[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your idea for a movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

What is your idea for a movie?
>>
>>79606896
>Top Dog
>the story of a dog who works his way up to become the leader of the mafia
>>
>>79606896
All midget remake of Apocalypse Now
>>
Young retarded boy gets AIDS. Film follows him growing up in a public school system during the 80s. He dies at the end due to a couple of rednecks who think he's a faggot for having AIDS.
>>
>>79606896

Adam Sandler builds a time machine and accidentally teleports to Vienna, 1529 during the Ottoman siege.

Romantic hi-jinks ensue.
>>
>>79606896
Bank robber in a dark shit covered solitary confinement cell discovers the drain in the floor temporarily takes him back on time. It's exponential, so each time he goes farther back. After soul searching, he uses the time to stop the more brutal criminals from committing their crimes. The end had a clever twist
>>
a Godzilla movie where he shows up for more than 10 minutes
>>
A movie about the fall of the Aztec empire in the style of a street level horror.
>>
Female reboot of Saving Private Ryan.
>>
>>79607339
What's the twist?
>>
I got one:

A man goes against the increased social norm of rebooting previous films and creates an original one on his own without asking a message board for ideas.

Go try that for once, you fucking uncreative hacks.
>>
Trump: The Movie, main character is played by a really brown mexican in a blond wig
>>
File: F8gN3zE.gif (3MB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
F8gN3zE.gif
3MB, 300x226px
Henchmen
>comedy, rated R

We follow the life of a couple of nameless henchmen who work for various supervillans.
Throughout the movie, the veteran is teaching 'the new guy' some tricks on how to survive in case a superhero shows up and defeats thier boss (which happens throughout the movie).
>Don't make eye contact with the boss
>Don't be in the same room as the boss
>In case of superheros, don't actually shoot them, shoot in their general direction and then pretend you get knocked out really easily
He shows the new guy how to escape from various situations alive and with minimal injuries as each of thier 'workplaces' gets destroyed one by one.
>>
File: 1475495770843.jpg (64KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1475495770843.jpg
64KB, 450x337px
>>79606964
fund it
>>
Literally any series ever made but then with the timeline reversed.

Breaking Bad is about drugs kingpin getting out and starting a loving family and helping a junky into highschool, break his swearing habit and pass his exams, then adopting him into the family in the finale.

Band of Brothers is about Germany beating back Americans so nicely they even help Americans back on their feet and give them medical aid. The Americans disillusioned with the aggressive propaganda campaign against Germans at home decide to move to England where they enjoy sports, drinks and the ladies. Their good life is however ruined when their ex CO finds them their and drags them all back to America where they are put in punishment camps where they have to perform the Sisyphean task of running up and down a mountain the rest of their days.

Lost is about Jesus creating the first people in paradise, however evil is then spawned by human's actions. The humans run around trying to blame each other for who is responsible for this great evil, they do this for 20 seasons and nobody knows where this show is going. Eventually even Jesus gets bored with this shit, creates earth, puts all his failed creations on a plane and sends them their so he can have his peace.

Trust me, this idea is fool proof, you can do this to literally any and all series, you have effectively doubled the amount of series with one simple formula.
>>
>>79607537
It is a screenplay I have already written. The best part is the third act, so I don't really want to give it away, in case one day...
>>
>>79607892
aloha reddit
>>
>>79607678
This was already done in the first Austin Powers. They ended up cutting it all out because it actually doesn't play well.
>>
>>79607083
Here's your Oscar
>>
>>79607927

sup chan
>>
>>79607927
>reddit
>making fun of lost
aloha newfriend
>>
Science Fiction, guy from the near future is able to harness dark energy and build a spaceship that travels increasingly faster. He cryogenically freezes himself to be unfrozen by the on-board computer after his ship has surpassed the speed at which the universe is expanding and he is about reach the end of it. Due to the shape of the universe he would actually end up back where he started if he traveled far enough. Movie plays around with this phenomenon and explores the futility of life, isolation, and religion.
>>
God is actually just some guy in God School and the reason why life sucks is because God is a shitty student. Asks some guy on Earth for help and the two work together to help God pass his finals.

Time traveler goes back in time to kill some dictator or save humanity but finds out he can't actually change anything as our universe is entirely deterministic. He figures out that he is practically immortal in the past as long as his death doesn't show up in any newspapers.

