[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cried.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

I cried.
>>
me too, wasting 2 hours
>>
>>79591914
Neck yourself pleb
>>
>>79591931
Eat shit, fagmo.
>>
>>79591947
I could crush you like a bug
>>
>>79591872
Love the creation of the universe and earth part, the rest was pretty good. Gorgeous to look at though.
>>
>>79591973
i bet, fatty
>>
>>79591872
THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WAS LIKE SOMEONE WATCHED THE BEGINNING OF ADAPTATION AND DECIDED TO MAKE A MOVIE BASED ON "CHARLIE KAUFMAN"S IDEAS - THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE!!! DINOSAURES!!! 1950'S AMERICANA!!! MODERN DAY MID LIFE CRISIS!!! ALL SHOT WITH THE SAME WIDE ANGLE LENS AS THAT FUCKNG HACK MALICK DOES THE SAME THING HE ALWAYS DOES, SHOOT ENDLESS AMOUNTS OF FOOTAGE AND THEN SPENDS YEARS EDITING IT INTO A MEANDERING AND PRETENTIOUS LOAD OF FUCKING SHIT THAT ONLY BERETTA WEARING BLACK TURTLENECK FIRST YEAR FILM STUDENT LIKE!!! FUCK MALICK AND EVERY PIECE OF SHIT HE'S EVER MADE!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>79591872
Terrible movie. Shit cinematography, shit CGI, plotholes, Brad Shit. I thank God everyday that I didn't go to cinema to see this shit.
>>
>>79592798
>plotholes

how does a movie without a plot have plotholes
>>
>>79592818
Exactly. Also it tried to be Koyaanisqatsi and failed on every possible level.
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (18KB, 600x600px)
lowqualitybait.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>79592798
(You)
>>
>>79592609
>>79592798
>>79592885
I honestly feel sorry for the people who didn't get it
>>
>>79591872
Lord, why? Where were you? Did you know what happened? Do you care?
>>
best film of 21st century
>>
>>79592893
>>79593058
You are braindead trolls.
>>
Pretending to like boring shitty bullshit films doesn't make you smarter, tv.
>>
>>79593140
There Will be Blood is the best, but this is 2nd.
>>
>>79593167
>didn't even understand the tree of life
>calls excellent, contributive, high-IQ posters such as myself "braindead"
>>
>>79593194
kys
>>
>>79592060
Dat #REKT doe
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.