[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Scenes that give you chills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: LionKING.webm (2MB, 598x340px) Image search: [Google]
LionKING.webm
2MB, 598x340px
That zoom shot on Simba's face gets me every time
>>
It always bothered me how none of them saw who he was, or even cared.
In a universe where apparently every animal can talk, and has at least basic intelligence, this scene was implying that theres some animals who were just too dumb to do so.
Also, when the lions hunt food, does the animal they're killing beg for its life?
>>
The music in that scene still freaks me out
>>
>>79608171
a lot of "normally non-talking things talk" films suffer from this. at some point you have to decide who gets to talk and who is just background characters. i think brave little toaster had some background electronics that were never sentient
>>
>>79608171
Humans trample each other IRL.
>>
>>79608055
>doesn't just run off to the side
deserved I see his dad die t b h
>>
>>79608171
I always assumed the herbivores weren't smart enough to have much talking ability because of having smaller brains than predators like real life.
Also in real life even people trample over each other in huge stampedes, there was a huge one in Mecca a few years back that killed thousands of people:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Mina_stampede
>>
>>79608171

Why would they care, they get eaten by lions all the time, Simba and Mufasa talk about eating antelopes in the movie so it's not some Zootopia like world where animals are supposed to be nice to eachother.
>>
File: nbc-zero.webm (255KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nbc-zero.webm
255KB, 640x480px
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_inR2-QHSA

Nothing will ever beat this for me, I still get nervous watching this and trying to figure out what I would do in their situation.
>>
>>79608818
What is this from?
>>
>>79609732
nightmare before christmas. the scene where jack and his dog get shot down by a mortar shell
>>
>>79608171
>>79608243
Where's the issue?
The prey seem to fear for their lives around the lions. They come to his birth to pay tribute to their new price out of fear it seems.

The rest of the time, all the prey never interact with them (outside of songs). And Pumba and timune only help him out because he is just a kid, even then they are so scared, they almost don't help.
>>
>>79609899
Seems weird to have a targeting system like that on a mortar.
>>
>>79610677
maybe I have the terminology wrong, it was some sort of anti-aircraft gun
>>
>>79608357
herbivores seemed smart enough to bow to the kind in the opening scene
so they were at least smart enough to realize that mufasa was king and simba was the prince
>>
I know you're gonna give me shit because it's a mainstream movie with errors, but shut up, after everything she went through, coupled with the music, always gives me chills.

https://youtu.be/Dmyi7GRl4Hk

3:20 onwards if you're lazy.
>>
>>79611448
Yeah but when you're in a stampede (especially as a dumb animal), survival of the fittest is going to be the primary drive in charge of your mind.
You're not going to stop and pick up some lion prince when you've got thousands of other giant animals running behind you (who will trample over and kill you if you even stop for a second).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.