[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0255.jpg (108KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
108KB, 620x420px
>>
>>79598452
A good show /tv/ hates because they're contrarians, once it ends and people don't really talk about it anymore /tv/ will talk about how good it was and how they always liked it and other people just didn't get it.

Just like Breaking Bad.
>>
Cuckkino
>>
>>79598452
a show that wants to slow the progress of mankind
>>
First episode with the pig was pretty bad
>>
>>79599855
Best episode m8
>>
>>79599866
damn i guess i won't watch the rest of the series then
lel
>>
A rare case of great ideas hampered by occasionally crap actors. I didn't think I'd ever say that about Kelly Macdonald, but she really phoned it in. Fair enough, her lines weren't good at all, more like "tough cop" quips, but she was flat as fuck.
Still, it's a great series. Inventive and engaging
>>
>>79598452
What is the best episode and why is it Playtest?
>>
>>79599855
i loved it
>>
File: fry6.jpg (55KB, 490x260px) Image search: [Google]
fry6.jpg
55KB, 490x260px
>>79599967

The Entire History of You
>>
>>79599967
Hated in the Nation has the strongest OH SHIT moment, but I think the best is probably The National Anthem for how uncomfortable and tense it is.
15 Million Merits is great too, especially Bing's speech. The actor caught me off guard with that, he's pretty intense.
>>
>>79598452
Good show with fun sci-fi concepts and centered arount how humanity mostly sucks as a species.

Now, because you're here, I guess you don't need black mirror to know that.
>>
>>79599967
San Junipero, because she's hot.

>Oh baby you know what's worth...
>>
>>79598553
This. Before the Christmas episode aired and the show got a lot of exposure in the US, this board was in love with Black Mirror. The only reason I watched it in the first place was that I'd literally never seen anyone say a bad thing about it.
>>
>>79600918
There's a lot of recognisable Brooker lines in Black Mirror, especially that episode actually
>"like a frightened horse on a frozen lake"
>heaven is a place on Earth, like in So Wrong It's Right on Radio 4
There's definitely more but those two really stood out, I love little touches like that
>>
>>79598452

Twilight Zone for Redit
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.