[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, the BBC website looks like THAT?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170220_021537.jpg (75KB, 480x701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170220_021537.jpg
75KB, 480x701px
Damn, the BBC website looks like THAT?!
>>
>>79607403
>Lois is worried about Superman getting stabbed after he just survived getting nuked
>>
Razzies are a joke. There's legitimately worse movies than BVS in 2016 (e.g. X-Men Apocalypse, Suicide Squad, Ghostbusters, etc).
>>
>>79607728

I dont think the Razzies have the balls to nominate Ghostbusters.
>>
>>79607917
It was nominated for WORST SCREENPLAY
>>
Not even the worst DC movie of the year.
>>
BvS is the worst movie because it pretends to be some deep film but it isn't
>>
>>79607728

None of those movies are worse than BvS. Legitimately, it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I would rather watch Garbage Pail Kids again than BvS, because BvS was boring beyond capacity. It's like a biological weapon.
>>
>>79608291
not even the worst superhero film of the year
>>
>>79607728
Razzies are for the worst high profile movie.

And BvS is still worse than the turds you referenced.
>>
>>79608574
nah, ghostbusters was kind of a big deal and was legitimately the worst film ever made in the history of cinema
>>
>>79607403
Brits have always been poofs and nancys
>>
>>79607403
i find it odd that mel would go see any of these shit flicks? maybe he takes his kids?

Like why would an older adult who isn't a complete nerd watch this garbage??? Maybe he was a comic book fan when he was a kid??
>>
>>79607728
No matter how bad that movie is (it's really bad) at least it left the vacuum-sealed formula of marvel-esque assembly line where everything feels like a Gay-friendly family pixar movie and the critics score according to industrial efficiency or like a YouTube reviewer in love with the cellphone's streamlined design or something. "Good, everything is in order"
>>
>>79607403
Weird, I thought BvS was a good movie. Do people that hate it actually like other capeshit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.