Alien comes to our planet two thousand years ago and lives out the life of some bible figure by accident. Miracles are actually fuck-ups that are misinterpreted by moronic early humans. Comedy, basically Life of Brian.
>>
File: Picture-24.png (446KB, 825x361px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-24.png
446KB, 825x361px
>>79606964
the real mafia, or a dog mafia?
>>
>>79608681
Not him but if it's not the real mafia the movie is a fucking trash fire that will not get funded.
>>
>>79608681
the cat mafia
>>
>>79607537
It's all in his head, he's not even in jail
>>
>>79606896
One day a lowly bank teller is on his way to work, when arriving he is taken hostage by a trio of hot woman bank robbers. He gradually outsmarts them or physically overpowers each, and ends up having sex with each one, and then some in combination, he eventually tricks them into turning on each other, leaving two of them dead, but the third, who was the most innocent and non-villainous of the three, becomes his girlfriend and they escape with the money.
>>
>>79608681
real mafia

>>79608738
the Top Dog gets taken out by a cat detective working for the NYPD
>>
>>79608869
Serpicat
>>
File: Stewart.jpg (31KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
Stewart.jpg
31KB, 640x469px
>>79608867
>>
>>79608869
>dog in mafia
>cat detective
Fund it and double the marketing budget
>>
>>79608904
I like it.
>>
>>79608869
>real mafia
So this dog talks English? Or Italian?
>>
>>79608945
>"And the I ride away... on the grass."
>>
>>79608964
>Detective Whiskers...I killed you!
>Didn't anybody ever tell you that cats have nine lives?
>>
>>79606896
Hollywood movie execs are desperate for new ideas, so they go on infamous image board to ask for ideas.

Spielberg should direct
>>
>>79609000
No, he talks like a regular dog.

He communicates through actions.
>>
>>79609064
The boss says that it's time to take Johnny "for a walk"
>>
>>79606896
A repressed homosexual becomes a serial killer of other homosexuals as a means of coping. Can take some inspiration from Ted Bundy or Omar Mateen. I don't know why but I picture Hugh Dancy as the main character.
>>
File: wzbkqqj1.png (1005KB, 1024x1517px) Image search: [Google]
wzbkqqj1.png
1005KB, 1024x1517px
Inspired by pic related. Girl grows up in a nice, latino, inner city family. Father is big into boxing. Teaches her (main character, or MC) and her brother (or sister, whatever, it's a Disney movie so something bad's gotta' happen to a family member at some point) to box. MC is like "nah, I'm gonna' be the brains of the family, fuck this" and drops the boxing thing to focus more on studying. She does well in school and goes off to college, but has become a little snobby and disconnected from her family. Tragedy strikes and MC's brother, who kept with boxing. I dunno', car crash, gets million dollar babied, whatever. He's in the hospital Family can't pay the bills. MC comes back to the city and says she'll take care of it. Cue montage of failing at some stuff (fundraiser? small business? getting loans?) and so she's like "fuck it, boxing is just punching people, I can take care of these meatheads" (cuz' she thinks she's so much better than everyone else since she went to college) so she tries some amateur boxing and gets her ass handed to her. This gives her the opportunity to reconnect with her family, as the boxing thing is what they know best and so her parents (and crippled brother) retrain her, but she teaches them a thing or two and adds more analytical aspects to it. She, like, physics boxes n' shit. QUANTUM MECHANICS!! (Okay, now I'm getting silly.) She doesn't become champion or anything, and in the end chooses to throw in the towel rather than lose spectacularly in some big fight, but she's gotten enough winnings to keep her family afloat and goes back to school with a better appreciation for the power of family and all that shit. Cue power ballad by Beyonce during the credits or something.
>>
File: 1484307237930.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484307237930.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>79609748
>nice, latino
>>
A hot dog vendor creates the perfect hot dog and soon all the other hot dog vendors are out of work so they hire a dog assassin to gun him down. The assassin succeeds and so begins his climb to the top of the crime syndicate.

I call it...Top Dog.
>>
>>79607537
>that's the twist
There is no twist.
>>
>>79610255
How dare you.
>>
>>79606896
Dark comedy. A guy (Jim Carrey) is deeply depressed, and his estranged wife (Michelle Monaghan) needs expensive medical treatment. She's refusing his money because they're on bad terms. She's on his life insurance plan though, so if he dies then she'll get enough money for her treatment and not reject it on principle. The guy is about to kill himself, when his eccentric friend (Charlie Day) walks in, and convinces him to stop, not because he would die but because life insurance doesn't cover suicide. So the two of them have to plan a way for him to die, without it looking like a suicide and not implicating the friend for it.
So instead of a murder disguised as a suicide, they have to plan a suicide disguised as a murder.
Still need a title.
>>
>>79607016
i keked to the visual images that popped up in my head
>>
>>79610710
Same here. Midgets in combat with This is the End playing. That really would be gold.
>>
>>79606896
Asian remake of rambo

Synopsis: A captured Vietcong guerrilla takes vengeance on white American soldiers who slaughtered his company, he fights with a knife and a bow, slaughtering white americans with stealth and traps, main villain in this movie is CIA guy who gets blown up in a sacrifice bomb along with corrupt south vietnam general

It'll be a nice great movie about commies winning against jewish imperialism
>>
>>79609748
make the MC fuckable and i watch it
>>
>>79606896

>Lensman
>Ringworld
>Foundation and Empire
>Gateway (Fred Pohl)
>Mote In God's Eye
>Dragon Riders of Pern
>Expedition Team
>>
Dear Black People
>>
>>79606896
A musical rendition of the 2016 election in the perspective of Hillary Clinton
>>
Modern American societal collapse with a focus on realism.

You know you want it.
>>
>>79606896
Ninotchka remake/ update but the woman is from North Korea.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.