[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HEIL HONEY I'M HOME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: hitler.jpg (16KB, 310x240px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
16KB, 310x240px
>HEIL HONEY I'M HOME
>>
How the fuck did they film 3 episodes of this without anyone seeing it before broadcasting? It was cancelled 12 minutes in to the first airing.
>>
>>79603208
it's fucking hilarious, it's a shame this was canned
>>
>>79603345
>>79603208

What is it?
>>
>>79603382
>>79603024
>>
>>79603382
It's a sitcom about Hitler. I think his neighbors were jews.
>>
>>79603024

Is that from the new PewDiePie video?
>>
>>79603382
a sitcom about Hitler and Eva his Jewish neighbors, the Goldsteins, who Hitler fucking hates, Hitler gets a visit by the English prime minister and tells his wife not to tell Mrs Goldstein about it but she does anyways so the Goldsteins try to get Chamberlain to marry thier ogrish daughter
>>
>>79603382
>HEIL HONEY I'M HOME
British Sitcom about Hitler, widely regarded as the worst idea for a show ever made. Only shit for brains edgy cunts praise it. I'm not liberal and it's cringe af
>>
>>79603463

It was a pretty decent satire of 50's sitcoms. I wish I could find the other two episodes. They're holy grail type shit.
>>
>>79603463
fuck off it was bloody brilliant
>>
>>79603502
Destroyed, no chance
>>79603510
it's 20 minutes of cringe, it's like it was wrote by a lonely national front retard to make himself laugh when drunk in a uni dorm room
>>
>>79603653
>I havent watched it
it was the most fucking Jewish comedy I have ever seen seen outside of a Mel Brooks movie
>>
>>79603653
There's a guy who claims to have the other episodes, and even uploaded this unused intro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe6hz84_fgU
>>
>>79603708
Are you high? Hitler is painted as the everyman and the jews are the horrible neighbours. Don't know what write up you've read about it but I doubt you've seen it if you think it was kind in any way to jews
>>
>>79603785
Hitler is an overworked Office man who takes his issues at work home with him, he's also the only one who doesn't like the Goldsteins, Eva is best friends with Mrs Goldstein
>>
this guy better release those fucking episodes
>>
>>79603024
Whoever come up with this shit is literally /our guy/
>>
>>79603024
The essential "brilliant idea, shit execution"core
>>
I think the movie 'the producers' is a satire to this sitcom, guy used a budget for a season wide show but by making it so desperately outrageous to achieve cancelation before a week saving the rest of the money all for himself.
>>
>>79605682
>1967 movie satirizes 1990 tv show
Don't reproduce
>>
>>79603785
>>79603653

You're literally too retarded to understand satire. Kill yourself you empty headed retard.
>>
>>79606200
NO i am talking the other one
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395251/
2005 nigga
>>
>>79606387
That's a remake of the 1967 film
>>
>>79607192
Whilst >>79606387 is retarded, it's not a remake. It's a movie version of the musical based on the 1967 movie.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.