in peace.
>>
>>79610434
>be Hollywood producer/director
>review reviews of your films and tv shows
Not only is that hilarious, but I found the review he got that clip from:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kglY9JLy6H4
As of right now, it has a whopping 11 views.

This is some next level autism on Len's part.
>>
>>79610558
>>79610434
>>79609984
>it's real
ahahahahahahaha
>>
Where will Brendan go now to post about how great his life actually is? :(
>>
>>79610788
/tv/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.