[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's that script coming, huh /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: michael-keaton-beetlejuice.jpg (41KB, 650x360px) Image search: [Google]
michael-keaton-beetlejuice.jpg
41KB, 650x360px
How's that script coming, huh /tv/?
>>
File: 1464120457196.jpg (103KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464120457196.jpg
103KB, 500x540px
>time to video edit this bitch
>better put load up some YT vid for background noise
>let me refresh /tv/

I never learn
>>
>>79607397
shut up!
>>
>>79607397
tip top. it got picked up for 60 billion double dollars. can you say the same, kohai?
>>
do people on here unironically have scripts?
Get a job you bums

Inb4 "wage slave". I'm a software engineer and my job is comfy as fuck. I get to work from home whenever, design software and my company is chill as fuck
>>
>>79607784
I'm working on a reality show called AMERICAN MEGAPENIS (yes, all caps) to be hosted by donald trump and subtitled NO NIGGERS!
>>
File: come to me papa.jpg (181KB, 1920x1465px) Image search: [Google]
come to me papa.jpg
181KB, 1920x1465px
Just finished a 110 page street racing film that takes an unexpected turn as to capitalize on the 2fast audience. Cerebral, heartfelt and "indie" vibes, if that even means anything anymore.

100 pages for a cute story about responsibility, honor and morality. Includes 21 page short expected to be filmed this spring as a look-book to shop around with. Short is already funded and being scheduled.

7 page short on a morality tale. It's a western- thank god I live near the desert in socal and know a couple of ranchers. To be filmed in 1 month. Funding almost secure.

Developing a story around an ugly guy trying to get into the journalism business. Amazing talent in writing, package creation, covering breaking news and finding stories, but doesn't have the looks to anchor. Calls into question our need to view beautiful people on television. Outline and universe almost complete.

Have a few other ideas, but these are the ones that are actually happening atm. As for work, I just directed a music video for some nobody, but this nobody happens to have money, and I consistently work on sets as production (AD, producer)
>>
Please, serious question. How do I write character dialogue that has nothing to do with plot?
>>
a rich old lady dies and leaves all her money to her cat.
now two losers are trying to be the first the marry the cat to get all the money...but instead they learn about the power of friendship

rob zombie said he was very interested in producing the script
>>
>>79608916

Put yourself in the situation, pretend to be that person and write what would come naturally.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Anyone have a cast yet?
or is that a whole other thread?
>>
>>79609918
damn son i thought you would never ask, I got the most famous actor of all time, John Wilkes Booth manning the reigns [i call him John WB. the WB is like "with benefits" lol it's an inside joke ;) ] . others will come flocking
>>
>>79610146
bad commas
>>
>>79609918

>>79608430 here

Cast is complete for the morality tale. 21 page short is almost complete, still seeking supporting cast and hunting down background.
>>
File: 1484433362708.jpg (158KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484433362708.jpg
158KB, 1280x1280px
I have no experience writing and have 5 lines of dialogue. It's gonna be hot garbage, but it will be my hot garbage
>>
File: 1453261116417.png (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1453261116417.png
118KB, 500x500px
I'm currently writing a script for a Spiderman 4. I will probably make a Gmod Machinama out of it...
>>
File: 1408928705627.jpg (30KB, 252x352px) Image search: [Google]
1408928705627.jpg
30KB, 252x352px
>>79611516
kys
>>
>>79607397
Got it optioned. Not bad all around. Pitched as a reboot of Thundercats as the start of a Rankin-Bass Cinematic Universe, which is set to include Silverhawks and Tigersharks. Going for a sort of retro-future space narrative, like Guardians of the Galaxy with more Star Wars going on.

Honestly, I'm more excited for the Silverhawks one. Thundercats is going to do the world building and have some great action, but Silverhawks lets me included some Gatchaman Battle of the Planets elements which I really like.
>>
>>79607969
EXTREME brah, would watch
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.